Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
a fool for love
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 8:24:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Noelle Drake?" The pinkette repeated, as though trying the name out on her tongue. Yeah...yeah. That sounded more 'official'. "I like it." She approved with a nod, only to huff as his, once again, denial. she couldn't help but heavily roll her eyes at him, cheeks puffed out slightly in an almost pouting look. "what's with men and never wanting to just go ahead and 'tie the knot'? marriage is the ultimate act of true love, you know? it's super romantic." she argued with another huff.

and then there was Chancelor. chance was...nice. he really was. he was...ah...a bit of a wild child - okay, no, he could be downright horrible. but, he was really sweethearted in the inside. he just showed it in a different sort of way. it was why she found the bond the two of the men shared so interesting, because it was nothing but pure, raw 'love'. just expressed in a really toxic odd way. "oh, yeah, if you said no, i was actually going to go propose to chancelor instead. you think he'd say yes?" noelle suddenly stated the question without a hint of regret.

she liked to see him squirm. if just a bit.

finally though, a smile cracked on her lips followed by a giggle. "kidding, kidding. i don't want chance in the way i want you. i don't want to be noelle mcqueen. i want to be noelle drake." the way she stated it was a bit childish, but, the look in her eyes was definite as she stared at him with an unyielding look.

"oh! i get it!" suddenly, noelle shouted, eyes lighting up in an abrupt change from her previously serious, irritated look. a fist placed itself onto the palm of her hand in a sudden 'tada' moment. exactly what she got, she didn't explain. yet.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
a fool for love
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 8:21:42 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"i don't get why my dad got married. women are such a..." he'd look at noelle briefly, thinking about finishing his statement only to opt out. rephrasing, "women are just problematic." noelle was one of them. like, right now. she was in the way of his training--which he seriously needed to get back to.

"noe--" chancelor? for a moment he thought he heard a record scratch. "chancelor...?" though she was kidding. the thought of chancelor settling down was disgusting. then he imagined their children, could you imagine? that's something he didn't want to, yet he did. the shudder he felt disgusted by the two.

"good luck with that. i wouldn't even marry me, because i'm just too awesome to handle!" a confident grin and a thumb pointed at himself. he'd look to noelle, asking, "get what?" a brow arched.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
told you i'd make it.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
a fool for love
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 2:08:46 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
He was so...difficult. really, any girl would've given up on him by now. between his blinding ego and utter uselessness, he was a lost cause. but...she wouldn't give up on him. not now, not ever! "i get it." she repeated with a small nod and smile. "i just...gotta make you fall in love with me, is all. once you care for me like i care for you, there's no reason to not get married, right? it's simple!" they were a match made for a heavens, a pairing blessed by their ancestors and the dragon king himself. he just had to realize it - and, one day he would. she wouldn't give up on him! one day, he'd fulfill his promise to her...she'd make sure of it!

"you can count on it, mateo. one day, you'll be head over heels for me. that's my promise to you." she had a large, sort of cocky, but incredibly serious smile on her face. she meant this. 

unless u got something else planned, i think we can wrap this up soon or w/e <3