✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
hasegawa, marilyn
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:41:18 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

namemarilyn hasegawa
pronounsshe/her
ageseventy six
orientationheterosexual
played bydes

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM yubaba from spirited away

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

a sinister payout is what led me to be incarcerated for those five decades, the fall of my tea room and what i thought to be the fall of my life. all because they found my damn fingerprints on that bottle of arsenic, how dumb, how juvenile. jail aged me, heh, it was crazy up in that facility with me and my girls against the world. but time moved on one glorious day at a time, and soon, my sentence was finally over. we prison girls always joked about what we'd do when we got out, returning to our old ways, flipping the pidgey and running with it.. and some were serious, some were not. i always felt i was one of the serious ones.[break][break]

how else would i have felt, being that a simple mistake of forgetting to sweep a bottle led me to serve so much time away from my world, my children? how dare they take something so simple from me, when the client of the contract ran free to his grave. i never snitched, though. too dumb.[break][break]

but i always take my vengeance, even if it comes one drop of tea at a time. the glass always ends up empty, filling into my lips. and i drink it, while the rest of the world begs for a sip of its splendors. some may get some, of course, but most will leave empty-handed. all is fair in the world the ones that imprisoned me left, nothing to lose, all to gain.[break][break]

i'm finally free, and i never leave empty handed.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hasegawa, marilyn
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 0:21:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights