2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shades of ultra blue [m]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 23:02:05 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

A small raft bounced against the waves and the steel ladder next to it as two men had made their way up into the old facility. A hatch opened up and out came Kazimir who scanned the room before pulling himself up and and quietly making his way to the only door in the room and crack it open to peek inside. The small creak that it gave off shot a bullet full of anxiety into his chest as he hoped it wouldn't attract the prey that the two of them were hunting for. Megalopolans.

While some were more cooperative when they resurface it was the ones that weren't that were a problem. Attacking people and Pokemon alike meant that they needed to be dealt with and so when one case was called in two individuals who were well versed in dealing with them were called in. Both men were veterans of the invasion these people pulled and even Kaz had some experience dealing with them before that, so dealing with them was in their wheel house.

"Coast is clear. Don't see even a hair of them, might be hiding outside or deeper in." Pulling out his phone he goes over the evidence he had of proof that they were here. Flipping through items he reached a video of an aerial view of the place where a pair of megalopolan uniforms that they normally wore were seen wandering about up top before the camera feed was interrupted by a purple blur. "Still they probably have some patrols down here, we doing this quietly or going with a bang Tom? I prefer the bang."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
shades of ultra blue [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 0:53:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Today, Thomas wasn't taking any chances. Armed with a handgun, equipped with a suppressor, Thomas followed closely behind Kazimir. As the man pried open the door, Thomas had his sights trained down the other side. Thankfully, the other was confirmed clear. Thomas looked over his partner's shoulder, at the birds eye view he had gotten of the camp.

"As much as I'd love to go in with a bang, bastards might have hostages.", Thomas pointed out. "Let's take the quiet approach, try to free any hostages, then we can go ham.", the Kalosian suggested. "I brought my Lucario, Zoroark, and Decidueye. They can help us scout out enemy positions. From there, we can either avoid, or take them out covertly.", Thomas added.

Though whether the vigilante would take his advice was a different matter, entirely.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shades of ultra blue [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 5:07:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Shame but fair. We also don't want to bring this whole place down on us." Being buried under the sea didn't sound all that appealing anyway. So if they were going with the quiet route then Kaz removed two balls to hold up as Thomas listed his team. In it was two that would probably be useful for this job.

"I got my own Lucario with me so we can get a wider search area. And the other one..." Opening up one of them a small yellow fuzzy spider popped out with a happy chirp waving at the two men before jumping onto Kazimir's head, "Bitty here's small enough to get into tight spaces and can sneak by just about anyone. That and give anyone a nasty shock." Having a small portable stun gun had its perks.

With a gesture to signal them to get started Kaz walked out of the room and down the hall, keeping his footsteps as light as he could with his size and hugging against the wall. There was a corner that he stopped at and right as he was about to peek around the corner he felt a tug on his head. The joltik had spotted it before him and pulled at his hair to pull him back right as a Megalopolan rounded the corner and paused right as he and Kaz locked eyes.

There was no hesitation as Kaz cupped his hand around the alien's mouth and pulled him into a headlock as they kicked against the floor. It didn't take long for Kaz's large bicep to choke the air right out of them leaving them breathless and unconscious as they slumped against his large frame and Kaz slowly carried them back to the room they came in from, passing Thomas as he did. "Well, one down. About a dozen or more to go."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
shades of ultra blue [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 4:55:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Good thinking.", Thomas complimented Kazimir, a grin forming on his scarred mug.

Cobalt pinged the area immediately. The Lucario counted four auras patrolling the hallways, while several auras were grouped up in a single room. The Lucario shuddered, feeling there was something distinctly wrong about many of the auras. Though Thomas didn't comment, the look he gave the Lucario acknowledged the fact that he picked up that something was very wrong, and that he'd be careful.

Thomas hugged the wall, hearing footsteps from around the corner. The Kalosian waited in the shadows, until the source of the footsteps got close. Springing from the corner, Thomas grabbed the Megalopolan in a chokehold, his arm looping below the right armpit of the Megalopolan, before tightening, and denying him the ability to move it. After knocking him off balance, Thomas began to choke the Megalopolan, until he was rendered unconscious.

Thomas carried the other Megalopolan with him as he passed Kazimir. "Make that two. My Galvantula can tie them up.", Thomas offered.

Whether Kazimir allowed his Galvantula to secure them, or had his Joltik do so, Thomas turned back to the Pokkenger.

"My Lucario picked up another two patrolling the hallways, in addition to these two. Most of the auras are drown below. Though Cobalt picked up something- wrong.", Thomas whispered to Kazimir.

tags:
notes: tl;dr