November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:13:06 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierrabenoit"]
[attr="class","top"]

The daycare pasture stretched out before Zorua, a vast expanse of grass and play structures. His eyes widened as he took in the unfamiliar surroundings, his fur bristling with a mix of excitement and anxiety. Sierra had left him here for the day, sensing the unease of her clients around ghost Pokémon. Zorua understood; he didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.[break][break]
He glanced around nervously, his sharp eyes scanning the area for any signs of danger. The sun beat down warmly, a far cry from the dark corners he usually preferred to lurk in. The other Pokémon in the pasture played and frolicked, but Zorua hesitated at the edge, unsure of how to join in.
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-zorua-hisui"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".sierrabenoit"]--accent:#e66b19; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote b, .sierrabenoit blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .sierrabenoit blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .sierrabenoit blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Big Guava

He/Him
November
Cianwood City
Pan
Sailor
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kurt
kurt placeholder
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 2:10:10 GMT
kurt placeholder Avatar

Kurt Placeholder

Rocky sighed. It’s not like the Drowzee disliked the Daycare, but to be away from Kurt left the Pokemon uneasy. Not that Kurt was too fond of it either, the sailor rarely finding himself apart from Rocky, but apparently a client didn’t trust his trainer having a Pokemon known for hypnosis on board. It was the angriest Rocky had seen Kurt in a while, the outburst causing him to break quite a few bottles before the client could calm him down. Offering to pay for the daycare was likely the only thing keeping Kurt from knocking the guy’s head off.

It seemed that Rocky wasn’t the only one who wasn’t immediately enthralled with the idea of being dumped off at a day care, noticing an on edge fox-like creature nearby. He wasn’t exactly too sure what it was, it resembled the Zorua that were once on the ship, except its fur was a ghostly white. “Don’t worry kid, no one’s gonna bite,” Rocky would joke, hoping to put them at ease.

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 0:20:41 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Zorua flinched at the sudden voice, his ears twitching nervously. The gruff tone belonged to a Drowzee, a Pokémon he had seen before but never really interacted with. His ghostly white fur bristled, and he turned to face the source of the voice, eyes wide with trepidation.[break][break]
"Um, h-hello," Zorua stammered, his voice barely more than a whisper. He took a small step backward, his tail curling around his body as if seeking protection. "I-I'm Zorua. Nice to meet you."[break][break]
Rocky, the Drowzee, seemed friendly enough, but Zorua couldn't shake the anxiety that clung to him like a shadow. The mention of biting sent shivers down his spine, and he couldn't help but visualize sharp teeth and menacing jaws. His small form trembled at the thought, and he glanced around the daycare pasture as if searching for potential threats.[break][break]
"H-how do you know?" Zorua asked timidly, his large eyes fixed on Rocky. "A-are you sure they won't bite? I-I mean, I don't want to be bitten. I-I'm not good with, um, confrontation."
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-na"]
[newclass=".sierrabenoit"]--accent:#e66b19; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote b, .sierrabenoit blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .sierrabenoit blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .sierrabenoit blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Big Guava

He/Him
November
Cianwood City
Pan
Sailor
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kurt
kurt placeholder
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 0:50:45 GMT
kurt placeholder Avatar

Kurt Placeholder

Hmm, it seemed a joke about biting wasn’t exactly something to put the timid tyke at ease, Rocky realized in retrospect. The kid was still shivering, it’s voice hardly audible as it introduced itself. So he was right, it was a Zorua, just unlike any the Drowzee had seen before. Was it one of those shinies that Kurt has had to transport before? As valuable as they seemed to be, Rocky was surprised that one would be dumped off at a daycare like this.

“The name’s Rocky,” he would introduce himself, “at least that’s what my trainer calls me. I’m a Drowzee, if that’s not clear. The pleasure’s mine.” He couldn’t exactly explain why he was drawn to the scared pup, but there was something about how pitiful it looked, like it needed protection. For some reason, the idea of being a protector was alluring to Rocky, probably because it implied that he’d get to fight. Not that the idea of a scuffle seemed enticing to Zorua, as the thought of getting bitten seemed to increase its anxiety.

“Look, don’t worry about it,” Rocky would say, trying to calm its fears. “See how everyone’s out and about? First sight of a scuffle, it's back to their Pokeballs. At least, I guess so.” It was best he had to offer, considering that Rocky hadn’t exactly been there long enough to know what would happen if a fight broke out. After all, he hadn’t been much longer than the Zorua. But it made enough sense, it had to be true, right? “Besides, if anyone gives you trouble, I gotcha. I know most psychic types don't like to get their hands dirty, but Kurt says I’m built different,” Rocky would assert, cracking his knuckles.

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 1:59:41 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Zorua blinked at Rocky, his white ears perking up slightly as the Drowzee introduced himself. Rocky—what a strong and reassuring name, Zorua thought. The idea of having someone looking out for him was comforting, even if he still felt a bit uneasy in this new environment.[break][break]
"R-rocky... Nice to meet you," Zorua mumbled, offering a shy smile. He couldn't help but notice the Drowzee's confidence, his mention of being different resonating with the timid fox Pokémon. The assurance that Rocky would have his back brought a small spark of relief to Zorua's anxious heart.[break][break]
"Th-thank you," Zorua replied, his voice gaining a bit more strength. "I've never been to a daycare before, and it's, um, a bit overwhelming. But, uh, it's good to know someone's here to, you know, protect me. I appreciate it."[break][break]
He glanced around at the other Pokémon, observing their interactions. The mention of returning to their Pokéballs in case of trouble seemed like a small comfort, but the idea of Rocky standing up for him added an extra layer of reassurance.[break][break]
"I-I'm not really good with fights or anything, so, um, I hope there won't be any trouble," Zorua admitted, his white fur fluffing up a bit. "But, um, thanks for being there, Rocky. It means a lot to me."[break][break]
As Zorua exchanged words with Rocky, a gentle chime resonated through the air, drawing the attention of both Pokémon. The source of the sound revealed itself as a sweet old lady, her kind eyes twinkling with warmth as she approached, balancing trays filled with a variety of Pokémon food and berries.[break][break]
"Well, hello there, dearies!" the old lady cooed, her voice like a soothing melody. "Lunchtime for all our little friends!"[break][break]
The aroma of the food wafted through the air, and Zorua's stomach couldn't help but respond with an eager growl. Despite his nervousness, the enticing scent overpowered his anxiety for a moment. He glanced at Rocky, his shy demeanor momentarily overshadowed by the prospect of a delicious meal.[break][break]
The old lady began placing the trays on the ground, and the Pokémon in the pasture descended upon the feast with enthusiasm. Zorua hesitated, torn between the hunger that gnawed at him and the overwhelming number of Pokémon crowding around the food.[break][break]
His eyes darted from one Pokémon to another, their excited chatter and playful jostling making him feel small and insignificant. The fear of being trampled or pushed aside intensified his hesitation, keeping him rooted to the spot even as his stomach protested.[break][break]
"Um, Rocky," Zorua whispered, his voice barely audible over the commotion. "I-I'm hungry, but, um, there are so many Pokémon. I-I don't want to get in the way or, you know, cause any trouble. W-what should I do?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Big Guava

He/Him
November
Cianwood City
Pan
Sailor
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kurt
kurt placeholder
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 6:10:47 GMT
kurt placeholder Avatar

Kurt Placeholder

Rocky’s trunk darted up in the air as the aroma of food wafted through the air, the thought of eating becoming more important to him than Zorua’s thanks. “Yeah, yeah, don’t mention it,” Rocky would mutter, obviously distracted by the trays of sustenance making their arrival. “Yeah, can’t say I’ve been to a daycare either, Kurt usually doesn’t let me out of his sight. But a client of his doesn’t trust psychic Pokémon, something about hypnosis. You know how it goes, Kurt got pissed, he offered to pay for this, badda bing bada boom everyone’s close enough to bring happy.”

Rocky would mosey on along as he picked up his tray, the large tapir brushing aside the much smaller Pokémon trying to bumrush their lunch. ”So, you’re not li- He’d stop mid sentence, now noticing Zorua was still stuck anxiously in the same spot as before. ”You weren’t kidding about fights, were you?” Drowzee would sigh, the Zorua was truly a timid thing, considering even the thought of being crowded for food was too much for him to handle. Must’ve been a bred Pokémon, he thought to himself, there’s no way he would’ve had those instincts if he were from the wild.

”Here, don’t worry the crowd,” Rocky would assure him, quickly and firmly hoisting Zorua on his head in one swift motion. ”Just hang on.” Without much hesitation, Rocky would once again wade through the crowd of starving Pokémon, scarfing down his tray as he waddled along. ”Here,” Rocky would state, grabbing another tray from the ground before balancing it on the edge of his trunk so Zorua could reach whilst still riding on top his head.

Yet it seemed that Ricky’s aloofness wouldn’t spare him from trouble, as the moment he picked up the tray a scuttling Rattata came flying through. Hey lardass, I was about to eat that!” The Rattata would shout, growling menacingly at Rocky. Not that Rocky would care, as the Drowzee shrugged his shoulders and turned the other way. Not taking too kindly to being ignored, the Rattata would narrow his eyes before skidding back in front of Rocky. ”Hey asshole, I was talking to you!” The purple rat would keep angrily chattering, but Rocky continued to pay him no mind.

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:29:35 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Zorua clung to Rocky's head, his small paws gripping onto the Drowzee's fur as they navigated through the bustling crowd of Pokémon. The aroma of food grew stronger, and Zorua's hunger overcame his initial hesitation. He tentatively reached for the tray that Rocky balanced on his trunk, grateful for the chance to eat without being swept away in the sea of other Pokémon.[break][break]
As he nibbled on the berries and Pokémon food, the pleasant taste momentarily overshadowed his anxiety. However, his newfound contentment was disrupted by the sudden appearance of a disgruntled Rattata. The small purple rodent confronted Rocky with a barrage of insults, demanding attention and recognition.[break][break]
Zorua, though usually timid, felt a surge of protective energy. He trembled atop Rocky's head, his eyes narrowing at the brash Rattata. "P-please, um, stop calling Rocky names. Rocky is so kind and um, h-he is my friend," Zorua spoke up, his voice barely audible but carrying a hint of determination. He wasn't used to standing up to others, but the sight of Rocky being verbally attacked stirred something within him.[break][break]
The Rattata turned its attention to Zorua, sizing up the smaller Pokémon with a sneer. "What's it to you, little runt? You think I care about your opinion?" The Rattata's tone was dismissive, and it took a step forward, trying to assert dominance.[break][break]
Zorua's heart pounded in his chest, and he continued to shake with nerves. However, he stood his ground, a small but defiant figure atop Rocky's head. "J-just be nice, okay? Rocky's, um, trying to eat. No need to be mean." He spoke softly, but there was a stubborn resolve in his eyes.
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Big Guava

He/Him
November
Cianwood City
Pan
Sailor
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kurt
kurt placeholder
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 5:44:29 GMT
kurt placeholder Avatar

Kurt Placeholder

Somehow the Rattata didn’t seem to get the memo, which was quite annoying. Rocky would narrow his eyes as the little cretin decided to continue its tirade, turning its attention to the much smaller Zorua. Who, to Rocky’s surprise, managed to grow a backbone while the Drowzee was getting cussed at. It was still quiet, unsure, and lacking in confidence, but a stark improvement from a few seconds ago, where they were too timid to grab a bite to eat.

It didn’t take much for the Rattata to realize that confidence wasn’t exactly Zorua’s m.o., laughing in response to the shaking Pokémon. ”Be nice? Be nice? Tell me what to do again and I’ll gnaw a fucking hole in your head mate,” he’d chirp, taking another step forward to further establish his dominance.

This step forward, of course, was one too far for Rocky. While he was at first content with ignoring the rat, Rocky just assumed that he’d get bored and leave after a bit of harassment. But the daft bully wanted to test his luck, foolhardily believing that he could get away with threatening the much smaller Zorua due to Rocky’s seeming indifference. Perhaps he felt safe in his antics, believing that the threat of being Pokéballed would keep the Drowzee from retaliating, or that he was ignoring the Rattata because he wanted to avoid conflict.

He was wrong.

The moment the Rattata took his second step forward, Rocky would whip around and palm his head like a basketball. ”You really need to learn how to talk to people. You’re talking to my buddy here all wrong,” Drowzee would chastise, before his eyes would glow a light blue. Sleep. And in an instant, the Rattata’s body would go limp, collapsing onto the grass amidst heavy snoring.

”You did good, kid. Next time, try being a bit louder, don’t stammer as much. You might trick them into thinking you’re confident, ahaha.” Drowzee would chuckle, before waddling away from the crowd.

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 22:24:55 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zorua blinked in surprise as Rocky swiftly dealt with the troublesome Rattata. The once arrogant rodent now lay sprawled on the grass, deep in slumber induced by Rocky's hypnotic abilities. The sudden turn of events left Zorua wide-eyed, perched on Rocky's head as he absorbed the scene unfolding before him.[break][break]
"O-oh, wow," Zorua mumbled, a mixture of astonishment and relief in his voice. He hadn't expected Rocky to intervene so decisively, and the fact that the Rattata was now snoring peacefully on the ground amazed him. The weight of the confrontation lifted, Zorua let out a shaky breath, his small form still trembling with lingering nerves.[break][break]
"Th-thank you, Rocky," Zorua whispered. He felt a newfound sense of camaraderie with the Drowzee, appreciating the protection offered despite his timid nature. The gentle chuckle from Rocky added a touch of reassurance, and Zorua managed a small smile.[break][break]
"I'll, um, try to be louder next time," Zorua responded, taking the advice to heart. He clung to Rocky's head, still processing the events that had unfolded. The pasture, once an overwhelming and intimidating place, felt a bit safer with Rocky by his side. As they moved away from the crowd, Zorua couldn't help but feel a growing sense of confidence, knowing that he wasn't entirely alone in this unfamiliar environment.[break][break]
As Rocky and Zorua moved away from the crowd, the once-intimidating chaos of the pasture began to fade into the background. Zorua, still perched on Rocky's head, mustered the courage to break the silence that followed the confrontation.[break][break]
"Um, Rocky?" Zorua spoke hesitantly, his voice barely above a whisper. "How did you, you know, learn to be so tough? I mean, dealing with that Rattata... it was really impressive. I wanna be really cool like that one day."
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Big Guava

He/Him
November
Cianwood City
Pan
Sailor
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kurt
kurt placeholder
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:16:02 GMT
kurt placeholder Avatar

Kurt Placeholder

Rocky could tell Zorua was finally getting a bit more comfortable as the day progressed, no doubt having someone protecting them from the riff-raff that they initially feared calming them. That, and the fact it was nice to have a friend in a sea of unknown folks. It was sure helping Rocky, as having the tyke had caused him to forget about his own unease.

It was a quiet walk from the hubbub of chow time, Rocky forgoing the usual chitchat to keep his ears open, just in case the Rattata had a friend or two that had grievances with how things were handled. Last thing Rocky wanted was to start another fight, especially if he was outnumbered. But so far, no one had taken up for the easily irritated pest, with the silence being broken by Zorua asking how the Drowzee became so tough. It was such a cute question, Rocky couldn’t help but smile.

”I dunno, never really thought about it, just watched Kurt I guess,” he’d laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. ”We’re always at sea, and he doesn’t hire anyone to help, so it’s just us. It’s sink or swim, literally. But don’t think of it being tough, it’s just doing what has to be done, you know? It was just a Rattata, he’s lucky he didn’t try that with someone else. Kid could’ve gotten hurt with an attitude like that.”

With a sigh, Rocky would sit down, leaning against a tree, making sure not to bonk Zorua against the bark.

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
Daycare Playdate!
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 17:23:29 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zorua listened intently to Rocky's stories of life at sea, his eyes wide with fascination. The idea of facing challenges head-on, of adapting and learning, resonated with the timid fox Pokémon. It wasn't just about being tough; it was about survival and growth.[break][break]

As they reached a quiet spot beneath a tree, Rocky settled down, and Zorua followed suit, still perched on his head. The tranquil surroundings provided a stark contrast to the earlier chaos of the pasture, and Zorua felt a sense of peace settling over him.[break][break]

"Um, thank you, Rocky," Zorua spoke softly, a genuine warmth in his eyes. "For, you know, protecting me and for sharing your stories. It means a lot to me."[break][break]
Just as their conversation settled into a comfortable quiet, a familiar voice echoed through the air. "Zorua!"[break][break]

Zorua turned to see Sierra approaching, a smile on her face. Relief washed over him, knowing that his trainer had returned.[break][break]

Zorua hopped down from Rocky's head, landing gracefully on the ground. He turned to Rocky, determination shining in his eyes. "Rocky, next time we meet, I'll be super tough and cool, just like you.  It's a promise!"[break][break]

As Zorua joined Sierra, he waved a small goodbye to Rocky, his heart brimming with newfound courage. The pasture might have been overwhelming at first, but with a friend like Rocky by his side, Zorua felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]