They/Them
January 9
Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Scientist
n/a
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
Lusia Stella DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lusia
Lusia Stella
Partners in Stopping Crime [M]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 1:02:44 GMT
Lusia Stella Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
[break][break]

LUSIA and their Gardevoir stood waiting in Fallarbor Town. They had shown up early, but it was for good cause; the League had asked Lusia for assistance in stopping a hidden laboratory in Fallarbor from doing awful experiments on living Pokemon. The conditions were horrible and the methods were violent and wholly unnecessary; Lusia knew personally that Pokemon were living, thinking, breathing beings that deserved care and dignity, and there was no excuse for mistreating them, even in the name of science or discovery. They felt so strongly about this that they showed up a full hour before the appointed time to meet with their assigned partner.[break][break]

Even Odysseus thought this was overkill. His annoyance came off of him in waves, occasionally striking Lusia's mind with a slight tremor, slowly giving the scientist a mild headache. This is stupid. I know you want to help, but we shouldn't just have to stand here for an hour.[break][break]

Lusia frowned, glaring at their Pokemon. "If my partner gets here early, I want to be here to help the moment they arrive. The sooner we help those poor Pokemon, the better, you know that." It wasn't that Odysseus didn't care, or was too lazy to stand, it's just that he hated wasting time. He thought this time would be better used to prepare, while the time that Lusia had previously used to prepare could have been used for a meal or some rest, but no, they were just standing here looking like fools instead. Another wave of annoyance struck Lusia, who was a bit more sensitive to it than most due to knowing Odysseus since he was just a Ralts.[break][break]

"Look: if the partner doesn't show up soon, we can go.. I don't know, grab a snack or something, and come back before the given time. But you know, this is.. it's important to you too, or it should be." Lusia didn't show much of it on his face but he was supremely irritated by Odysseus's obstinance in this regard. After all, Odysseus himself was a Pokemon too, and wouldn't he want to be saved from an awful lab like this as soon as possible?

@absolem[break][break]

NOTES

-
REPORTS OF TERRIBLE SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS being conducted on Pokemon have been reported to the League. Dissections, torture, and unlivable conditions have prompted the League to send teams to raid these underground laboratories.[break][break]

Save the pokemon and if you are able, arrest the scientists responsible. However, be careful. Some scientists are armed with pokemon or weapons of their own.[break][break]

Post 1/5 minimum

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#66c2ff;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 17:46:30 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

Leaving a note for his sister to let her know where he was, he headed out with Mirage tailing him. He had left his sister sleeping, knowing that if he didn't, she would ask him multiple times if he had everything. His sister often seemed to forget that he had an eidetic memory, so the chances of him forgetting something were very low.
[break][break]
Before a few months ago, he would have claimed that it was impossible. The idea of him forgetting something had been laughable. But ever since he had gotten caught up in that one battle where the Galar legendaries had shown up, he had trouble remembering things. Not everything, just that one incident. And that unsettled him.
[break][break]
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he realized that he had been walking for a while now, just letting his feet carry him towards his destination. Looking at his watch, he noticed that he still had a few hours to meet up for the mission, so he decided to take a short break. He didn't want to be worn out for the mission, after all.
[break][break]
The break didn't take long, and once it was over, he glanced over at Mirage. The Hisuian Zoroark had been pretty quiet since he left, probably because he hadn't ridden him like he usually did. He had just wanted to be alone with his thoughts, and he found a bit of exercise to be the best way to do that. But now he didn't want to be alone with his thoughts anymore, so after briefly petting Mirage, he got on him.
[break][break]
He kept a steady pace at first before his need for speed kicked in, and he urged the dual normal/ghost type to go faster. With the speed they were going, it didn't take long to reach his destination. Upon arrival, he was surprised to find that he wasn't the first to arrive. Frowning, he looked at the position of the sun and realized that there was still about an hour left before they were supposed to start the mission.
[break][break]
"Hello, are you Miss Stella by any chance?" he inquired, already knowing her name from the briefing he had received the other day when the mission came up. "My name is Absalom, though Axel will work as well if you find my full name too much of a mouthful."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ninestarryskies

Lusia
They/Them
January 9
Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Scientist
n/a
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Lusia Stella DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lusia
Lusia Stella
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 5:18:08 GMT
Lusia Stella Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
[break][break]

AFTER A FEW more minutes of waiting, during which a still very grouchy Odysseus kept psychically grumbling about his plight of having to wait a whole entire dumb hour for another person, someone rode into town on the back of a Hisuian Zoroark. The wild tangle of a mane was unmistakeable, and Lusia pushed their glasses up to get a good look at the beast of a Pokemon as it approached, closer and closer until Lusia was nearly convinced it was going to slam directly into them, but it skidded to a halt and someone got off of its back. The 'someone' was a child, a literal child, and Lusia wondered what they were doing here and what they needed from them.[break][break]

They blinked in surprise as the child asked if they were 'Miss Stella', then introduced himself as Absalom, and at that moment Lusia realized that this kid was the person they were supposed to meet with here. Odysseus gave Lusia a questioning look, but Lusia chuckled. Though they didn't mean it derisively, they did think it was quite funny that they sent a child for this particular mission, though they supposed that the power of the Pokemon with the trainer would be more important than the age or maturity of them, but still.[break][break]

"Well.. Yes and no, I suppose. I am Lusia Stella, but I do actually go by they/them pronouns, so it would be 'Mx.' rather than 'Miss', you see." They smiled, a bit perturbed by the misgendering but not letting it ruin their day. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Absalom. You're welcome to call me Lusia, of course."[break][break]

I'm Odysseus. You're very early, surprisingly early. I'm.. glad. Odysseus projected his telepathy to both human parties and the Zoroark, provided a Ghost could receive Psychic signals. He knew Dark-types usually couldn't, but Ghosts were probably pretty hit or miss, if he had to guess.
y

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission post 2/5

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#66c2ff;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 22:15:02 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

“My apologies for any assumptions I made about your gender,” he said, inclining his head towards them. Although they didn't seem bothered by his mistake, he felt it was best to apologize. After all, his parents had taught him the importance of apologizing after making a mistake.
[break][break]
As they returned the favor of introducing themselves, he once again inclined his head in respect before speaking. "If that is what you wish. Pleasure to meet you as well, Lusia."
[break][break]
Before they could engage in another conversation, he sensed the presence of the Gardevoir. 'Telepathy, how interesting,' he mused before responding to both the Gardevoir and Lusia. "I am an early riser. I usually wake with the sun," he explained to the two.
[break][break]
Now that the explanation was out of the way, he decided to introduce his own Pokémon companion. "This is Mirage. He's not as volatile as the rest of his species, unless he thinks I'm in danger, that is."
[break][break]
Considering the way the older person had eyed his Pokémon earlier, he was sure he didn't need to go into any details about the Hisuian Zoroark. He had a feeling they were quite familiar with that Pokémon, whether they had one on their team or had simply studied them he didn’t know.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]