[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[break]

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RKS: ollie & freya #1
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 9:00:44 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"so... do you know where we are?"

[break][break] they're inside a simulation so he knows it's not real, but it feels real. the humidity of the forest reminds him of the island that they have set POKEMON HOME on with .

[break][break] he wipes a gleam of sweat off his forehead, glancing over at the councilwoman. when the EXPLOSION goes off, he instinctively goes to cover her.

[break][break] even if the explosion is... several feet away.

[break][break] molten lava seeps into the grass and when ollie glances into it, he's temporarily memorized by the reminder of and her newfound abilities. he blinks rapidly, before turning back to her.

[break][break] they're in danger. they better move. and fast.

[break][break] "shit! there's a cave, let's go!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 18:19:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's the same simulation she'd found herself in with . she braces for the explosion before ollie tells her to and by the time the lava starts for them, her cyclizar is already spinning its wheels. 

the cave constructs itself for them and she dismounts from the drake, leaving it to its heaving. 

"i've come this way before," she says, breathless too, and swallows some of the humid cave air. "i think...if we go deeper, we'll find something. there's no way back out without burning in that lava."

into the cave
+50 points
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 18:19:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You race into a cave just in time as smoke and volcanic debris surge past. As you catch your breath, you explore the cavern's surroundings on top of your Cyclizar. Should you dismount, they revert to their Basic Forms.[break][break]

However, your sense of security is short-lived. The cave feels odd; a powerful energy radiates from within. Further adventure reveals a Wishing Star embedded in the cave, a piece of Eternatus that has begun to metamorphose the stone around it.[break][break]

Slowly but surely, you feel the effects of the radiation causing paranoia...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steel your mind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights