He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 15:58:37 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Stepping into the ring, Noel eagerly awaits his opponent. After that fateful day in Meteor Falls, he never forgot his promise to Noah about challenging him at his gym. And so here he was, ready to duel against whatever the gym leader had in store for him. He couldn't help but take a look around him, the arena was made so specifically it was as if Noah had a plan already in store for the challenger. Noel scoffs at the whole situation, it seemed like the owner had an affinity for theatrics.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 9:02:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"hey you finally made it! have you thought about what you'd do if you became champ?"[break][break]

noah shouts from the other side of the ring. it's caged. enclosed by metal-link fencing. to be within its confines means to be forced into confrontation.[break][break]

no looking back.[break][break]

noah throws his pokeball. the capsule cracks against the rattling fence and a red bolt lunges out from its mouth. as the pokeball falls to the ground, a CRABOMINABLE emerges onto the canvas of the ring.[break][break]

"for my gym, you gotta know how to deal with close quarters combat." the gym leader says. "but for you, if you don't show me through your battle why you wanna be champ other than to get the title..."[break][break]

he fishes out his badge: two interlocking boxing gloves.[break][break]

"then i don't think you deserve this."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
TL;DR: sends out crabominable[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 17:30:48 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Flaunting his own gym badge, Noel couldn't help but feel somewhat annoyed at being accused of possibly being deemed unworthy of the reward. Having gone through so many ordeals and training so much to get this far and then be turned down was a fate he could not accept. This moment of anger is but a fleeting one however, he calms himself down, knowing that Noah is testing him. He smirks to himself, then turning his focus to the gym leader with a serious look on his face, replying to his question.[break][break]

"I know what I want now... At first it was just to be recognized by everyone for becoming the champion. And while I would be lying if I said that wasn't the case anymore, I have a new goal now. To see that not only Hoenn, my home, safe from everything that seeks to harm it, but the whole world. It might be impossible... but that doesn't mean I should give up."[break][break]

Tossing his Pokeball in front of him, the pod reveals a Scream Tail, ready and eager to face its new opponent. While the Noel and this Paradox Pokemon hadn't been acquainted for long, he still placed his faith and trust into the once wild creature.[break][break]

"I'll prove to you just how strong we've become. First you, then to the League. I'm ready, come at us whenever you'd like."[break][break]

The rotund and pink Pokemon bares its fangs, snarling at the crab fighter, waiting for their opponent to make the first move.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 5:27:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"you and me? we're not too unlike after all." [break][break]

relief finally unfolds within noah's heart. it floods into his arteries like a warm antidote.[break][break]

"show me what you got, buddy."[break][break]

a fierce brassy ding announces the start of their battle. his CRABOMINABLE groans, its ever-open maw spilling a FROST BREATH as it advances relentlessly toward the SCREAM TAIL.

[break][break]

TL;DR: crabominable uses FROST BREATH as it pursues scream tail[break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 17:40:04 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The match had officially started and Noah begins his advance almost immediately. The Crabominable walks forward with ice spewing out of its mouth. The chilly breath attack envelops over Noel's Scream tail, causing it's body to freeze up slightly. Annoyed at this inconvenience, it channels its anger into a mighty shout. A Hyper Voice loud enough to cause damage to nearby eardrums. Luckily for Noel and Noah they were at a safe distance, but the fighting crab may have been hurt in the process.[break][break]

"Hmph. We'll show you everything we've got and then some."[break][break]

He and his Pokemon stand at the ready for whatever the gym leader had in store next. A smug smile flashing across both of their faces as if in unison.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:09:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the scream fries the air. it travels into the cage's frame, rattling the metal links as the soundwaves seek exit.[break][break]

the CRABOMINABLE'S advance is slowed. its yellow tufts of fur remain stuck, pointed backwards still from the SCREAM TAIL'S shout.[break][break]

"oh loosen up buddy!" noah says. "find some joy in it!"[break][break]

his CRABOMINABLE slams the canvas with its heavy claws (ICE HAMMER). ice spreads across the floor, crackling like a crawling witch.[break][break]

the ice threatens to encase the SCREAM TAIL'S feet as boiling water begins to bubble from the crab's maw.

[break][break]

TL;DR: crabominable hit; uses ICE HAMMER to make the ring icy; prepares another attack[break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:14:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

While on the outside it would look like Noel had a more serious demeanor, on the inside, his heart was pumping with the rush of adrenaline going straight into his head. He loved nothing more than these moments, to face off one on one against someone in battle. This is what he lived for.[break][break]

The icy prison encapsulates the Scream Tail's feet, causing it to be unable to move around at all. This would prove to be its demise, as the Crabominable sprays out a searing hot beam of water straight out of its mouth and towards the pink ball. A direct hit lands and Noel's Pokemon has no defense for this measure, only able to try and endure the blast. Yet it was too much, its strength fades and soon it stands defeated, fainted while still stuck on the iced ground.[break][break]

A slight distressed look forms upon the blue-haired trainer's face. He returns his Pokemon back into its ball and pockets it away in return for another. This time, his Shaymin takes to the field, raring to go to avenge its fallen comrade.[break][break]

"Looks like you've drawn first blood... But that doesn't mean anything. We've got a lot more to show you still!"[break][break]

Not caring whether their opponent was ready or not, the hedgehog starts off their bout with an Earth Power slithering along the ground. The floor cracked along its travel until finally it reaches their mark, before splitting it open underneath the crab and revealing a sharp, rocky spear that would thrust upwards to stab their challenger.

[attr="class","notes"]Scream Tail faints!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:02:13 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"what else can you show when your back's up against the cage!"[break][break]

noah assays noel's patience. his cool and calm. like testing punches, the gym leader's taunting comes in and out like bouncing springs.[break][break]

his CRABOMINABLE sputters steam. as the SHAYMIN emerges, the crustacean marches toward the SHAYMIN with little fear. though it is a bulky creature, its toothpick legs tap dance across canvas and surviving ice.[break][break]

but an EARTH POWER is difficult to detect. the fissure gasps and the terran javelin pierces the crab's abdomen to launch it away. the CRABOMINABLE'S UNCONSCIOUS BODY strikes the cage fencing—and before it can hit the floor, it is recalled.[break][break]

in return, noah's HARIYAMA is summoned. it raises its continental palms as a boxer would.[break][break]

"one versus one. just how i like it, man!" noah says. "how are ya feeling? right here, right now?"

[break][break]

TL;DR: crabominable faints / hariyama summoned / noah asks question[break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 17:01:57 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was now one on one. The tide could sway in either of their favors. With both of them down to their last Pokemon, they each would bring out all the stops in the hopes of achieving victory. Noel's heart pumped faster while his hands shook ever so slightly. This was the thrill he loved the most, where he didn't have to worry about life and death, but rather of whether he would succeed or not.[break][break]

"To tell the truth, I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. But that's just the kind of things us trainers live for right? Now let's see how you react to this!"[break][break]

His Shaymin lets out an affirming chirp. It plants its feet onto the ground and starts off their bout with an Energy Ball. The round projectile shooting across the arena and aiming to land a direct hit against the Hariyama unless they were able to evade or deflect the attack.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 5:57:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"hah! you've loosened up, noel. this is the side of you i like to see!" [break][break]

noah's hariyama grunts, brows furrowed tight like knotting rope. the rotund juggernaut heaves its heavy palms into position as if they were anti-tank guided missiles.[break][break]

"close the gap! knock it down!"[break][break]

the hariyama charges forth. from its wide hands, a FORCE PALM is loosed. the concussive blast collides with the ENERGY BALL—and through the resulting smog of their impact, the fighting-type rushes through.[break][break]

as tendrils of smoke trail back, the hariyama attempts to HEAVY SLAM the defiant shaymin.

[break][break]

TL;DR: hariyama matches energy ball with force palm / rushes in for heavy slam[break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Knuckle Joes[gym]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 16:32:36 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The Hariyama was an unstoppable force. Taking on the attack like it was nothing, it speeds through the arena to land a solid blow against the small hedgehog. With the full force of its body, the fighting-type collides against Noel's Pokemon. The Shaymin is sent sliding backwards, trying its best to stay up, but most of its strength had been sapped from the damage it had taken thus far. It then falls to the ground, seemingly defeated.[break][break]

"Agh... No... It can't be over!"[break][break]

Noel watches on in dismay. Through his eyes he sees nothing but defeat spelled out clearly in front of him. He is about ready to recall his partner, taking out a pokeball and holding it forward, when the unexpected happens.[break][break]

A glowing energy could be seen radiating off the Shaymin's body. A quick Synthesis would allow it to regain what little energy it had left. And with their foe now in front of it, it uses the element of surprise, leaping forward to attempt a Zen Headbutt to try and land one last desperate attack.[break][break]

"Come on Shaymin! You can do it!"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights