january 31st
po town, alola
sapiosexual
perfumer
associate
looked to the sky for a sign
52 height
52 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
159 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ariadne
ARIADNE MAUCH
[sw] toxic kiss
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 2:59:44 GMT
ARIADNE MAUCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aria"]
[attr="class","text"]

she tires. [break][break]

but she doesn't understand why. has it been too long since she's been in action? although she's been performing meagre tasks day in and day out, it doesn't feel like she's been... too connected with the world recently, now has it? no, these past few months to a year has felt like a fever dream. [break][break]

it's a wonder when she can clasp her hand and dig her fingers into the palm of her hand. yes, she's still very much alive, and perhaps that's better than can be said about the many people in hoenn. she'll admit she's been a little out of touch with the world as it was, too. perhaps she should catch up on the news. [break][break]

for the time being, she's spending her nights out in a fiery path. the sudden disappearance of a friend has her downtrodden, but what can she do? ah, she can only grumble and mope. this wasn't like her. [break][break]

"hrm.." she groans, empty yes gazing up to a pitch blackness "... i wonder if i have more sake at home?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]boo
[break]

NOTES

fire/poison wild

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.aria]--accent:#c30b4e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aria]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aria .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]