Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Shore: Hitoshi vs Thomas
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 2:21:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The unconscious and broken bodies of several Rockets, as well as their Pokemon, littered the sands making up the shore. A cacophony of bootprints were left in the sand, imprints of the fighting that left the men in this state.

One unfortunate Rocket found himself on the receiving end of an arm break from the man responsible. The man cried out in agony, before being abruptly silenced with a kick to the head, causing him to fall violently onto the sands below.

Nearby, a Ceruledge finished off a Mightyena, hacking at the hound with his Bitter Blade. As the beast fell unconsious, its life force seeped into the dark knight, restoring his vitality in the process.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 2:38:39 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
He sees his own reflection gazing back at him. A dog sees himself from twenty years ago. Bodies are scattered about thoughtlessly. Pokemon stumble about, dead and dying. Pointless slaughter. This dog is no hero. No matter where life takes him, that role will never suit him. All the same, he questions why. Why all this death?[break][break]
His heart burns. Raising his red blade, the dog walks forward. At his side is a Krokorok. Caught a few months ago, this beast endeavors to stay by his side. Keep his master safe. Fight, until the bitter end.[break][beak]
"Yo. Long time no see." The dog says to the man who presumably murdered them - him and his dark knight.[break][break]
"Any reason you're puttin' so many guys in the ground?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 2:52:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas turned to face the familiar voice. It was the man who killed the Gible during their skirmish at the Ultra Sea. This time, a Krokorok accompanied him. Though he didn't greet him with words, the intense stare the bodyguard received spoke of Thomas' recognition, and disdain for the man.

Thomas wasn't exactly aiming to kill the Rockets. But after they had summarily executed a group of League soldiers, and tried to kill him, there was no way he was holding back against them. Those who got out alive would be lucky.

"They drew first blood.", Thomas retorted coldly.

Nearby, a group of men and women in League uniforms, all laying face down with their hands bound behind their backs, blood pouring from their slit throats, lay on the sand. Thomas was too late to save them from their grisly fate. But he was dead set on avenging them.

Mordred Bulked Up in anticipation for the coming fight.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 2:58:06 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Damn." Perhaps another creature, a proper human being, would lace the words with disdain. Perhaps they'd carry some double meaning. A dabble of sarcasm would sprinkle them for effect. "That sucks." Yet he is open. Honest. Pensive at the news. First blood or last blood, it all blends together in the final analysis.[break][break]
It's pointless, this battle on the beach. Neither of them have anything to gain by spilling more blood here. Yet still, he marches forward. He doesn't know what drives him. Perhaps fighting this dark knight will bring him closer to an answer he seeks. Maybe the dog is a puppet as well, dancing to the swaying strings of an unseen puppeteer.[break][break]
Flicking his sword up, he aims a psycho cut at the dark knight. His Krokorok accompanies him, trying to bury his opponents in a sand tomb built from the shoreline.[break][break]
"The hell're we even fighting over?!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 6:41:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the man flicks his blade up, the Ceruledge comes barreling towards him. Tanking the Psycho Cut with an ethereal grunt, the Ceruledge closes in on the man, lunging at him with Bitter Blades ready to strike him down.

Thomas, upon seeing the sands being manipulated by the Krokorok, immediately started moving to the right, just barely rolling out of the way in time.

A Garbodor belonging to one of the slain soldiers emerged. With an angered roar, the sentient trash heap fired a Gunk Shot at the Krokorok.

"We're fighting because your bosses want to rule the world! And they will use scum like this to enforce their reign!", Thomas barked at the other man.

Not just those that Thomas had to defend himself against. But the Rockets that thrived under Silas came to mind. Sadists who relished at the chance to kill and torture as they saw fit. The people left behind in Kanto to enforce their dictatorship over the Region.

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:57:04 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Because the bosses wanted to rule the world? The world is a vast, wide place. Too wide for a simple dog to imagine. Amber eyes little comprehend what is beyond the next hill or turn of the sand. Ruling a world is beyond him.[break][break]
What isn't beyond him is the clash of a bitter blade against a night slash. The blade in his hands screams in displeasure from the heat. Even a cursed blade like this has its limits. No great genius, this dog still calculates how well the blade will be able to resist future hits. The two-pronged blades of the Ceruledge are deadly indeed, and right there. Ready to tear into him.[break][break]
"The world's a big place. I don't think blondie and senpai's arms are that long!"[break][break]
Close by, the Krokorok is hit by the gunk shot. Instead of backing down, the dark beast moves in. He subjects the creature that attacked him to torment, pacing around and laughing at the living garbage.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:37:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Ceruledge gives the Rocket a hiss of respect, as his Bitter Blade clashes with the Night Slash. Mordred had to give the man credit, he had guts, to be taking him head on like this.

"Oh, there's more than them! But they answer to one person!", Thomas called out.

Who that was, he did not know. But he knew that whoever was running Kanto, was doling out orders.

The Garbodor roared in anger as the Krokorok tormented him. In his state of rage, the living trash heap leaped at the Dark-type, attempting to Body Slam the beast with all of his weight.

tags:

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 17:11:11 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
This nameless Krokorok is possessed of a certain insanity. Some might call it suicidal. It simply wishes to even the score. Having drawn the living garbage close, he lunges at it, clings to it. Holds it tight. After confirming his grip, he begins to sink himself into the sand. Untrained, mad, and prone to the darker instincts of its nature, it wishes to bury both itself and its opposition in a sand tomb. It coils around the garbage in mutually assured destruction, dragging them both into a trap designed to kill them both.[break][break]
"Listen up." A dog declares to a beast of different stripes. "I don't get what ya mean. I don't even know Rocket's about. Dunno what they're fightin' for. All I know is...I think too much about stuff these days. I've killed too many people. I've seen too many people die. I dunno who's callin' the shots in Rocket from overseas. All I know is...can't afford to let ya kill me here."[break][break]
The Hasegawa Muramasa hooks into its owners flesh. Once more, it drinks deep of dog's blood. Ghostlight comes alive along the edge of the blade, surging with power. He made someone a promise. This creature very much intends to keep that promise. He must survive, for his life belongs to another.[break][break]
A surging cascade of blue flames bears down upon the Ceruledge. They trace around the human, ordered to not harm him by the will of the dog baring his fangs. It's an all or nothing gambit. Everything he has.

Z-Move: Everything, Except the Last Drop
honedge feeds on the life force of its trainer. afterwards, it unleashes a SUPER EFFECTIVE strike that leaves the victim BURNED by the trainer’s resolve.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 18:58:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Garbodor roars in panic as he's buried alive with the Krokorok. As a last resort, the living heap of garbage begins to glow. Rather than allowing himself to suffocate to death, the Garbodor instead chooses to go out with one last Explosion, sealing both of their fates.

Thomas narrowed his eyes at the other man, wielding the Honedge. So he was supposed to be some kind of muscle? Someone who just followed orders? It hardly mattered, he was just another cog in the Rocket machine. One who wasn't going to be stepping down anytime soon.

The final Z-Move consumed the Ceruledge, before he had the chance to disappear into the Phantom Force. By the end of it, Mordred dropped to the sands, rendered unconscious.

After recalling the fallen knight, Thomas reached for a new Pokeball. That was when Gallium, his Meltan, dropped down off of his back.

Interdream Mist flooded the area. But rather than being greeted by a Paradox Pokemon, or another threat, a horde of Meltan manifested. Gallium's lugnut head began to spin rapidly, drawing the newly manifested Meltan to his location. They all began to meld into Gallium, until the many became one being.

Gallium had evolved into a Melmetal, this time in the real world.

tags:
+10 (Interdream Mist)
+50 (KO - Ceruledge)
+200 (Death - Garbodor)

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
440 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:12:49 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A dog collapses into the sand. That last blow was too much. It's always too much. It's a reckless attack born of valor. Reeling from it, drained of blood again, he is only saved by the intervention of three Kartana. One charges forward, distracting the fresh-evolved legend. The other two, along with the dog's own Ceruledge, drag him back. They flee across the battlefield, only to be joined by the last Kartana when it's clear the dog has been safely delivered to a passing group of grunts and executives.[break][break]
There is no winning this fight for him - no further glory. Nothing except another loss, another Pokemon that has died for him. This day, his team has been utterly decimated by the League - reduced to its barest essentials.[break][break]
When one finds themselves at the bottom of the dark, there is nowhere to go except up.

50 (Posts), 10 (Z-Move), 10 (Enemy K/O), 200 (Death), 50 (Participation), 100 (Completion), 300 (Defeat) = 720 MP
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:46:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the opposing Rocket is dragged away, two Kartana attack the newly evolved Melmetal. The lumbering liquid metal attempted to swat them away like flies, keeping them off of his master. Once they leave, the Melmetal turns back to Thomas, whatever 'cuts' had formed on his body immediately sealing up.

"Gallium, you did it!", Thomas called out, giving the Melmetal a hug. Gallium cried out happily, hugging his master back.

"Let's get the fuck outta here.", he told Gallium, recalling him, and sending Rufus the Arcanine in his place.

Thomas got on the Arcanine, riding back to the League camp.

tags:
notes: +60 (Post x6)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Completion)
+200 (Win)
+25 (Legendary/Mythical)
+10 (Interdream Mist)
+10 (Kill - Krokorok)
+50 (KO - Ceruledge)
+200 (Death - Garbodor)
Total: 705 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 23:49:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: