Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Aubre's Requests
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 17:14:51 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar

x MCKENNA - 30 - AUBRE'S ADOPTED BROTHER - SYLPH/ROCKET

Like her identical sister, Aubre's mother had rampant fertility issues. Due to this, her husband and she turned to adoption. As is to be expected, the boy they adopted had a difficult life. Unfortunately, he came to admire the eldest uncle and acquired many of his cold and scholarly ways. On the whole, however, this young man adores his little siblings and would, quite literally, kill for them. On the old site, he was an assassin, but I'm open to anything profession-wise.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

x LAVIGNE - 23 - RICH COUSIN - UP TO PLAYER

Much like Aubre's mother, her aunt was eventually blessed with a single child. The heir to a large perfume and candle company, this person was raised quite differently from the other cousins. While they mean well, they unintentionally come off as snobbish and out of touch. Raised in Kalos, they speak fluent French (as does Aubre) and are likely interested in coordinating like their once-famous aunt. Hair can be blonde or any other color that isn't red. She is very embarrassed of her very dry but extremely loving father.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

X MCKENNA - 20 - AUBRE'S LITTLE SIBLING - LEAGUE

After giving up a second time, Joel and Brenna McKenna were blessed with one last biological child. Spoiled rotten (much like their sister), they have a bit of an entitlement issue. They do, however, mean well. Wanting to follow their sister's original dream, they are likely a gym leader in training or in the league. Red or blonde hair. Likely well over 6-foot tall.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:

UP TO YOU - 30+- AUBRE'S MENTOR/COWORKER - LEAGUE

Aubre needs another doctor or two in her practice. I play her as the junior doctor, so they'd have to be older and more experienced than her. Since they're doctors, they must have done well in school as well. I'd love if this person loved Aubre but was too gruff to show it or annoyed by her tendency to martyrdom. As a Pokemon doctor in a warzone, they'd have likely seen it all. Personality, gender, and alignment are up to you. I request they don't bring dog Pokemon or fire Pokemon into the office. Aubre also wouldn't work with someone who was cruel to Pokemon.

SUGGESTED POKEMON:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights