September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:06:05 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It was the middle of the day as Anahel and Houndoom walked through the greenery of Route 120.[break][break]
Houndoom walked in front and swiped their claws through the bushes and thorns that blocked his trainer's path. He has really grown to be a loyal partner to the girl.[break][break]
"Houndoom," she called out seeing a small clearing along with a few rocks to sit on. "Come."[break][break]
The two has been walking for hours now. It was time for a break.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Solo Wild Spawn - Using Incense (Dark)

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]--accent:#16d6f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:16:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEARK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:46:12 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Sitting on the rock, Anahel crested her hand on the back of Houndoom. The pokèmon stood protectively next to the girl, keeping guard of the surrounding area.[break][break]
A wild bird pokèmon flew overhead, causing the hound to jolt up and begin growling at the passerby.[break][break]
"Now, now." Anahel said as she patted Houndoom. "They aren't doing anything."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Solo Wild Spawn - Using Incense (Dark) - Skipping

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 23:31:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 8:59:18 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Houdoom jumped up once again. His fur stood on his back as a violent growl pushed its way through his teeth.[break][break]
Anahel went to calm the pokèmon, but stopped upon hearing a loud crash beyond the trees.[break][break]
Was it any of the girl's business to investigate? No. Would she normally care? Absolutely not. However, Houndoom's response was different than what she normally witnessed. He was not acting out of protection, rather, this was anger. He was furious.[break][break]
Standing up, the girl decided to trust her pokèmon's intuition.[break][break]
"Let's go."[break][break]
Approaching the source of the commotion, Anahel saw a Flygon whip its tail into the abdominal of a Sneasel. The dark type was sent flying into the base of a tree. A young man stood behind the dragon. It appeared to be a normal battle between a trainer and a wild pokèmon.[break][break]
"Is this what was bothering you?" The girl was confused as to why he was upset. "Come on," she said while turning around. "Let's g–"[break][break]
A loud cry bursted from the Sneasel's lungs as the Flygon pushed its weight onto the wild pokèmon's chest.[break][break]
Anahel jolted her head back around. This was wasn't a battle... It was a massacre.[break][break]
"Stop." The girl approached the scene. Houndoom followed behind. "The battle is clearly over. Either catch the Sneasel or leave," she said in an authoritative tone.[break][break]
The trainer laughed at her orders. "Catch this thing? I released it last week."[break][break]
"Then why are you–" The girl's words were interrupted by Sneasel's cries.[break][break]
"He won't seem to leave me alone. Ever since I threw him out, he comes and finds me looking for a fight." The young man said in a cocky tone. "Maybe he wants me to take him back? That's not going to happen. I've had this Sneasel for just as long as Flygon. Notice something?"[break][break]
Anahel stood silent. She had no interest in entertaining his theatrics.[break][break]
"I have no need for a pokèmon that can't evolve. Call it trimming the fat."[break][break]
"That still does not explain the lengths you are going." This man's way of talking was getting on her nerves.[break][break]
"I have to make it clear. The difference between him and Flygon. He has no place with me. Hopefully this time he gets the message." He turned back to the battle. "Flygon. Finish this!"[break][break]
The dragon wound his tail, preparing for the final blow, but Houndoom reacted. Jumping to interrupt the attack, the canine tackled Flygon to the ground.[break][break]
"What do you think you're doing?"[break][break]
Anahel walked to the Sneasel. Squatting down, she examined its condition. The pokèmon's eyes were barely open as it desperately breathed with the pressure now off its chest.[break][break]
Looking over, the girl noticed a Razor Claw next to the bloodied body. It now all started to make sense.[break][break]
"You do realize... That attack would have killed him," she said to the man.[break][break]
"So, what?" He said defensively. It was obvious he had little understanding of Flygon's strength.[break][break]
"So... how about I kill you. Anahel's eyes locked onto the man with a violent intensity. Houndoom!"[break][break]
Houndoom pressed with all his might as he used Bite on the dragon's neck.[break][break]
Flygon spread its wings and soared up into the air. It spun rapidly, forcing the canine to release its grip and fall to the ground.[break][break]
While the two pokèmon fought, Anahel stood with her back turned to the Sneasel.[break][break]
"What were you trying to accomplish?" She asked the injured pokèmon. "Were you trying to prove your worth to your former trainer?" Her tone was not comforting. It was quite cold. "Did you think that was going to change his mind?" Anahel referred to the Razor Claw on the ground. "No one will notice your worth unless you can see it yourself."[break][break]
The girl smashed her foot onto the Razor Claw, breaking it into the dirt.[break][break]
"Now what are you going to do?"[break][break]
Houndoom was at disadvantage against the dragon. The onslaught of ground attacks made it difficult for him to get in. The battle was clearly going in the Flygons's favor.[break][break]
"Are you going to keep trying to appease this asshole? Or... Are you going to do something for yourself?"[break][break]
Sneasel looked up with the little strength he had left. Were her words reaching him?[break][break]
Flygon smashed his tail into the back of Houndoom. The canine fell to the ground, unable to move from the feedback of the attack. The dragon thrusted itself forward, extending his arm out for a Dragon Claw.[break][break]
Houndoom braced himself for the impact, but it never came.[break][break]
Icicles fells onto the Flygon. The frozen spears pierced its wings and armor as it cried out in pain.[break][break]
Sneasel stood behind Anahel. He struggled to hold his own weight. The last of his energy was exhausted on that decisive attack.[break][break]
The trainer looked surprised. It was clear he had no idea Sneasel knew such a move.[break][break]
Taking advantage of this opening, Houndoom jumped forward to use Bite once again on the Flygon's neck. His teeth broke through the armored skin of the dragon, inflicting serious damage.[break][break]
Unable to continue, Flygon fell to the ground. Shocked that he lost the battle, the trainer mimicked his pokèmon's actions.[break][break]
"I have no patience for those who see their pokèmon as tools," Anahel said with a vicious stare. "Go now, or else I'll follow through with what I said before."[break][break]
Heeding her words, the young returned Flygon and whimpered away in fear.[break][break]
Anahel sighed, before turning back to the hurt Sneasel. She watched as he fell to the ground. He had nothing left.[break][break]
"I see you made your choice."[break][break]
The girl sat next to injured pokèmon as he laid panting. She pondered what to do from here.[break][break]
She looked towards Houndoom. The canine nodded his head. Clearly he was thinking the same thing she was.[break][break]
"Here," she said grabbing an empty pokèball. "I know how it feel like to be alone..." Her words adopted a much more comforting tone. "I won't tell you what to do, but I also can't leave you like this." Anahel rolled the pokèball to the Sneasel. "The choice is yours."[break][break]
Sneasel stared at the pokèball, before moving his gaze to Anahel.[break][break]
"You have a place with us." A soft smile formed on the girl's face, as memories of his former trainer flowed through the Sneasel's mind.[break][break]
One would think these memories were painful, but they were actually pleasant. Memories of the early days. Back when Flygon was a Trapinch and the three smiled together as a team.[break][break]
The injured pokèmon reached towards the pokèball with a shaking claw. Pressing the button, a flash of light formed around him as he was sucked into the device.[break][break]
Anahel stood back up with the pokèball in her hand.[break][break]
"I know... I know it's hard, but you don't have to worry anymore. We are your family now." The sincerity in the girl's voice resonated with the heart of the now sleeping Sneasel.[break][break]
"We really are all just victims of this world." Anahel took a few seconds for herself before continuing. "All right Houndoom, let us go."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Sneasel

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Whatever May Come [SW]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:54:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SNEASEL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!