awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mundane
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 7:43:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“no one that i would personally endorse or ask you to keep an eye on.

several names come to mind but fernando intends to take them for himself. kyle’s repeated and stark refusal means that he’s up in the air, a parting gift fernando leaves at her doorsteps well before his departure. it’s the least he can do to salvage what strewn responsibilities he leaves behind.

with great power comes even greater responsibilities. unbeknownst, kyle holds powers behind their wildest dreams. how fitting for fernando, his best friend, to hold him accountable well ahead of time.

but, i do have my grievances about several individuals. on principle, i cannot agree to something like the aqua initiative but we cannot have a repeat . such rash actions have lasting repercussions.

and he’s not talking about the denouncement.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
mundane
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 4:48:57 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "and again, we are in agreement."

dahlia lifts herself from her seat, the base of her palms pressed against the desk. one hand glides above the papers. thin fingers catch her pen and roll it into a closed fist.

"we have an eye on everyone, fernando." as if illumined by volbeat, her gaze acts as lamp over shadowed altar. the pen slips into her coat's deep pocket. the weight of it feels quiet. "if he repeats, then he does so under contract."

she shifts slowly toward the door.

"this was nice fernando. we should do this more often." dahlia says as she slides into the rhythm of departure. "invite me more. i'll make time for my council anytime."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mundane
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 8:24:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There is something ominous in her words. To make such a claim is either setup to comfort his concerns or set as a warning. Considering the source, it lacks the same punch.

Dahlia Goode has done nothing wrong. Nothing to warrant suspect. To look too far into it would be foolish. That, or require an omniscient insight rivaling that of a third party observer. Unlike the others, Fernando lacks such prowess, leaving him to focus on her dismissal.

If he repeats, then he does so under contract. It implies repercussions but the choice of wording is poor. Unless she means to let him repeat it again. Controlling him is impossible, yes, but such tragedy cannot happen again. If she won’t cull their liabilities then he’ll have to.

It’s why he deems her too soft.

Indeed.

He remains seated, feeling no less unburdened than before.

See you soon.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mundane
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 4:27:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: