Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
kettering
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 2:07:51 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She files the phone password away in her brain (the spaghetti of numbers has always stuck well) and continues to admire the mechanical workings of her hand.

“Never liked rings,”
she said, smiling at the soft crease of concern on Freya’s brow, “think they make my fingers look fat. Wouldn’t wear one if I had it.”

Freya must be remembering-- things, from before, that she, herself, can’t recall. It doesn’t bother her. She severed herself from them for a reason and, sure, now it meant her mind was held together vaguely with two pieces of chewing gum and a paperclip, but, hey. You can’t have everything.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
kettering
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:25:30 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"it was beautiful," she says with a shake of her head. glinting metal on a mechanic's fingers. that meeting had been shadowed by a horrible grief and she mourns the loss of what could have been now, but just as quickly consoles herself - ana would have forgotten, twice over. 

but i don't forget. i can't forget. i won't forget.

"i wish i could forget sometimes. why do i hold onto the things that hurt?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
kettering
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 23:33:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It would be an untruth, and an unkind one at that, to say that she had removed what had made her, her. Instead, she’d… focused on it. And just trimmed away the excess chewy bits that added flavor, sure, but made it hard to go down.

“Well,” she said, leaning back a bit, finding one of Freya’s hands and lacing their (flesh) fingers, “you’re strong. Strong enough to keep the hurt instead of foisting it off on other people or forgetting. Being strong sucks, I’m starting to realize.”

She doesn’t miss who came before, the version of her that had to be… reshaped. She doesn’t miss what that person had had-- she doesn’t know, doesn’t want to know. What would be the point of it forgetting it all if she just missed it, later on? Maybe she cut that part out, too, the part capable of missing. But she’s better off without it.

“Because you want to fix things. Because you want to make things better. Because you’re a good person. I know we’ve talked about it before, but it's true.”

Her tone would brook no argument.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
kettering
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 4:59:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"because i want to fix things," she says, almost dreamily. is that what she does? fix things? no, no, but she only breaks them. shattered glass, thousands of shards scattered about the room, cutting her bare feet. slicing ribbons of red as she folds knees and prays to whatever twisted sycophant of fate has it out for her. 

"you're a good person, you know. this person. you." and maybe it's because freya's selfish, because she only knows the help that ana's given her. but no, no, no, it's more than that. 

it's in the way she loves this home and she loves her self and she loves freya, too - she must love freya too, right?

"you'll spruce the place up," she says. "and i'll find that ring. can we watch romcoms?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kettering
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 1:48:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)