Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Bothwell, Cygne
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 19:08:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
namecygne bothwell
pronounsshe / her
agetwenty-nine
orientationbisexual
played byceej

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM lux, league of legends

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break][break][break]

Closet horror fan turned trade school graduate, Cyg's life has been a medley of mediocre. She had big aspirations of being a film director and movie star as a child, but those aspirations were quickly quelled under the flood of poverty bestowed upon her by her hard-working, but fiscally irresponsible, parents. [break][break]

Sarcastic and deeply resentful of government and modern structure, Cyg is a passive anarchist, and has joined Rocket buoyed on their preaching of a better life beneath their leadership. While not overly destructive or vengeful, she as a hot streak of anger running beneath her surface like a hidden live wire. She believes in the possibility of change, and has been strangulated by the proverbial 'bootstraps' of hard work her whole life. Part of her longs for comfort and stability, and she believes Rocket can give her that. [break][break]

She is a whiz with anything electronic and did a stint in Mauville as a maintenance and lineworker. [break][break]

Always close at hand is her Grookey, Feldspar, who Cyg found asleep in an automatic claw machine while on the job.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bothwell, Cygne
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 23:00:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Bothwell, Cygne
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 0:35:58 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

I GO ALONG WITH HELL

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameana z. fell
pronounsshe/her
agethirty
orientationha ha
played byceej

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM carol danvers, marvel comics

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]JUST AS FAR AS I CAN

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Nothin’ says coming home like a mouthful of angry Zoroark teeth at your throat.
[break][break]
Yeah, I know, you’re mad I just disappeared; that happens when you, you know, disappear. When you leave all your friends and loved ones and just… fall.
[break][break]
Did you know you can just change your name? Just fucking name yourself after your favorite book character. Nothing too obvious because, then, people would know. But. You can just do that. No one can stop you.
[break][break]
Look, I wasn’t planning on comin’ back, but the gyro-balance in my ankle is acting up and I traded my last calibrator for some cool LEDs to install in my arm. Look, it glows now. Sweet, right?
[break][break]
How’d I lose it? Uh… internet?
[break][break]
Look, it’s a long story, and does it really matter? It’s gone, it’s done. Figuring it out as I go. No mentors, no debts, no long-term relationships. Maybe a little less human experimentation. I still have three whole limbs to burn through, anyway. It’s like having a good credit score.
[break][break]
So let’s shake some dust. We got shit to do.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights