[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Winter bites at the ankles with the lapping of waves, the region yet to welcome the changing of seasons. For a moment, she wonders if this bitterness is some remnant of Kyurem's wrath after it'd been batted back into whatever realm it came from.[break][break]

Perhaps so. After all, the unnatural winter had aligned with the creation of the Silent Icelands, had it not?[break][break]

Even so, that shouldn't draw one's attention away from the real question. Why is Eris here by the ocean on such a horrible, freezing day? Mesprit flutters beside her without the slightest hint of a disguise, cooing gently as their gaze follows the ebb and flow of the waves.[break][break]

"You know diving is nothing like drowning."[break][break]

They chirp, cocking their head as they tap their hands repeatedly upon her shoulders.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
ebb || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 8:59:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Eri?" A voice calls out as a Blastoise slowly drifts up to the shore sliding his belly along the sand of the shore with a look of content on his face. Aboard his shell is Kaz sitting on top looking down at the young girl. His eyes scan the pixie that stands with her, he heard news about a kid having one of the lake trio in their possession. Who would have thought it was her.

Maybe now she won't end up-no. No she wasn't going to end up like that one. Not ever.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Language isn't a concern of his even if others might chide him for it. Growing up with a dad with a sailor's mouth desensitized him to it.

He slides off his partner's shell and his feet splash into the water as it reaches up to his ankles. A shiver is sent up his spine and he can't help but let his teeth chatter as he quickly steps out of the water. "Its freezing today, you out having a little adventure or something?" Kids her age were always found out and about the region but he couldn't see anyone else but her come out all the way out here during this cold. It wasn't worth it.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 15:13:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Considering just how far away from civilisation they are, it takes Eris a hell lot of willpower not to scream when she hears someone call to her. And it isn't a voice she's all too used to hearing.[break][break]

Snapping around, she returns a wide-eyed gaze. "I- uhm-" Her body's tense, a hand instinctively covering the pixie as if that might defend them from any harm.[break][break]

"I- I don't have to tell you!"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 20:01:50 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
This strange winter was nothing against his bones, his skin. His freshly ‘procured’ wetsuit. Galar had weather like this all the time, and arguably worse. The massive body of water that surrounded Hoenn did not help matters, but it did mean that Mother Nature would be hard-pressed to change it for the worse.

Tavish just needed to not freeze to death. An easy thing to say, as he waddled up to the lick of sea on the beach. In his hands was a very large, bulky thing draped in blue tarp. Its crinkle cut through the gentle lap of sea waves like a knife. He barely gave any attention to the little girl and her strange pixie.

Barely.

Only real difference I’ve noticed is that people dive intentionally,” He told the girl. If she turned around, she’d see a well-built man in a wetsuit one size too large, with a massive object in his hands, and a Toxicroak by his side. “Most of the time.

What brings you here, little one? You and your friend.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 13:30:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Legends are just that, legends. Perhaps, she has seen one too many who are somehow familiar with legendary pokemon that she forgets that there are those who simply do not know what they are. And that, though a foreign feeling, is something that she welcomes.[break][break]

"I guess?" Her one good eye holds him within her sights. From the oversized wetsuit to the strange object in his hands, there really is a lot more mystery to him than there is to her. So she gestures over to the tarp, raising a brow.[break][break]

"Whatcha got there, mister?"

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 17:22:11 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Explosives.

Dangerous kind. Very dangerous kind. “Rangers say there’s a school of Luvdisc trapped underneath some rock, around these parts. And they’ve done nothin’ about it. So, ‘ere I am.

If they wanted to sit on their arses and twiddle their thumbs while innocent creatures succumbed to all sorts of variables– other Pokemon, food deprivation, poachers– then fine. Tavish would help them, whatever it took. And, hopefully, all it took was a well-placed explosive.

Now spill: not too many folk out ‘ere at this time o’day,” he readjusted his grip on the tarped bomb, “and even fewer with feet in the water. What’re goals? Frostbite?

No laughing matter, that. Did the people here have an idea on what to do in the face of a frozen limb? It was a common enough problem in Galar, but this was supposed to be a tropical region.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 6:25:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Expl- oh, for that..."[break][break]

For a moment, she had been entertaining the thought of calling for help.[break][break]

"Aren't underwater explosives dangerous 'cos they could end up hurting the Luvdisc too?" Without a good understanding on how big the explosion would be or how things would crumble, a bad situation could quickly turn into a disaster. But the hot potato has been tossed back to her, scalding her as she bounces the question around.[break][break]

"I was also planning to help them too... The Luvdisc, I mean."[break][break]

Though, she wasn't armed with anything as fancy as he was.

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 19:53:46 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Hrm.

So the little one cared as well. Good. World needed more like this one. Willing to wade through the cold waters to help the wild creatures no matter what. He gave her a slight nod, a sign of respect, and waddled forward in his swim fins.

It very well could,” he agreed. An explosive could cause all sorts of problems for him, for the Luvdisc, and everything in between. “But they’ll die for sure, if I don’t.

One thing ye learn early on, in the explosives field, is to get an understandin’ of the bomb yer working with,” he shifted the tarp-bomb up. “And I feel that this one will break through a few meters of rock.

He waded a little further, past his knees. The Toxicroak gave a mock-salute to the girl and the Mespirit, and then went past Tavish and fully into the water.

A second set of hands is never amiss, and time’s wastin’. Come along, if ye want to do some good in the world.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:01:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Pa told me the same things as well." She nods along, eyeing the package closely. Since she can't lay her hands on it, she just has to take this man's words as is.[break][break]

When he beckons for her to follow along, she hesitates for just that moment. She's by no means equipped like he is, but perhaps she can make so with a mishmash of ideas. As her fingers trace over her belt, her coat shimmers that tiny bit that one might even mistakenly attribute it to the reflection of sunlight off stray water droplets. Careful steps turn into sweeping waddles, the rhythm of a pair of footsteps quickly growing in number.[break][break]

On her left, a little Wooper chirps, bopping his head along with the sway of the waves. On her right, an Araquanid begins to blow a water bubble for her. And as they finally reach the point where the water laps at their chest, Eris takes ahold of her pokemon and follows Tavish's lead in the dive.

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 20:25:09 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Eris had the help of a mythical, mystical pixie and two other companions. Tavish had a Toxicroak that swam off ahead and started harassing random wild Pokemon, a makeshift bomb, an ill-fitted diving suit, and a dream. Many would argue the lass was far better equipped and prepared for the task.

Tavish would simply ask who made the first move.

Sure enough, he led Eris and her makeshift team through the waters, a small stream of bubbles left in his wake. The steady push of his fins propelled him forward, through the frigid waters. Pokemon of all breeds and varieties swam or scuttled across the sandy floor, through the dull kelp or vibrant plants at the mercy of the tides.

Much like the above surface, the below held much life itself. Tavish, unfortunately, did not have the time nor oxygen to marvel at Arceus’ marvelous creations. Instead, he kept his eyes forward. If the maps and reports he’d stolen looks at were to be trusted, then the Luvdisc shouldn’t be far from the shore.

And rocks started to creep up into the sand, like a rash, and soon enough engulfed the landscape. He turned around to Eris and pointed forward, toward a particular outcrop. He held out the bomb and motioned it to the thing.

Finally, he pointed to the wild Pokemon that hung around the area, and then made a wave motion. 'Get them gone,' he seemed to say. Bloke was well underway of this task, as he scared off a pair of Krabby.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 8:50:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The chill of the waves is never as horrible as one would expect it to be. Sure, one might freeze their asses off when they initially take the plunge, but when you're fully submerged and the body starts getting used to it, the problems begin shifting from temperature to objectives.[break][break]

Thankfully, her pokemon are relatively good swimmers compared to her. Aragog readily tows her along as he keeps pace with the man. On the other hand, Einar is far busier swimming circles around Mesprit, grinning wide as the duo seemingly compete at who can blow a bigger bubble underwater.[break][break]

At least, until a new competition idea presents itself. Eris barely needs to sign a thing as the two jet straight into action. Given their identity, Mesprit is a strong contender for who can get rid of the most pokemon. Those strong psychic powers can do a lot to disrupt the currents of the sea bed. But strangely enough, it is the Wooper that takes the lead by... floating menacingly?[break][break]

And he just smiling as he does so, somehow repelling Remoraids and even a Sharpedo with those wide, unblinking eyes.

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 22:16:05 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Together, the Pokemon worked in unison to drive off the wildlife from the rocky outcrop. While some did so in a strange, alien-esque way, the task was done and Tavish couldn’t complain too much. Even better, they did it in a way that didn’t bring harm to the creatures. This lass showed potential, and he gave her a thumbs up.

And now that the immediate area was clear, Tavish swam closer to the rocks. They only had one easy, convenient shot at this, so he set down the ‘package’ and pulled the tarp of as slow as molasses. He didn’t want to be the one that got blown up.

Eris would see why, as soon as the cover was fully lifted. It looked less like a bomb and more like a black rectangle. Dozens of wires floated peacefully in the current, tugged along by an invisible hand. The chemist focused on the front of the device and fiddled with various knobs and bits.

Shockwaves were going to be the real bitch of the operation. Those’d rupture their organs if they weren’t far enough or had something in the way. Furthermore, if said shockwave broke their cover, then they’d have to hope they weren’t crushed or buried. They’d need time, and just the right amount. Too much and it’d be a waste. Too little, they’d surely die.

So, he set it for one minute.

He held out a hand, all fingers on full display. Then he retracted his thumb. Then his pinky. A countdown, but no word on just how long they’d have. Probably something they should’ve talk about above water, but it’d be fine.

Tavish hit the big red button and pushed off the rock with all his might. A L.E.D screen on full display started to count the seconds down, slowly yet surely. And he swam like the Sharpedo that the Wooper had scared off.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 7:54:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There is a plan. Go in, set the bomb, watch it go boom, then let all the Luvdisc go freely into the ocean. But the actual particulars of this plan are... Hold on.[break][break]

He'd never told her how long it'd take, nor how far away they'd need to be when it went off.[break][break]

All she has to go off of is the fact that he's getting the heck out of dodge without sparing her so much as a signal. And boy, is Aragog a grumpy panicker, grabbing tight onto Eris as he begins swimming with all his might. Though Einar and Mesprit are a little slow on the uptake, they're bound to be fine as compared to a literal child that can barely tread water.

close tab

played by

rysa

Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
ebb || c
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 16:20:16 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
As they furiously swam away, Tavish kept his eyes locked on the lass. She’d at least gotten the memo, but she had no clue as to how long they had. At least her Pokémon were good ones and helped her keep speed, and even outsped him. Note to self: try to recruit a water-type swimmer to the cause.

Not that Bloke was bad– but he swam on his own. Like he belonged, he crept along the bottom of the sea with efficiency and a strange grace. He continued to shoo and push the wild Pokémon away, and bubbles escaped his lips when he called out to the other Pokémon.

Time was running out, and they’d made a good distance. But… something in his chest stung. His gut grumbled and complained aloud. They weren’t far enough. Furthermore, they wouldn’t get far enough. The clock in his head got dangerously close to zero. Even though the shore was within sight, and within a minute, it wasn't close enough. A minute wasn't long enough. They wouldn't make it.

So, he doubled his pace. He waved to the Pokémon that helped Eris, and furiously jabbed his finger towards the bomb. His respirator escaped his lips, and he started to scream underwater. ‘Barrier, barrier!’ he called out.

Bloke swam up and joined the group. Just as the clock hit zero.

The water shook in the distance, but it didn’t waste any time as it came for them. Maybe it wouldn’t rupture their internal organs. Or maybe it would, and they were two seconds out from death. Who knew?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights