Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
macqueen, troy
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 4:15:47 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nametroy macqueen
pronounshe / him / they / them
agethirty-one
orientationpolysexual
played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM artem wing / sakyo shizuma from tears of themis

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Margaret Victoria Queens.[break][break]

It's odd. Knowing that she's dead now. I am not Margaret. She was a girl, who grew up with the love of her parents within Johto. Goldenrod, she made a name for herself near the Gym. She loved it there. She adored them. Her friends, her family. She was betrothed to a nice man, sweet. He was cute. The way he always handled with care, like a rose in a box, held on a pedestal. Margaret loved him greatly. Her life was sorted out, and ready.[break][break]

And then she was T-boned by some random driver.[break][break]

Her beautiful face, ruined. Her body was disfigured, broken. The man would leave her. Such petty things as what is merely skin deep mattering more than what is within. Her family wanted to pull the plug, because they could not afford a daughter who could not be perfect. Her friends, abandoning her with all but flowers, with hollow messages of hope written upon ten dollar cardboard.[break][break]

Then the doctors came to her. An idea. An completely experimental procedure. They told her that all of her memories can be grafted onto another body. Another person. She could recover from this all. She could be whole again. She could get her life back. She was not confined to a room while her parents ticked down the clock.[break][break]

Without hesitation. She accepts the procedure. Placed upon her head, was a machine, a contraption that could be used. And with it, as the machine fires up... the world goes dark. Margaret is dead. The procedure fried her synapses, fried her brain. She breathed her last on February 29th.[break][break]

I am not Margaret. My name is Troy MacQueen. I knew Margaret, because I remember her life. I am what remains of her. I went to her funeral. I visited her grave.[break][break]

And I felt nothing.[break][break]

I attempted to feel any way I could. Happiness eludes me. I smile for nothing. A ghost of the past.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
macqueen, troy
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 4:25:36 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]069

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Troy MacQueen

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

Corviknight

Gliscor

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Troy MacQueen

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He/Him/They/Them

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Intimidating Pokemon

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Like: Spicy Food, Sewing, Gardening, Art, Hiking, Exercise, Billiards

[break][break]

Dislike: Sour Food, Fishing, Woodworking, Boxing

[break][break]

Tolerate: You'll figure it out as you go.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]069

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Troy MacQueen

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
macqueen, troy
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:15:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC