sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 5:21:23 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The moon hung bright and full in the foggy air over Lilycove. Under its light, Sidney slinks down the sidewalk, buneary ears perched atop her head and a zipper jacket covering the rest of her costume.[break][break]

It’s probably egregious that she’s still out at this hour, but the barcrawl she’d embarked on has been sorta disappointing, and she was only mildly tipsy. But, like, in super need of sustenance.[break][break]

Lucky for her, the late-nite mart with its neon sign isn’t far from the airbnb she rented for the weekend. The bell above the door chimes on her arrival.[break][break]

But as she wanders the aisles, plucking up bags at random whim, it begins to sink in that the place feels oddly…barren. Late hour or not, it’s too quiet. Silence permeates the space rather than outdated oldies that usually dominate these sorts of establishments. There’s only the sound of her feet on the linoleum and the buzz of the fluorescent lights above.[break][break]

In fact, as she approaches the counter, arms laden with snacks, there isn’t even an attendant in sight. “Hellllooo??” She sets her things down by the register as she lifts onto her toes to try and peer toward the back. She has half a mind to just walk out with her bounty if they’re going to be so careless—it wouldn’t have been the first time.[break][break]

Maybe it’s the uncanny valley nature of it that keeps her there. Like she stepped into a pocket dimension or something. “Weird..”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: hush[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 4:41:56 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

from seemingly out of the blue, a voice calls out to her, breaking the sanctity of silence in this random grocery store in lilycove.[break][break]

"what's weird?"[break][break]

he steps out from behind one of the aisles with a basket of snacks, instant noodles, and drinks—items fit for a solo night of gaming except he isn't a gamer—and gestures at the vacant register.[break][break]

"cashier go for a pee or something?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 18:55:20 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “What’s weird?” [break][break]
The remark nearly makes Sid crawl out of her skin, and it’s a good thing she’d put her things down because she very much would’ve probably thrown it all up in the air. “Shit, fuck!”[break][break]
Always a lady.[break][break]
She whirls, nerves on end to eye the man with his basket of snacks—all of a similar genre to her own. “I thought I was the only one in here.”[break][break]
His question provokes a snort of laughter despite the eeriness, and her outburst. “Dunno. Helluva long leak if that’s the case.”[break][break]
It doesn’t feel right, though. She can’t put her thumb on it. Now that she thinks of it, she doesn’t even remember seeing anyone when she first walked in.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 9:26:06 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

when she jumps, so does he: "fuck!" only by sheer reflex does he manage to hold on to his basket. the snacks inside do go for a little ride into the air, however, but they land back in the basket just fine.[break][break]

"holy shit, woman. you got me good."[break][break]

their chuckles mingle together before he turns his head toward the back fo the store.[break][break]

"i'd go check on him but i might get lost on the way."[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"didn't see you in here just now."

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 21:24:54 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] She sets off a chain reaction she doesn't expect. He jumps, startled. And it's almost enough to make her shriek again. Okay, so this place is a little bit too unnerving.[break][break]

A brow lifts at him. "Big guy like you? Wouldn't guess you get spooked so easily."[break][break]

Her skepticism shifts to a grin, though, despite her unease. "Lost? There's gotta be like, four rooms back here tops."[break][break]

Chicken.[break][break]

She tries to peer past the aisles, but even lifting to her toes does little good. "I didn't see you. Or anyone, actually. Kinda weird, isn't it?"[break][break]

As if speaking it into existence, the lights overhead begin to flicker.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:10:13 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"kinda weird. you sure you're not a ghost?"[break][break]

his eyes narrow at her, though not once is he actually skeptical. it's all in good fun and it shows when he walks right next to her to place his basket on the counter. he stays close, hovering in her pull.[break][break]

"should we go investigate, you think?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 5:17:26 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “Uh, ya—“ A low laugh, an incredulous look. “You sure you aren’t the ghost?”[break][break]
Her head rolls to one side as she looks up at him, a brow lifting. It’s easy to play back. Boldly, she reaches over and pokes his arm. “Nope. Tangible as me.”[break][break]
Sid puffs out a breath, the hair on her forehead blowing outward. “Yeah, guess so. Not really worth my time probably, but sure.”[break][break]
Guess she’s not getting away with not paying for her snacks, after all. And then the lights flicker again, and go out.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:11:45 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lance2 vollans"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the moment the lights flicker, his instincts kick in, and a second later a pokeball flashes open to call out his shedinja, an actual ghost. the bug-type is as silent as a spirit as it hovers above him almost protectively.[break][break]

"you know, i've faced criminals and even aliens, but i fucking hate ghosts."[break][break]

naturally, he drifts closer to her. strength in numbers, right?[break][break]

and then there's a sound coming from the back.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vollans"] --accent:#d49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:14:36 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Someone’s a scaredy cat,” she drawls, a dry laugh muddling up the lighthearted jab. A deflection away from that bit about facing criminals. Her eyes lift to the shedinja, then back to him. “Kind of ironic, though.” She’s not as quick on the draw, but she soon lazily fishes out a pokeball of her own.[break][break]
The anxious flapping of her noibat’s wings carrying it in circles around the stoic bug.[break][break]
Her own compulsion draws her closer, hovering nearer to him until their arms bump in the tentative jostle to move forward. Pulling out her phone, she toggles on the flashlight. “Why ghosts?” Sidney asks him, almost idly.[break][break]
Trying to filter out the apprehension in her own voice as they creep closer toward the back door– the sudden knocking in the otherwise silent grocery making her jump. “You’re rubbing off on me,” she huffs.[break][break]
Because she’s totally not losing her nerve on her own.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 5:07:23 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"never liked them," he responds vaguely, unsure of where exactly is hatred stems from, but if he were to stop and think about it, it would probably be from the trauma put him through when they explored haunted mansions and houses when they were younger.[break][break]

somehow, he manages not to jump from the sudden knocking, perhaps helped by the fact that she does so first.[break][break]

"but we've only just met."[break][break]

he chuckles, leaning in close. his arm brushes against hers as he points.[break][break]

"you should totally open that door."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 16:58:12 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Okay, Mr. Enigma,” she shrugs, not attempting to press further. She cracks a crooked smile, just to make it clear she’s not taking it personally. “What can I say? I’m a quick learner.”[break][break]

If she were feeling particularly mischievous, she’d step back and give him a push forward, ahead of her. But she’ll spare him. This time at least.[break][break]

“Me?” her nose wrinkles up as she glances up at him. “You gonna hide behind me?” Sidney laughs, despite the flutter of nervousness she feels. Well, she’s not gonna be the chicken. But still– she’s probably not much of a useful shield.[break][break]

With a sigh she steps forward and shoves at the door so that it swings open with a long, drawn out creak. Then flashes her phone light into the dark, the beam only catching old dust in the air.[break][break]

For now.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 15:28:38 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i trust you to keep us safe."[break][break]

he laughs as well.[break][break]

if only he would spare her too, but, unfortunately, the opportunity presents itself as she serves herself up on a silver platter. the moment she flashes her phone light into the dark, peering in like a curious cat, he takes a step forward and stumbles on purpose, crashing into her which should send her into the room.[break][break]

into utter darkness.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:23:06 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
A sharp bark of laughter.[break][break]
“Kind of a bold assumption, dude.”[break][break]
And seems like a point to be proven. Her foot catches on his and she stumbles with a startled yelp—losing her balance as his weight shifts against her. One hand flies backward, fisting in his shirt. Because she’s not going down alone. That’s for damn sure.[break][break]
The phone in her hand flies out and goes shooting across the room, further into the pitch black of the storeroom. “Ow…” she squeaks from the floor, but her nose wrinkles as she squints in attempt to see him in the dark. “The hell was that, man?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:55:55 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

grabbed by his shirt, he's pulled into the room after her.[break][break]

"woops—i tripped, my bad."[break][break]

it's hard to see his amusement in the darkness but his amusement is audible enough through chuckles.[break][break]

"was kinda hoping something more exciting would happen, but hey."[break][break]

and just as he says that, the door slams shut behind them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:14:04 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Oh, so you were trying to sacrifice me, huh?” she huffs as he continues to laugh.[break][break]
The flashlight on her phone must’ve switched off when it spun out of her hand, because soon they’re pitched in total dark. But Sidney isn’t buying it this time.[break][beak]
“Okay, okay. You got me the first time. I'll give ya that,” she says dryly, the hand still fisted in his shirt shaking him a little as she plays up her disbelief.[break][break]
“You’re not gonna pull a fast one on me again. Open the door back up.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]