He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Find My Way Back To You (FIT)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 17:24:43 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

For the most part (in his honest opinion) the year has gone by much too quick. Winter seems to almost melt away right before his very eyes, along with all the memories that flash back in tandem. Lux has done nothing but work. Not that he was ever an extroverted sou by any means, but they cannot deny the lonesome feeling that creeps up on them from time to time. [break][break]
He spends these final winter days in a small cafe. Sirius, his meowstic, had demanded some warm milk with a little foam on the top. Lux doesn’t have the willpower to combat his Pokemon’s taste for human delicacies. Besides, it’s Christmas. What’s wrong with a little treat?[break][break]
After grabbing a sweetened seasonal latte for himself, he turns to give Sirius his drink, only to find him absent from his side.[break][break]
“Sirius?”[break][break]
Luckily he doesn’t have far to look. His grubby little white paws on a poor woman’s skirt, demanding to be lifted up. He almost panics until he sees long, flowing pink hair catch his eye. Without even knowing it the ranger smiles, immediately going over to their side.[break][break]
“Luka!”[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 6:46:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“HO HO HO!”[break][break]
The jolly laugher of a mechanical Santa doll interrupts Luka’s train of thought as she stands in line at the cafe. There’s a million things to think about this time of year but truthfully, very few of her thoughts actually align with the holiday season. Sure, she has a few gifts to buy-mostly for her pokemon- and work events to plan, but that’s it. Having thrown herself so deeply into work as she has, she’s hardly taken the time to take anything else into consideration.[break][break]
She has thought about going home for the holidays, but she’s quite certain that if she finally left Hoenn, she’d never come back.[break][break]
She’s just about to realize that maybe that’s for the best when something tugs at the bottom of her skirt. Her eyes flit downwards to see a familiar little cat looking up, and almost immediately her expression brightens. Lux appears just as she scoops Sirius into her arms, giving in to bad behavior with nary a second thought.[break][break]
”Lux!” she chips back with a smile, ”Gosh! Fancy, um…fancy seeing you here!”[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 11:52:50 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Running into Luka (whether by chance or planned) always puts him in a good mood. It had been some time since they last saw one another. Introverted as he is, Lux is usually better about staying in touch— but he’s been making so many accomplishments as a ranger, he’s almost forgotten how to socialize. The fatigue lifts from his face, instantly feeling rejuvenated from their chance encounter.[break][break]
Although Sirius’s antics when it comes to pretty women stress him out as per-usual..[break][break]
“It’s been way too long. Ah but… that’s my fault. I’ve been kept busy.”[break][break]
A ranger’s work is never done as they say. That doesn’t mean he can’t have a personal life on the side. “I like to come here whenever work’s in the area. The drinks here are good!” He beams, handing Sirius his drink once he finally crawls out of Luka’s arms. “Do you have time to sit and chat? It'll be my treat.”[break][break]

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]À vaillant coeur rien d'impossible
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 4:18:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's been too long is a phrase she's heard too often as of late. It's her own fault, mostly— she hasn't been reaching out to anyone, really. Lux, unfortunately, is one of many that she's lost touch with. She hasn't even been in regular contact with for a while.[break][break]

"It really has," she agrees, keeping her tone and expression lighthearted. Though she does pout a little when Sirius wriggles out of her arms, more enticed by sweets than her company. What a fickle little beast![break][break]

"I...mmm, I have some time! But gosh, you don't have to do that!" At least she says, but she has a sneaking suspicion that she'll fall victim to Lux's generosity whether she likes it or not. "You said you come here all the time? Hmm...what do you recommend then?"

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 6:18:55 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

“When it’s cold like this I prefer something hot. Rich and just a little sweet, like hot cocoa! But this time I got their peppermint mocha instead. I’ve heard good things.” He smiles.[break][break]
Lux also has a keen, unspoken weakness for the “hipster flavors” as people like to label them. “And really, it’s no trouble at all. I’d rather treat you than give another dime to spoiling Sirius today.”[break][break]
Speaking of, as soon as Sirius downs his warm beverage (leaving an iconic milk-mustache imprinted on blue fur) he is already demanding more uppies from Luka![break][break]

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]À vaillant coeur rien d'impossible
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights