december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
vct: nabi vs biscotti
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:15:44 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","undertaleborder"]
[attr="class","undertalebody"]

[attr="class","undertaleimg"]

[attr="class","undertalepc"]

"Think we can win this one, Bruno?" Nabi asked her swampert in a soft voice. He grunted, confident. She nodded in agreement. "Good. I'd like to."[break][break]

Nabi met in the middle of the field to make their formal introductions. "Hey, I'm Nabi." She had lost count of how many times she had said her name to a stranger now. It felt unusual to reveal herself like this to so many people when before she lived a life of solitude. Maybe she should try being a little... friendlier. "Um, let's have fun, yeah?"[break][break]

She hoped the thunderstorms that seemed to sporadically pop up here and there would give her and Bruno strength.

[attr="class","undertalebottom"]

[break]

hp: 3/3[break]
gimmick: +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0 / if 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Open Sans|Montserrat]
[newclass=.undertaleborder]width:400px;border:#f97c7c solid 1px;padding:10px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody]background-color:#252525;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#eee;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertaleimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura23.png);height:200px;width:400px;border-bottom:#333 solid 1px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody b]color:#f97c7c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody a]font-family:montserrat;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom]border-top:#333 solid 1px;padding-top:20px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom b]font-family:montserrat;[/newclass]

[newclass=.undertalepc]background-color:#333;text-align:center;padding:5px;border:#444 solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 13:18:40 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]A pinkette squared up against him. Her eyes were a bright, gorgeous green. She looked elegant and cool. Why’d it have to be a girl? Sure, he swung both ways, but women made him nervous. Just talking to one his age took his normal awkwardness and ratcheted it up to eleven. The Incineroar, meanwhile, was a lot more worried about the water type beside Nabi.

Biscotti rehearsed his introduction before he spoke. Just give his name and kick the battle off. Easy-peasy. “I’m Kingscotti.” His cheeks pinkened, but he made no move to correct myself. “This is Jangle.” A name that sprung from the fire bell on a collar that no longer existed. “And, uh, luck of best.”

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 4:17:42 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

With the trainers and their pokemon in position, the battle had begun. Nabi wasn't going to let "Kingscotti" make the first move and potentially get a headstart in this battle.[break][break]

"Here we go -- Bruno, start with a SUPERSONIC."[break][break]

The swampert began with a wide, open mouth and released an ear-splitting shriek to try and throw the opposing incineroar off. But Nabi wasn't done yet.[break][break]

"Follow up with HYDRO PUMP," she added, full of confidence.[break][break]

As the SUPERSONIC came to an end, Bruno lowered his lip to give himself a moment of reprise, and then pursed top and bottom to shoot a strong torrent of water toward Jangle.[break][break]

fkR|TTF0

[break]

hp: 3/3[break]
gimmick: +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0 / if 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

[newclass=.undertaleborder]width:400px;border:#f97c7c solid 1px;padding:10px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebody]background-color:#252525;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#eee;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertaleimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura23.png);height:200px;width:400px;border-bottom:#333 solid 1px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.undertalebottom]border-top:#333 solid 1px;padding-top:20px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.undertalepc]background-color:#333;text-align:center;padding:5px;border:#444 solid 1px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:25:28 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The discordant screech forced the cat to lift its paws to her ears. Fiery eyes pressed tightly closed as she tried to shake off the disorientation. The battlefield wavers around her, the high-pitched squealing enough to put the cat off balance. Plate-sized paws take a step back as the fire-type shudders. “Shake it off, JJ! Come on!” Biscotti’s voice is full of worry. Typical of that little wuss. With a wince, the Incineroar forces herself to stand straight. “Roar.”

Then, the lady calls out her next attack. One that can put both of them on their ice if they’re not careful. “Jangle—!” Biscotti reaches for a strange ball at his side. He fumbles and almost drops it—clumsy as always. Just as the water draws near, the cat’s cloaked in a ball of crystalline energy. With a snarl, the now fighting-type feline charges straight into the watery blast. Her fur turns feathery as she strikes with an Acrobatics attack.

The move aims to take the swamp monster off its turf—the ground—and get it somewhere more neutral.

H6hotwWH

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:56:28 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

"Tch." Terrastilization. That wasn't going to fare well for her and Bruno now with his typing advantage taken out of the game.[break][break]

Bruno couldn't react fast enough with the incineroar pushing right through his HYDRO PUMP. He felt an elbow strike his chin first, then a leg or knee at his chest. The ACROBATICS was successful in knocking Bruno a few feet from the bipedal's position. And here Nabi had thought she could win this one. She should have known better than to judge a book by its cover.[break][break]

"Quick, MUD SHOT!"[break][break]

The swampert rolled to get his body back up. As he did so, he inhaled, opened his mouth, and instead of water, now it was a mud-induced current headed straight for the incineroar.[break][break]

QLPSanhH

[break]

hp: 2/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 0:24:02 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette sighed in relief as the crystal crown appeared. He totally forgot about that orb thing. It’d have come in handy when he was fighting that Hydro Pump happy Froakie. Still, better late than never. Hearing the young woman’s annoyance, Biscotti offers up an apologetic grin. He even goes so far as to murmur, “Uh, heh. Sorry.” This last bit earns an eye-roll from his feline pal. It was hard living with a literal doormat.

The Incineroar’s lean muscles power up each of those successful hits. She watches with barely disguised glee as her opponent’s hearts drop from three to two. As the last kick sends the Swampert back, the cat takes a minute to catch her breath. The feathery texture of her fur fades. Just as she begins to prowl, Bruno responds with his Mud Shot.

The dirt hits the Incineroar in the side of the face. A yellow-blue eye vanishes beneath a sea of wet, dark mud. The red of her fur becomes stained and dirty. With a deep growl, the fighting type flicks a clump of dirt away. Before it even hits the ground, Jangle’s dashing forward again. This time, she unleashes a Cross Chop.

|Ul6ptwE

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 18:02:02 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

"Ready a HYDRO PUMP," Nabi told the swampert as the incineroar made its way across the field with barred arms. Bruno grunted lowly and began to build the water up at the back of his throat.[break][break]

The CROSS CHOP smacked against his chest, each arm dealing its damage with an unrelenting force. However, Bruno kept his stance, trying his best to focus his energy into the next attack. Even if the incineroar wasn't weak to his water moves anymore, it could still pack a punch. And right now, Bruno needed to make a comeback if he wanted a chance to win still.[break][break]

Before she could retreat, Bruno leaned forward with his head to unleash the HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

xV7gQ4R6

[break]

hp: 1/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 3:31:09 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette’s heart is in his chest. In what seems like an instant, the opponent is down to one heart. I might actually win this! A tentative smile curls up the edges of his lips. Come on, JJ!

Jangle’s step faltered as the water attack was called out. There’s an instinctual fear of wet that permeates her whole being. A natural aversion to being wet—as useless as a soaked match. “You’re so close! Keep it up!” This encouragement forces her to shoulder through that innate phobia. But that hesitation buys the axolotl a few more seconds.

The Cross Chop hits. But any follow-up is prevented by the water hammer to the cat’s chest. “!?” Thick claws draw sparks against the cobbles as Jangle tries to stay upright. One of them snaps at the toe line as the cat finds herself balanced on the out-of-bounds line. A shudder of revulsion follows as she tries to shake off the worst of the storm. “Don’t just stand there!” A glare is thrown her trainer’s way. She prefers it when he just stands there looking cute. “Go for an—uh—Acrobatics!”

Hopefully, a fast-paced, aerial attack like that will let the wrestler avoid another firehose to the face.

FcW3YosG

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 20:12:57 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

In that moment, things were looking up for Nabi and her swampert, but that wasn't reason enough for them to let their guards down. Just as Biscotti gave the order for an ACROBATICS, Nabi instructed her swampert to "Move!"[break][break]

Bruno kept his eyes on the incineroar as she swerved in for the flying-type attack. With powerful feet, Bruno pushed himself off the ground and out of the way of the cat's ACROBATICS. Nabi was already yelling out the next attack.[break][break]

"HY-DRO PUMP!" she sang, her energy following through with the momentum of the battle. This was still anyone's game![break][break]

Like his trainer, Bruno fed off of the adrenaline. It was what kept him moving, and it was what urged him to deliver yet another HYDRO PUMP, this one aimed straight towards the ground to hit the incineroar at her feet and then follow through with the rest of her torso.[break][break]

PwSCpwzE

[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 20:03:50 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The cat’s foot whipped through empty air as the Swampert surged out of the way. With a growl, the feline landed in a crouch. Her tail lashed angrily behind her as she narrowed her eyes. Muscles bunched as the cat prepared to pounce. But, before she could act, a torrent of water was coming her way. Biscotti’s eyes widened. If that attack hit, they’d be in a world of hurt.

Time to act! What should he do? “Use, um, Cross Chop!” With a snarl, the cat did as she was told. Not because he said so, of course. They just happened to have the same idea. With a hint of desperation, she tried to slice through the water with a burst of fighting-type energy. If it clipped the Swampert on its way over, awesome.

viCfaq3c

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 1:45:40 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

The CROSS CHOP pushed straight through the HYDRO PUMP with incredible power. At this rate, it was about to be a head-on collision.[break][break]

This would be the deciding factor. After this next move, one of them would be going down.[break][break]

"Push, Bruno! Put every ounce into that HYDRO PUMP!"[break][break]

His last line of defense was the HYDRO PUMP keeping the incineroar at bay. With all his might, Bruno chugged out the HYDRO PUMP in his final attempt to push the feline back. If it didn't work, he would surely be hit by her CROSS CHOP.[break][break]

CLlCBsxI

[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 18:32:34 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]After a few feet, the cat felt her heart buoy upward. To be able to charge right into water and not pay a price was magical. Even if the weird punching glove on her head weighed down on her. It was almost worth it to see that temporary look of fear in the Swampert’s eyes. As her steamrolling continued, the cat felt a sudden change in pressure.

The order makes Scotti wince. He crosses his fingers as he hopes what’s left in the opponent’s gas tank isn’t as much as what’s left in Jangle. But it’s not like he actually cares if he loses. As long as everyone had fun and someone benefitted, the baker kid’s fine with it. “!?” With a hiss, the cat was forced temporarily back onto one foot. The sudden pressure change shoved her back a few yards before her hind claws lock into the cement beneath her feet. Sparks fly as she finally stops her backward trajectory.

“Come on, JJ!” Biscotti calls out as the cat begins her slow forward push. "Give them the old one-two!" Then, her fist draws back hoping to shut the axolotl up for good. But her hands are shivering. A bit more pressure might send her all the way back to square one!

YhRRh|bh

[attr="class","bisc"]

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:01:13 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

Just when it seemed like Bruno was going to win it all, he felt the pressure behind his HYDRO PUMP simmer. He was running out of energy. That little fall in power was enough to change the tide of the battle, and within seconds, the incineroar was upon him, fist aglow.[break][break]

There was nothing the swampert could do but receive the blow and stagger back. He wobbled in place, trying to retain concsiousness, but with a thud, he was on the floor, wiped out.[break][break]

Nabi sighed quietly. It wasn't a total defeat, but she had gotten into it so much, she now felt deflated like a popped balloon. All that build up for nothing.[break][break]

"Looks like you and your incineroar win," she spoke to Biscotti. "Well, I had fun," she then realized and smiled shortly at him. "Good luck with the rest of your battles, Kingscotti." She waved him off and returned Bruno to his pokeball.

[break]

hp: 1/3 > 0/3[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:25:29 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette was stunned. He didn’t expect to see his fire cat emerge victorious. Not against a giant water monster, anyway. As the thump of the fallen Swampert faded, he released a delayed whop of exaltation. “Whoo!” He almost squealed. “Great job, JJ!” Then, he remembered there was a person there. A pretty, female person.

His cheeks flared red. The Incineroar rolled her eyes—sad she couldn’t give that axolotl some accolades. “Me too.” The boy murmured. “Thank you. Me too—uh—you too.” By the time he regained his senses, Scotti was standing there. An undistributed coupon sat forgotten in his hands.

[attr="class","bisc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights