6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 8:30:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
they've been too busy that they've never scheduled dates lately- proper ones that involved dressing up and getting out of the house.

"hey, noah?" kyle asks from his side of the bedroom. "what do you think about this?"

he wears a beanie with poochyena ears knitted on top with the dark-type's iconic yellow eyes sewn near the rim of the headgear.

"cute, right? i got it at the local mall for cheap too."

his hands already has mittens on as well, prioritizing accessories over the actual outfit he was supposed to be wearing for the date. he still was shirtless and shoeless, but at least he already has jeans on.

his wardrobe doesn't have much in terms of winter clothing, given that the region previously didn't have more than one season before, so dressing up for the date was a challenge for kyle, who has to mix and match his usual clothes with clothes for the cold that he only had for work.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 10:08:23 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"not as cute as this."[break][break]

noah rolls out of the bedroom closet, knocking clumsily against one of its doors in the process. the hinges squeak as he leaps to his feet. he wears a hoodie. a hand-me-down or thrift store steal. thin fabric. odd design.[break][break]

it hangs tight on his body, perhaps a couple sizes too small. the seams are in danger of tearing.[break][break]

"y'know, i was never a big poochyena fan before i met you." he eyes the man's beanie softly and scratches his thigh through his boxers.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission - festive flirts

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:19:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle sees the fusion of pokemon he can only imagine appearing in the depths of ultra deep sea on noah's hoodie and immediately grabs noah's arms to bury his face on it.

"mmmf, hhhmph!"

the muffled exclamations of excitement was muffled by noah's chest and the fabric. it takes an entire second for kyle to pull out of it.

"can i get your shirt as my present for the holidays instead?"

it has been more than a few days after the 25th, and he already had one from noah before. still, his unironic obsession of tacky shirts with prints that resemble poochyena was strong enough to have him succumb to greed.

he turns around to grab a button-up shirt from the bed and shoves it in front of noah. "i'll trade it for this." all things considered, it was fancy enough for an actual date.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 6:31:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
it tickles. noah erupts into a refrain of laughter: notes of surprise and sensitivity that jitterbug past kyle's oak brown locks.[break][break]

"seems like a fair trade to me."[break][break]

it's not. noah detests formal linens. buttons and pocket squares. but he plays the game.[break][break]

the gym leader sheds himself of the hoodie, the bulbayena wrinkling as the fabric clumps up on the ground. he begins to pull off his t-shirt.[break][break]

mid-way he asks, "you don't mind used goods?"

[break][break]

mission - festive flirts

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 18:32:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the hoodie gets fitted on immediately. it seems as small as noah's frame made it out to be, constricting him, but it's poochyena merch all the same.

"used goods? you mean limited edition shirt that's been worn by verdanturf's own gym leader?"

he would laugh at his own joke, but noah's style included form fitting clothes, as opposed to his style of more loose clothing for comfort rather than appearance.

kyle moves himself in front of the mirror to admire the weird print before casually dropping a passing thought that didn't get filtered by his head.

"should we switch pants too?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:41:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah drapes kyle's button-up shirt over his broad shoulders. he ignores the sleeves. instead, he lets the thin fabric dangle across his frame like a cape.[break][break]

"you're just being stupid now." noah snorts. "no way we're the same pant size... we're gonna be late by this point y'know."[break][break]

regardless, noah's pants slide down his legs, pooling like coiled flamigo necks by his ankles.

[break][break]

mission - festive flirts

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 7:06:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
with a faint smile on his lips, he playfully rolls his eyes as they switch their roles. of course one of them has to be responsible at any given time.

"it just doesn't look good when they don't pair up, you get me?"

he takes off his pants in favor of noah's, effectively switching up their outfits for the date. the worries pointed out by noah remains relevant as he tries it on, but no complaints come from him.

kyle's eyes remain on noah, watching him rush to make up for the time wasted here, as he fixes his own clothes.

"you just have to dress up fast then."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 5:46:58 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
it is a surreal sight. seeing kyle dressed in his own attire. this is no case of shared hoodies, no cute exchange of socks or mittens. just nonsense.[break][break]

and nonsense was fine. space for the ludicrous suggests the ordinary still survives. survives in spite of it all.[break][break]

noah rushes. he pulls the new pants up. fiddles with belts, zippers, buttons.[break][break]

he raises his arms, the sleeves in sheer dysfunction.[break][break]

"are we really going out like this?"

[break][break]

mission - festive flirts

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:00:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks at noah, blinks and then turns to the mirror.

"do you want to switch again?"

the bulbayena hoodie does look good on him, if he discounts how wrong the size was on him. noah and him do have differing preference in style.

kyle starts to undo his belt and takes his shirt of.

"let's do another switch," he says, pivoting swiftly to noah. "we still have time before our reservation, right?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 4:45:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah feels like he's at an outfitter with the amount of fabric being swapped. he laughs; the note darkens and slows.[break][break]

after a swift swoop, he grabs the buckle of kyle's belt.[break][break]

"we got time." the gym leader says. "i got this for you."[break][break]

and the clock ticks away.

[break][break]

mission - festive flirts

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
and chill [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:36:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: