TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
SURVEY: Troy + Kelpie
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:03:05 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
While history did not hold her attention overly much—she preferred the present—there was something enthralling about this resurfaced isle. Perhaps it was because of the discoveries it offered. New species of Pokemon waiting to be discovered and forgotten stories in need of someone to tell them. These things offered a chance to make a difference in the world. To leave the stamp upon history the scientist so desperately craved.

But, of course, she had no intention of putting herself in actual danger. Such risky behaviors were better left to the young, the gullible, and the foolish. By the time she reached the heated cavern, the Heatran had been routed. Those that remained were slowly melting back into the earth—their bits of armor the only sign that they existed at all.

As she entered the room, Kelpie huffed irritably. A hand lifted dab at her now sweaty forehead—the liquid drawing little rivulets through her perfectly applied concealer. “I know this cannot just end here.” The entire place had been like a maze. The architects were not likely to just start making sense.

“Surely, there’s a—” A wind caressed her cheek as she turned toward an arch in a wall. Though made from the same stone as the rest of this place, it had been cobbled together to try and resemble a whole wall. With a dismissive wave, the scientist gestured her companion (read: lackey) toward the oddity in the wall.

She offered up a sweet smile to her companion. A sweet little brunette who’d joined them not overly long ago. “Tommy, be a dear and blow this up, would you?”

MP
50 participating
10 posts
10 mentioning obstacle

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:34:39 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]
[attr="class","troy1body"]

Impeccably dressed, the suited brunette walks on with his partner of the moment, black gloves tinged in red for rosy palms. Blue eyes peek out from the facial mask that covers from nose to chin, a skull adorned. His eyes are calm beneath slicked back brown hair. Pulling the gloves tighter, and listening to her. For the moment, he was the perfect Rocket grunt.[break][break]

They follow her lead. They speak when spoken to. It's a show of respect.[break][break]

That crumbles away when she calls them Tommy. Irritation doesn't register for Troy, but with a shut of his eyes, and a release of his Gliscor, he clicks his tongue. "Drac." The Gliscor would giddily laugh upon getting out, and beginning beating on the wall maniacally. Leaving Troy and Kelpie a moment alone, the salesman and the scientist.[break][break]

His gaze towards her. "Will that be all, Kaylee?" He's cutting. There's a familiar pettiness to his tone, masked by a huskier, masculine visage.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MASK[break]
- SURVEY - 50 MP for Participation, 10 MP for Posts[break]
- Dressed to keep his identity obscured, Troy responds to Calpurnia with releasing his Gliscor, who maniacally begins work on the wall.[break]
- He calls Kelpie 'Kaylee', a pettiness in his tone.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".troy1"]--accent:#9370D8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:16:25 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

As far as men went, Kelpie preferred dogs. The obedient, loyal sort willing to jump through hoops for a chance at a pat. While she enjoyed cats, their independence made them difficult to control. They were also such finicky eaters—a fact she did not appreciate. So, she initially found Tommy’s company quite enjoyable. All the little ma’ams were music to her ears. A welcome change from the profane, sloppy troglodytes she often found herself saddled with.

As the Gliscor beats at the stony wall, Calpurnia slides her feet away. Rock and pebbles bounced off where she stood, lending the area a dusty atmosphere. Must he take so long? It is ONE wall, Arceus. The tempo of the punches soon faded into the background. But this was due in part to the sudden change in her companion. She recognized that tone. It smelt like a homecoming.

It’d been the same tone she used on the unfortunate in high school. It was the same one that cut those around her to her level. What crawled up his ass and— Then, it hit her. The man’s name was not Tommy but Troy. He was named after an ancient romantic hero. A beautiful heart swoon who, for once, fit his famous predecessor. “Ah, I—” A nail lifted in preparation for course correction. An apology she felt was, perhaps, deserved.

But then, he called her Kaylee. A name that he could not know held more significance than many. It was the name of her first boss. A nasty, dough-faced witch of a woman who liked shouting at people. An uncultured whore with the taste of a circus clown. “I think that about covers it.” She smirks as the wall opens to a room behind the wall.

The woman gestures him forward with a facetious, soft smile. “Please do go ahead, Trevor.”

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 6:14:20 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

Look at that. It gets even better. She had some bite to her yet, and it was comforting. Somehow, Kaylee decides that the best course of action was to retaliate in-kind. Had Troy known about the name in full, perhaps he could have avoided it.[break][break]

No. No, actually, the petty bitch in Troy would have capitalized on it.[break][break]

Even as Drac goes in with CRABHAMMER after CRABHAMMER against the wall, all the emotionless face of the brunette can do is fail to feel irritated. No, instead, now this had fully turned catty. And something about it reminds them of a time long, long, long ago.[break][break]

The name Trevor comes out. Without skipping a beat, and pulling the gloves down on their hand, tightening them, they respond. "As you wish, Kenzie." That petty edge continues, a whetstone to his words.[break][break]

She had worst one night stands. Drac looked back, uncertain if he should continue after his work was done.[break][break]

Some women loved the petty bad boy who had chemistry out the wazoo. Time to see how far that was willing to go.[break][break]

"Word of warning though. I have to really get intimate to understand all the sciences." His blue eyes are cutting, though his mouth speaks much more flirtatiously, that pettiness still present despite a definite interest. Gesturing for her to lead the way...[break][break]

"I hope you can bare with that. Kendra." A challenge? Oh yes. One he is issuing.[break][break]

Room was empty enough ahead, he figured.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MASK[break]
- SURVEY - 50 MP for Participation, 20 MP for Posts[break]
- Drac keeps at the wall, as Troy responds in kind, calling Keplie 'Kenzie' instead, with more pettiness.[break]
- Is Troy flirting? Probably. There's that pettiness, and Drac is uncertain if he should stay after finishing.[break]
- One night stand is a one night stand. Caves a cave. Calls her Kendra, and almost seems to issue a challenge as they flirt with edge.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".troy1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 2:21:33 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The destruction around them—including the melted rock left by stampeding Heatran—faded into the background. The sounds of hammering did not sound dissimilar to her own heart.

The woman’s violet eyes glow with a teasing, almost feline light. There is now no denying this dance is purposeful. Each step is another flourish in this pettiest bitch tango, That is why she tries to make him go first—to prove who was playing lead. Plump lips lift into a teasing smile. Her gaze shifts briefly to Drac as she approaches the doorway. “Do watch your step. Your friend did not make the door very tall.”

Calpurnia did not blink at his flirtations. “Oh dear.” The scientist purred, a finger shifting from her chest to her lips. “I am sure the fetal shark was quite appreciative.” A jest about bestiality came in the way of a venomously sweet bite. “But I think that sort of behavior is illegal here, Timothy.” Before she entered the room, she gestured to her feline in front of her.

As he passed Troy, dual-colored eyes narrowed suspiciously. A plump muzzle lifted to bare dazzling white, quite dangerous fangs. Finding the room beyond empty, Purrseus grumbled an invitation. With a saunter—a hand trailing across her toy’s shoulder—she pushed into the room ahead.

A hand lifted to unzip the top of her suit. It was so very, very hot in here. “I believe the rocks here may have something of interest.” And, well, she did not have the hands for that sort of work.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 5:31:36 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

It was steamy now. She teases them, but Troy doesn't at all seem perturbed. Quite the contrary, actually. They seem interested. This petty bitch tango is meant for two, and a dip, and a twirl will lead to something greater. Though part of it is definitely that they are feeling something.[break][break]

A pressing need? Being a man now, it's like part of him just thought with his loins. It's irritating. But she's one of the types of women she once liked. Bitchy. Powerful. Unbearable. Nauseatingly attractive.[break][break]

When he goes first, he lets her see his ass as she wants, doing it as a courtesy to continue to dance.[break][break]

"Afraid I might not know how to get low?" Though her joke only has him raise a brow in defiance. With a confident smirk himself, he gives a confident look back. Her purr is sexy, and it is doing something in his mind.[break][break]

When she attempts to unzip her suit... his hands move to the zipper, and assists. A jacket to the floor, a tie undone now. A tilt of her head to the side as he responds in kind. "Yes... I do think those rocks are quite interesting..." His hands move to the sashay he plays, and he gets remarkably close.[break][break]

"Your move, Kyra." With the Gliscor now placing a claw in front of the Purrugly's face, Drac attempts to lead the cat a little away.

Ball was in her court.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MASK[break]
- SURVEY - 50 MP for Participation, 30 MP for Posts[break]
- Yup, that's some chemistry. Wowee. Troy is helping her unzip, as he remarks at just how interesting those rocks are.[break]
- Drac is covering Purrseus' eyes, and leading them away. Better that way.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:40:53 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

If it would not violate the rules of this game—this predatory tete-a-tete—Calpurnia might have reached out to ghost a hand down the man’s back. But she did not relish the idea of blinking first. Instead, she let her eyes flick down with a detached, almost scientific curiosity. “Hm.” The noise revealed nothing. “Well, we wouldn’t want you to put a dent in that pretty little head of yours.” She tittered. "You might need it one day."

The top of the suit now hangs down around her waist, the sleeves resembling unhooked garters. There’s a glare as he approaches—one starkly contrasted by the inviting, almost ravenous smirk. Though still confident she holds point, the scientist does not resist his hands. Her head tilts toward his without hesitation. “I think they are quite the discovery.” She stepped closer. “So, big and hard.”

As the claw descends in front of his face, the Purugly bats it away irritably. Some of him wanted to watch. See how far the poor spider would delve into the black widow’s web. He relished the idea of making this boy squirm. Just like a mouse. And, well, maybe some part of him wanted to make his trainer’s figurative balls a little bluer. To pull on that rubberband just a little bit more.

“Purrseus, be a dear and find out what they were hiding.” The altar in front of them is now faded, an homage to some forgotten, faceless god. "Tate and I need to get better acquainted.” A shapely leg slides to rest against his crotch.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 3:47:32 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

One was certain, no mater how far Troy was willing to go into the nest of the black widow, is that this was no poor spider, nor mouse. Troy was no victim to the web, they merely knew how to get out. They allow ensnarement within. Shortly, for just a time, they can enjoy something a little more heated. Ever since he came into this headspace, this mental... he hadn't enjoyed what he wanted.[break][break]

When the leg moves over towards his loins, the blue eyes move back up, and gaze at her. With Drac and Purrseus finding a means to 'evade' the scene in full... leading the brunette to respond. "Oh, I assure you. Caliope. By time we fully acquaint, the only thing you'll know for sure is my name. Though with how bad your memory seems to be, it might take you a few attempts."[break][break]

Troy finds purchase upon lips, as they react in kind. And with that... the tango of spiders begins...[break][break]

---[break][break]

It must be some time after that post aftercare bask, Troy having done his duty and ensured to get them both to the place they needed to be. Release feels nice, but it's completely different than what he recalls. It felt so strange. But ensuring that Karen was fully satisfied was, if nothing else, something he knew intimately how to do. At least. Thanks to knowing what women like.[break][break]

Still, it felt odd being the instigator this time. As soon as he's sat up, he leans against the wall, back pressed against, and just relaxes.[break][break]

There's no emotional attachment. It was a one night stand. All it ever needed to be. "Need a minute? Doubt we'll get much time to do the mission without daylight." A simple question.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MASK[break]
- SURVEY - 50 MP for Participation, 40 MP for Posts[break]
- Wowee, that's some survey time they did there. Oof. At least he isn't shit at it. Part of originally being Margaret is knowing the body.[break]
- Leans against a wall, and asks if she needs a minute for the mission. To him, no emotions are even attached.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:48:48 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Calpurnia stares evenly into Troy’s eyes. At his words, full lips slide into a sultry smirk. “My oh my, someone’s confident.” It was attractive, really. The allure of a bumbling fool often ended the second they encountered a bra strap. “Let’s hope that’s not the only big head on you.” The woman responds with a surprising hunger. Though she would rather die than admit it, this is the first contact she has had since her husband vanished into Ultra Space.

Which is where she felt like she’d been when they finally pulled apart. A sense of warmness infuses her limbs. Months of a col mattress flowing out in one desperate farce. Much like Troy, there’s no real sense of intimacy. They used each other. That is all there is to it. Manicured nails ran through her hair, pulling out knots as they went. The suit slides silently over her hips. The zipper follows. “Thank you,Trey.” A smile is briefly thrown his way. This jab is more fond than violent—like a cat kneading with its claws.

At his question, she nods. “I would like to get a few pictures, if possible.” A lot of the tension is out of her back. Her movements are languid and loose as she approaches the wall at the back of the room. “I believe there may be something of interest in this mural.” But it’d been hard to read while upside down and on her belly. “Can you shine your phone on it for me?” The images seemed to show ancient people and Pokemon. But the former did not seem quite human. Their ears were pointed and the wings did not seem to come from the Pokemon. “I’ll need a few crystal samples as well.”

Around that time, Perseus returned from his siesta. Aside from a fine coating of dust, he had little to show for his foray. As he enters the cavern, his lips lift above needle-sharp teeth. His nose then wrinkles in disgust. "Ugly.” Humans were such nasty, filthy creatures. Dual-colored eyes slip judgmentally from his trainer to the useless boy against the wall. Certainly not the worst man Calpurnia had bedded, but he was nowhere near the best.

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 8:35:04 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

Yeah. It was going to take a few more tries. But at least Trey is in the ballpark of Troy. So at the very least, Troy doesn't make a fuss. The pettiness would come back with time. For now, he'll enjoy the fact he given as well as he got.[break][break]

Honestly, male release was nothing to write home about. They didn't get the hype. Maybe that was the point.[break][break]

At for now, Troy is a lot more agreeable, pulling out his phone to shine at the wall murals, intent to help the scientist associate for now, even whistling out for Drac, the Gliscor coming back giddily and moving to help. "Crystals. Smash a few of them, but not into dust. Just break them off." And with the giddy laugh of the cave bat, the Gliscor began its work with precise X-SCISSORS.[break][break]

Though they never did tell Kelly that she was welcome. Not because it passed their mind.[break][break]

It was a business arrangement. An experiment at best. A petty contest.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MASK[break]
- SURVEY - 50 MP for Participation, 50 MP for Posts[break]
- Does not say she's welcome. Merely helps her with her job, shines a light, and orders Drac.[break]
- Giddy to get to work, Drac begins beating on the crystals to get Kelpie some shards.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 2:49:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: