thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:35:46 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lance2 vollans"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"yes i was, guilty."[break][break]

but with his shirt balled up in her fist, stopping him from pulling any more fast moves on her, he knows what must be done. it's only fair, after all, since he did try to sacrifice her earlier.[break][break]

"you got it."[break][break]

taking the lead (forced to), he steps in the direction he thinks is the door and reaches out for the handle, surprised to find it at all.[break][break]

but the moment he twists it to pull, a face appears through the closed door, somehow bright and visible. he lets out a weird sound of shock and surprise before stumbling back into her, losing his footing in the process.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vollans"] --accent:#d49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:34:55 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
"you'll pay for that.." she threatens, though it's empty. Mostly.[break][break]
She's not sure what he'll do next, and it's not exactly like she can really read his expression. Not in the dark like this. If only she knew where her phone had fallen to. Then at least they'd be able to see better.[break][break]
Feeling him move forward, Sidney inches along with him, not relinquishing her hold on him.[break][break]
At least, until the face appears. When he startles at the gengar, so does she - letting out a shriek of sound as delighted, echoing cackle follows.[break][break]
And then she's tipping backward, knocked down along with him as he trips. Eyes screwed shut as she waits for the rough landing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: hush[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 9:03:17 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

together, they land on the ground in what could have been a tangled mess but isn't only because he hits the floor first, taking most of the impact before feeling her weight landing on him right after.[break][break]

the momentum tips him back, however, and he ends up laying flat on the ground with the wind knocked out of him.[break][break]

"i fucking hate ghost pokemon..."[break][break]

he seethes under his breath before chuckling. his head lifts off the floor enough to peer down (or up?) at her.[break][break]

"comfortable?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lance2"] --accent: #d49736 } .lance2 b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .lance2 i { color: var(--accent); } .lance2 { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .lance2 .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .lance2 .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .lance2 .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance2 .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .lance2 .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lance2 .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:46:05 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
At least she gets the softer landing. Because he’s the one who knocked her over, she feels less guilty about landing on him. Still, she can be a little sympathetic.[break][break]
“Oof…sorry. You in one piece?”[break][break]
A laugh still wiggles loose at his complaint. “I gotta admit, that one is now on my shit list.” Where had it gone, anyway?[break][break]
Sidney’s attention shifts back to him, and she peers down at his face in the gloom. A grin cracks across her face as she pats his chest with the flat of her hand. “Yep, you make a nice pillow, stranger.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:26:52 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

lance has always had a complicated relationship with ghost-types. it started in sinnoh, at the old chateau at the edge of eterna forest. he doesn't bother reliving those memories now, choosing instead to focus on the wonderful sight of before him.[break][break]

"the nicest pillow."[break][break]

with a playful grin, he reaches up to her cheek in a gentle caress with the back of his finger.[break][break]

"don't think i've ever done it in the backroom of a convenience store, though."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 18:21:15 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
What's his endgame? Sid has to float the question to herself the longer they remain there. Though her heart's still thudding from the adrenaline, she's already started to let the mischievous gengar slip out of her thoughts. Out of sight, out of mind.[break][break]
"Awfully confident in yourself," she teases, smile bordering on a smirk as she feels his knuckles trail against her face.[break][break]
"Oh, no?" she asks then, eyebrows raising at the bold insinuation. Her own voice slides toward playful teasing. "I'd say you've been missing out then."[break][break]
She peers at him in the gloom. Silently daring.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 14:45:44 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"or, i was just waiting for the right person to come along, which they have," he counters, voice as soft as his touch, "i'm looking at her right now."[break][break]

his core engages as his head lifts higher, edging closer and closer to drag temptation out from the depths of the shadows of the room.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 15:17:34 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
A bubble of laughter lights her up in the dark. Maybe not literally, but figuratively, she is bright with the sound.[break][break]
"Ohkay, Casanova," she remarks, voice rich with sarcasm. "You chat up all the girls in dark rooms like this?" All nicknames because she has no real name to attach to him. Or vice versa.[break][break]
Maybe they should stick to that. Depends on how this goes, she supposes.[break][break]
When he leans up, a press of her hand flat against his chest, cuts off the path he travels. An amused scoff slips from her mouth. Then she folds down to meet him halfway.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 9:07:09 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

pushed back down only to come back up again, he meets her halfway, kissing her in the dark of the closet.[break][break]

it's a good thing the door's already closed. he'd hate to have to get up only for the sake of their privacy, though it's not like he would have minded much.[break][break]

to his surprise, no ghosts interrupt them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
74 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 2:23:10 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

This sort of makes her feel like a rowdy teenager–stealing away to sneak kisses in a dark, cramped space.[break][break]
Sort of thrilling, isn’t it?[break][break]
“Hope the clerk doesn’t come back and catch us.”[break][break]
Her words are teasing between the heated press of her lips against his. There’s an edge of apathy to her tone as well, because who ever said she really cares if that were to happen?[break][break]
It wouldn’t be the first time she’s had to make a run for it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:03:38 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"we'll be fine."[break][break]

he steals moments to breath out words between kisses that grow more passionate with every passing moment, building up to an inevitable end he knows is coming.[break][break]

"as long as we keep quiet, of course."[break][break]

and they do.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whistle in the dark [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:26:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: