sixes and sevens [solo spawn]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 23:11:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

he was gathering a team.

xinyi wasn't sure about the reason for it himself, other than to slightly appease the feeling of dread that would build up in his gut every once in a while. he had lived his years up until only recently mostly devoid of pokemon contact. he met magnezone years ago when it was but a mere magnemite, but other than that, nothing.

suddenly, he found himself the new owner of a bunch of pokemon in their first evolutionary stage. babies, essentially, and he had set about raising them. it was only a couple of days ago that he had caught his first pokemon in the wild. now, he was focused on gathering a team of strong pokemon.

he didn't really have any preference as what pokemon. xinyi supposed he cared more about a pokemon's personality than its species, and wanted to improve the dynamic of the group he already had. he had already explored the nooks and crannies of mauville and decided that he wanted a more physical souvenir.

with that in mind, he headed out to route 118 to see if he could add another pokemon to his growing team.
MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 3:04:04 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / dry skin[break]
electrify / volt switch / thunder wave / thunderbolt
[break][break]

@xinyi

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 14:15:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

"what a cute little guy. i almost feel bad having to fight him!" xinyi mused to himself.

if this helioptile wasn't a creature of great ambition then it would never have shown up before xinyi in the brazen manner that it did. if he wanted to join this team, then he would need to be tough, and xinyi knew exactly who would be appropriate enough to assess him.

calling upon a first evolutionary stage pokemon like larvesta or jangmo-o and letting them duke it out to the end might've been the move of more traditional trainers, but xinyi had always been an advocate of thinking outside the box. besides, a prolonged fight would have taken way too long.

"infernape, show us what you've got," he called out as infernape made his appearance.

xinyi's intention was to have infernape intimidate helioptile a little bit, and if the little scamp was still willing to fight, then he'd be a brave pokemon worth training. unfortunately, at the first demonstration of infernape's power, helioptile ran away, clearly having expected a different kind of assessment.

xinyi and infernape continued on their way.
MADE BY VEL OF GS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?