oreburgh city, sinnoh
heterosexual
field agent
cadet
dunstan keye
divorced
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2 posts
Ava Rosewood DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ava
Ava Rosewood
[M] Amateur Baking Science
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 23:35:36 GMT
Ava Rosewood Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ava showed up to the kitchen dressed in her casual clothes; the job description hadn’t mentioned a dress code, and she didn’t want to get her nicer clothes stained. Once she was there, she washed her hands in the sink, then took her place kneading dough with the others.

Now, Ava would admit readily that she preferred cooking to baking. Whereas baking was a science, cooking was an art – she didn’t like to get the details exactly right all the time. But she got to do both eventually, and this event called for bakers. So, with a sigh, she resigned herself to working as a scientist for the time being.

And she didn’t even have Joshua around! Baking was more fun with the little guy, but he was at school right now.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#0f2347; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
[M] Amateur Baking Science
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 7:34:46 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Another day, another way to give back to the community! Today, Gwendolyn had decided to spend the rest of the day at a nearby volunteer kitchen to spread a little holiday cheer across Mauville. She showed up in a festive little Christmas sweater and the will to start helping people to bake some cookies! The trainee ran around in hopes of securing a baking space for herself but alas, was late!

Oh well, time to just help people with their stuff for now.

Her first step was visting another woman with her baking! Gwen stood beside her and leaned in to see how she was doing. "Hey, I'm going around as baking support right now. Need any help with anything?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]