[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

after 's departure, cian has found it difficult to find a replacement, and though he has made hires, it still hasn't been enough to reassure him. the weather gym needs to be a pillar for future generations, and so it needs to house the best talent rustboro could find.[break][break]

"zahra, right?"[break][break]

said talent could be sitting across from him at this very moment. only time will tell.[break][break]

"thanks for coming in today! i'm glad you're interested in the role. do you need me to give you a brief overview of what it is?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:58:12 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

Despite it was on her own volition to be part of this gym, having to be part of formality where her soon-to-be boss is doing an interview unsettles her a bit. She tries to hide her leg sways back and forth feeling jittery but she manages to show a calm and professional expression. It doesn't matter how whimsical she can be, Zahra fully aware there is a right place and time to pull a joke. [break][break]

Zahra clears her throat for a moment and decide to put an act with an over-to-the-top formality It is an honor for me to be present right in front of you, Mr Cian. While I do have some inkling on the things that I am expected to do, I am willing to hear more about it to erase any kinds of misunderstanding on my part Zahra speaks like a person who is not very used to talk in polite tone but tried her best. A kirlia suddenly comes out from her Pokeball and sit on her laps while staring at Zahra from below. Wait, Mimi... why did you come out? Zahra felt a bit surprise when Mimi suddenly comes out but her appearance somehow soothe her nerves a little bit. Subduing her leg swaying forcefully as she is siting there right now.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 9:46:19 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

if there's one gym leader not to be nervous about being interviewed by, it's probably cian. his laid-back demeanor and dog-like personality are part of what make him as likable as he is. or at least that's what he has always assumed.[break][break]

"oh! hello, mimi."[break][break]

he offers the kirlia a small wave.[break][break]

"you can relax a bit, you know? the interview is more of a formality i gotta do but really i just want to get to know you a bit more. have a casual conversation, and all that."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 11:43:23 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

After hearing the response, Zahra let out a sigh while Mimi shows her best attempts on giving her a thumbs up. Thank Arceus. Was nervous that my soon-to-be boss would be the strict type which in Pokemon term, it would be the worst matching for the laidback type like I am, do you hear me Zahra speaks with a wide smile and casually feeling relaxed. Like, I do want to be part of this gig, but if my boss is a grumpy old man who strict for the rule, it would be hopeless for me. Fortunately, you are not an old man, grumpy, nor now I know is not a strict with everything Zhra take a deep breath. [break][break]

Well let me rewind to the start, i guess. Zahra is the name and a traveler slash live streamer is my game. Love to guide people around even when I have limited knowledge about some part but imagine if I know about it though. My lovely companions who follows me around - Mimi, Pan-Pan, and Shirley - Zahra takes out all of her rest pokemon there. Pan-Pan looks confused momentarily and puff up his chest trying to assert his dominance in front of Cian while Shirley take a step back and positioning herself right behind Zahra - has such colorful personality but very strong pokemon that has pass multiple battle alongside me since I believe there are stories that can only be told through a match. Zahra speaks like a machine gun until now she stopped to take some breather. Giving Cian the chance to say something.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 15:18:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cian is neither old nor grumpy, so based on those criteria, they are a match made in heaven.[break][break]

"well, thanks for the rewind! it's great to hear that you love guiding people, because that's basically what being a gym trainer is all about. we're responsible for teaching and preparing the next generation of trainers for the future, and so we have to be well-versed with battling ourselves."[break][break]

he waves at her pokemon in greeting before looking back at her.[break][break]

"have you thought about doing the gym circuit yourself?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:18:31 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

That is my plan in the near future. Met Josh a while back, do you know him? That is a silly question since he is a fellow gym leader so you must have known him. I haven't told the guy yet, but some time later I am planning to hit his gym as my start Zahra talks, showing her vigor and energy with some ambitions can be felt from her spiels. But that is still my plan on the future, since I love to travel - most of the time I just follow the wind and it just happen that my current wind leads me to here Zahra stretches her arms upward to relieve her fatigue upon sitting for too long. For someone who loves to move around, sitting for too long is detrimental for her. [break][break]

Been meaning to ask, you mention about guiding people earlier. Zahra snaps her finger as if she realized something So, ummm... You see, I love traveling and on the move which makes me hard to stay at one city for too long. However, since I do want to be part of this gym, I hope we can discuss something to reach some compromise, pretty please Zahra claps both of her hands begging for her request while she lowered her head a little bit.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 7:15:53 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"yup! really fast man. likes to ride his pokemon. i know him well."[break][break]

they've challenged each other's gyms, actually, and both came out victorious. he still thinks fondly of despite their last talk of team rocket.[break][break]

"like a part-time sort of thing? sure! that can work. you'd need to be able to commit a certain number of hours per week, though, and then you can manage those however you want."[break][break]

the way she would be paid will be different, too, in that case, as she would be paid on an hourly rate as opposed to a monthly salary. it works out for him as well for budgeting reasons.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
something loud
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 7:55:22 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

Great! You are the best boss Zahra make a salute as if she is already become part of the group. Don't worry, i still can be reasonable on the amount of week that I can offer. How about 14 days in a month sounds to you boss? I wouldn't mind to come more than that as long as there is a prior notice and it is emergency or something, when that happen - I hope I get something akin to 'overptime' pay Zahra decides to take the reign over the negotiation and decide to give her first offer first wanting to know how Cian would react. She doesn't want to tbe the losing end of the negotiation after all and she is trying to make the negotiation term as fair as possible. Well, I suppose we can exclude the overtime pay for in the scenario of team building hangout or alike if there is any

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
something loud
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 5:59:58 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"ot is fine, no worries."[break][break]

cian must seem like the coolest and most chill boss right now but in reality the weather gym is in a strong position, being backed by devon corp as well as now that he's returned. that gives cian a bit more capital to play with.[break][break]

"i assume you can start immediately? let's say next week, then. you can come in and i'll train ya a bit on what to do with the newbies."[break][break]

he lowers his voice a bit.[break][break]

"for example, we shouldn't really be calling them newbies. they're challengers! trainers."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
something loud
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:00:35 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

[break][break]

A flash of an idea rush through her mind out of nowhere, an interesting idea that can be a focal point of her stream and also a chance to show off her current capabilities to her new boss - killing two birds with one stone if she dare say. Say, I have the craziest idea to propose to you. I think it would be more beneficial for both of us if you know my base skill before trying to train me blindly, don't you agree? Zahra nods with a smile giving herself affirmation with what she just said. She cross her arms with a cheeky grin. [break][break]

So, how about I display my skill through a spectacular gym battle which, under your permission, will be broadcasted live to my live audience. Zahra declares with a full vigor. Completely different to before where she was rather calm yet friendly but now she is full of energy bursting with ideas. Of course, I will still come for some training if you think it is not a good plan. But please please indulge on my own selfishness

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
something loud
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 9:04:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the proposed crazy idea is listened to, and after a moment, cian nods in return.[break][break]

"that sounds fun! good idea. sure, let's do it."[break][break]

he smiles.[break][break]

"we can do it whenever you're ready."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,993 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
something loud
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 1:25:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: