6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 7:28:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
their match has ended and the next destination was a lunch date with mister faber.

he's basically kyle faber now too, as per the results of the bet. noah doesn't seem to like kyle faber as much as noah lopez, however, but the ruling still stands.

with his husband's gallant values, kyle is made to sit on the table to wait for the food. it's been a while since they had bergmite king, but a date with just the two of them had been longer.

it wasn't, but it felt like it.

kyle rests his head, propped up from the surfaceof the table, as he smiles blankly at noah approaching with their food. he offers no words, but there's excitement in his expression.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:35:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the plastic tray strikes the table. a small song of rubbing paper wrappers and jostling ice accompanies noah's bright voice. the scent of his deodorant. the brushing of his shoe against kyle's as he slides into his seat.[break][break]

"don't worry i brought the paper crowns too." he lifts their thin bands up by one finger so that kyle can take one should he so desire. "i'm fucking starving, man. go ahead and dig in, kyle faber."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission - vital city

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon11.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 7:14:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"thanks, king."

kyle grabs the crown and fits it on his head. by the time he finishes fixing it, noah already has their food on the table, alongside a statement that offers his betrothed with a meal.

"thank you, mister faber," he responds. a hand takes one of the burgers, unwrapping them slowly as he lets the crinkles accompany his next retort.

"how does it feel to have your first date with someone who finally shares a surname with you?"

it's a trivial thing for kyle, and for most cases, noah as well. the difference between them is that noah takes the smallest of steps as big leaps for him, regardless of how far they've already come as a couple.

he smiles longingly, enjoying the simple interaction.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 6:22:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah finishes adjusting the paper crown on his own head. his thick hair juts out awkwardly in places where the crown meets. strands curl outward in charming swoops.[break][break]

"not gonna lie, pretty good, man." the gym leader grins. "it's like we're married or something, mister faber."[break][break]

his hand passes by a smiling bergmite on a paper cup before it plucks a salty fry.[break][break]

"we've been together a long time now." noah says. he waves the fry near kyle's lips so that he could feed it to him.[break][break]

"kinda crazy to think about. kinda crazy i've lived this long with all that's happened."[break][break]

he excludes 'we' for obvious reasons. today, the gulf between the blessed and the ordinary is the size of a bergmite king's table.

[break][break]

mission - vital city

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon11.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:12:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're married to ho-oh's avatar," kyle points out. "i heard that means i'm the best good luck that there is."

it's one of the small fun facts that remain in his head after reading about ho-oh at ecruteak's library. the rest have been lost in memory, only to come and go whenever it's convenient in account of ho-oh's own influence on him.

kyle takes the first bite of his berger and chews.

"hey, since it's been a while, do you still remember our actual anniversary?"

the topic of time came from noah. it's only natural for kyle to subtly nudge it forward since he, himself, has forgotten about it. framing it as a quiz doesn't implicate him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 8:01:57 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
good luck, kyle says. but to be blessed by flame also means to be burned by fate. but one has yet to see where the skin will char and blister. like scavenged wood in the campfire, it will inevitably crack.[break][break]

"like the day? or what we did?" noah says. "it was a valentine's date."[break][break]

he munches on another fry.[break][break]

"or like, marriage certificate date?" he laughs through chews. "once wartime's done with, we can finally get to the ceremony."[break][break]

his sneaker kicks kyle's: a playful prelude beneath bergmite crowns.

[break][break]

mission - vital city

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 3:23:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"a celebration's not really my style, but i guess that's a good excuse to waste time and money for fun."

the kick underneath the table doesn't go unnoticed. it gets a smile out of kyle as he leans forward on the table, arms sprawled lazily atop the unsanitary fast food top.

the champion gazes up to the gym leader, a flush of red tinting his cheeks.

"we can have something more than that, if you want," he offers.

a fry is taken as chewed while his mouth continues to move.

"it's not like you can get rid of me, you have to remember that. we even signed a contract and everything."

he returns the kick from under the table.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 6:25:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh yeah?"[break][break]

noah rubs his fingers together. excess salt scatters across the paper tray liner for good luck.[break][break]

"like a second honeymoon? extended vacay?" noah says—though the sediment of wartime reality textures the fantasy coarse. "or bro, like a maternity leave if we get a kid, mr. faber?"[break][break]

his sneaker claps back. [break][break]

"can you imagine that, man?" he laughs.

[break][break]

mission - vital city

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 18:10:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
somehow, an image of a young squire learning how to use a sword comes to mind.

"we'll be so bad at parenting, but i guess that's what's going to make it fun."

the subject of being a parent comes to him like a wave, almost in a nostalgic feeling, but it goes as quick as it came. there's a pensive smile that accompanies the thought, which was replaced by playfulness with his next statement.

"i'm not really sure what else i want though. i like the present as it is."

he sighs of contentment.

kyle finishes the rest of his sandwich, licking his lips clean and neatly folding the wrapper as soon as he's done with it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:06:02 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"easy to say that when you're stuffing yourself with a burger." noah says, scarfing his own sandwich down. "we'll both regret this in a few hours though."[break][break]

he pats his tummy. the post-bergmite burger gut is nothing to be trifled with. he takes a sip of his soda, the carbonation like static against his palate.[break][break]

"i'm lucky i met you, you know." noah's tongue still tingles. "don't leave again. not without saying anything like you did with ultra space, okay? you promise?"

[break][break]

mission - vital city

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 2:57:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i'll always return," he reminds him. "i always play it safe."

it cannot be said for his first trip to ultra space. while he had drastic measures set, things worked out before he had to rely on them. luck played a big part on securing their way back, but kyle knew he can make things happen should fate be against them at that time.

the future, too, holds something that he isn't quite certain of.

"i don't have the timing for things, but i have a feeling one of them is coming soon."

he already tested with kyogre. he already instigated the main fire starter. tinder is already set to burn up in any minute. it's only a matter of when an outside force adds the fuel to trigger for something to happen.

he holds noah's hand. he leans forward, smiles on his face.

"hey, when it happens, do you mind if you don't tell others about it?" he asks. "it would be funny, i swear."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 7:21:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
whether it is by intuition or past experience, noah comprehends the cryptic message. unease can be felt in his hands. the way they're loose in kyle's. how they struggle to find comfort in their default spread.[break][break]

but noah remembers to trust. over bergmite burger sauced wrapping and scattered salt crumbs, he squeezes kyle's hands. for awhile, noah stays like this. unwilling to let go.[break][break]

but inevitably, he'd would have to. hands release and withdraw to a lonely lap. warmth fades from the skin.[break][break]

intimacy fades into a fast food restaurant's din.[break][break]

"i won't." noah says. "i won't say a thing."

[break][break]

mission - vital city

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mr faber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 22:50:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: