she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
fodlan winds [c]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 9:42:28 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

here, in 's home, the ranger headquarters rises proud among fortree's outstanding woodland. anchored close to quaint wooden homes, rope bridges pluck the incoming summer winds for the occasional off-tone note found within a creak or groan.

it's sweltering today. a fervid temperature. even the breeze does little to tame the heat. instead, it fans it hot.

inside the ranger headquarters, dahlia finds refuge in an air-conditioned training room. the tiled floor is damp. like a swimming pool, puddles and rubber mats add to the pattern.

quietly, she enters the room to personally welcome a new transfer from johto-- and to inspect a routine exercise of firefighting pokemon. nearby, water pokemon scramble through a mock scene of an urban fire while spewing water at controlled flames.

in her hands, dahlia holds a welcome gift box, packaged neatly in hoenn blues. "is there a gemma here? gemma waters?" she waves her box around in circles like a silly flare.

@bean

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fodlan winds [c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 21:32:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
Amongst the water and controlled flames, Gemma was holding onto Rosie, stroking between her ears as she waited for her next turn. She was panting, because training was hard, but she made just as much as an effort to make sure Rosie — her vulpix — was just as comfortable and well taken care of as herself.

When she heard her name, she looked up, spotting the source across the room. A blonde woman was waving around a gift box like one of the show ladies from game shows as she looked around for her, so Gemma raised her hand, before hopping off the seats and coming around to greet the woman who was calling for her.

With Rosie tucked under her arm, she bounded over to the woman and stopped short of her, taking a deep breath. ”Hello, I’m Gemma Waters.” She held out her free hand, to shake the other woman’s — she looked familiar, and the name Dahlia came into her head. Someone in a definitely higher position than herself.

+
+ boop~

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#ffd700;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#ffd700;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
fodlan winds [c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 5:21:45 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

"nice to meet you! i'm dahlia goode."

dahlia graciously takes her hand, careful to cradle the blue box against her side. the shake is firm, but the skin is soft. a paper cut does little to mar her

"welcome to hoenn!" the excitement gets the better of her, and the box jostles, which she quickly corrects upright. she has nothing to worry. the capsule's orientation does little to disturb the gift inside.

"transfers can be hard... are you settling well?" dahlia smiles. a small one. one that is not enough to bear all the sufferings gemma has endured until now.

@bean

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fodlan winds [c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 14:32:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
"Ah, the commissioner... Nice to meet you." With a smile, Gemma glanced over Dahlia quietly, taking note of the way she seemed to care for the box. Huh.

"As well as I can. It's very different from Goldenrod, and I can't find a decent place to eat near my apartment... But other than that, it's fine, I suppose." Gemma shrugs casually. It's neither here-nor-there, she just wishes she could have some more things to do. Some friends to hang out with.

But that would come with time.

"What's in the box?" Gemma queried curiously, tilting her head.

+
+ boop~

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#ffd700;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#ffd700;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsr a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]