TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 8:02:52 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaatop"]
[attr="class","milaa"]

winter was one of mila's favorite times of the year. not only because she enjoyed being bundled in all kinds of cute peacoats and scarves, but also because she enjoyed the festive season.

[break][break] it was a secret pleasure of hers, one that she probably wouldn't voice outloud, but it made her do impulsive things like this. especially since she and were on the outs.

[break][break] holding a warm cup of cocoa in her hand, she walked around the outside of rink. the christmas tree in the center of it was dazzling, distracting enough that she almost didn't realize that she'd run into someone.

[break][break] "oh!"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
BREAK THE ICE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:10:38 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
a date from his app had seemingly ghosted him for today.

brows furrow as his head festers thoughts from the recent happening, culminating to an amalgamation of frustration and distress. he keeps his head low as he stares down his phone, apparently still in denial of what was obvious.

his pictures were perfect, right? he obviously wrote something nice in his description: working at silph co... that should amount to something since it's a big corporation. did he fuck things up and-

something bumps into him.

"what?" he'd snarl.

he looks at down her, his expression frozen from the earlier worries.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 5:14:07 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

mila normally was very forgiving. the only exception to that rule, of course, was who never failed to get her riled up. so when someone bumped into her - or she bumped into them - her lips were already half-curved into an apology.

[break][break] and then he snarled.

[break][break] for some reason, something hot coiled in her gut at the sound, and she propped a hand on her hip.

[break][break] a stubborn tilt to her glossy lip.

[break][break] "hey," she said, brow arching at him. "what do you mean what?"

[break][break] she poked him in the chest.

[break][break] "is that any way to speak to a lady?"

BREAK THE ICE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".milaatop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#F865B9;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 7:35:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
a finger on his chest brings something out of him.

the expression turns smug, a mischievous smile greeting mila with malicious compliance.

"i'm sorry, lady. was that not a proper response?"

wolfgang stands unmoving, almost as if he's willing to play the game. it wasn't like he has much to do without a date in a skating rink.

"ya want me to apologize for standin'? well, sorry for takin' your time away from your date."

that's what most people are here for: dates. couples were the only ones here, besides maybe families and groups of young students taking their vacation from school.

his frustration with his own situation has been projected.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 19:15:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milaa"]

oh. he's hot.

[break][break] suddenly, as if she'd not seen him that way before, his expression turns smug. a wolfish grin occupies his face.

[break][break] she doesn't move away either, stubborn to a fault.

[break][break] "no," she emphasizes. "it wasn't."

[break][break] the gleam in her eyes says all — almost challenging — as if it's saying try again.

[break][break] mila's gaze only breaks, however, when he speaks a question that throws her off. she blinks.

[break][break] "date? i'm not on a date."

[break][break] she sounds genuinely confused. then, she looks up at him, eyes running over his form and his face, before a mischievous smile curves at the corner of her lip once again.

[break][break] "but i could be."

[break]

BREAK THE ICE

[newclass=".milaa"]--accent:#F865B9; } .milaa { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .milaa b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins; } .milaa i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .milaa .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .milaa .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .milaa img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
winter fantasy [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 3:16:24 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he raises a brow from the unexpected response before his expression mirrors hers. he smirks at the development of their encounter, and in a matter of seconds, he cools down.

"what a coincidence. i'm also on my own right now."

it's the next best thing to happen after his date stood him up.

his disposition changes, but the hawkish aura never gets extinguished. his stare remains challenging, but the playfulness beneath his eyes couldn't be questioned.

"and how exactly are you going to get one?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights