2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rest, relaxation, real beef hotdogs [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:33:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

On a bench between food stalls sat two large beasts, one a man and another a bear, both of them sipping down bottles of water in unison and then spilling some onto their hands to splash in their face. While all the fighting they had been doing in the tournament was fun and getting their spirits fired up their bodies could only take so much. A good fighter knows when to take a breath and let themselves rest before going onto the next match otherwise they run the risk of giving themselves a disadvantage in the heat of battle.

So for now it was time to rest and recharge. What better way to do that then to fill up on food and drinks? The little stalls dotting around the city were full of different things one can fill their stomach with so it was a little hard to decide on what to eat first. Right now though a bit of rest was in order, sore muscles didn't need to move around so much once they were tired out so a little people watching from the bench as they sipped their water was fine for the moment.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 12:37:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]
[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

Participating in the tournament had proven to be a more grueling effort than Eddie had originally anticipated. [break][break]

Maybe it was because his own experience battling was a little lacking. After all, the occasional tussle with the boys back home was nothing compared to the grueling nature of the back-to-back battles he'd been a part of over the last few days. Maybe it was because his opponents were far tougher than he'd thought they'd be; none of his buddies in Cascaraffa had anywhere near the level of skill that these challengers possessed, and Eddie was somewhat astonished to find that he had lost as many battles as he had won. Either way, after spending the better part of the day kicking ass (and having his ass kicked), Eddie decided it was time for a break. [break][break]

He found himself idly wandering past some of the food stalls, Beau ambling alongside, trying to discern by sight and smell the best place to grab a snack. Fish and chips from the Galarian food truck down the street? Nah, too greasy. Alolan food from the food stall around the corner? Maybe, but he was already walking in the opposite direction. Oh, but that Unovan hot dog stand looked amazing – [break][break]

As Eddie's eyes swept over the food stalls, they landed upon something that immediately chased away all thoughts of food. A little ways off, sitting next to a red-head, was the coolest god damn Pokemon he had ever seen! What was that, some kind of Ursaring with a gym membership? Eddie had never seen anything like it. He couldn't stop himself; before he knew it, Eddie found himself bee-lining towards the cool-ass bear and his human companion, [break][break]

“Yo, cool Pokemon!” Eddie called with a wave as he approached. The Paldean Tauros accompanying him snorted in greeting as well, eyeing man and bear with his own keen interest.

notes[break]
Notes go here[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 11:46:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

The sound of the footsteps passing them by was almost like a lullaby as the pair were slowly starting to find their comfort. Yet there was something wrong with the ones coming right at them. They were in a hurry, but other people were in a hurry but these were different. They sounded different. Almost like the clopping of hooves against the road.

It wasn't long before a tall man and a black bull stood before them and they looked up. Domon was sitting more upright and his eyes caught the look the Tauros was giving them, returning the interest with his own. Kaz had his own interests locked onto the other man before him. He could recognize when someone was more than just big in front of him, yet the enthusiasm this guy was giving off just made him feel more relaxed as he slumped into the bench.

"Ain't he? Urshifu's what they call them, Domon's what I call him. Best of the best when it comes to fighting types." Pride was no stranger to his tone as he slapped the back of his bear buddy, the beast not even breaking eye contact with the bull, "We're looking to dominate this tournament. You and your pal entering? Never saw a Tauros like that before."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 13:28:37 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]
[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

Alright, sure, maybe he'd been a little over-eager in his approach, but Eddie found that it worked more often than it didn't. Case in point was the stranger's courteous reception of him, and the sating of Eddie's curiosity, [break][break]

“Man, you're tellin' me! I'd love to know where I could find one'a those myself,” he replied, awed. Beau only broke eye contact with the bear long enough to nudge Eddie in the side with one of his spiraling horns, [break][break]

“Ouch! Jealous, big guy?” Eddie chided, patting the bull on the head, “And yeah! I'm Eddie, and this is Beau; he's one a'the Aqua Breed, Paldean born and bred. We haven't exactly been dominating much of anythin', if I'll be honest, but we're at least managing to break even on our win-loss ratio.” [break][break]

And that was good enough for Eddie, at least for now. The battles were thrilling, the trainers fascinating; what more could a guy ask for?

notes[break]
Notes go here[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]