twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
pieces of me
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 9:32:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

his body tenses when skirts around the table, not sure what to expect but preparing for the worst. the last thing he thinks to happen happens, and he's left stranded, feeling awkward and lost for moments.[break][break]

i do?[break][break]

it feels undeserved, as though he's yet to fully put the effort in, but he doesn't question it. he returns the embrace, relief showing through an exhale.[break][break]

"thank you."[break][break]

he smiles against the back of her head.[break][break]

"i've missed you, freya."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex a { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
pieces of me
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 23:14:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

hurt is hard to let go of. it won't be perfect, the union that springs forth from this act of forgiveness, as it is her first, but still, it has to mean something. 

he means so much to her. 

"i've missed you too," she says, softly, lower lip trembling, and then with a blink her vulnerabilities are gone. she draws herself out of his arms, careful not to linger in his embrace. 

after her withdrawal, she realizes that the traces of her affection for him are...simply gone. in his absence, she has fostered new relationships, and learned more, dare she think, about love. she mourns the passing; artemis had felt something for the alex of her world, but their strings of fate are not similarly entwined. 

it gives her hope - that they may overcome their differences. that she can love him as she's meant to in this life. 

"you're forgiven, but that's not going to stop us from fighting about the future. i hope you're ready for that." she quirks a smile.
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
pieces of me
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 6:19:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in her absence, he grieved not for what they had but for what they could have been had things turned out a little differently. he'd often ponder on the butterfly effect and imagine the possible scenarios that could have come from them.[break][break]

but, in the end, it became nothing more than a pastime and a way to avoid feeling the pain.[break][break]

when pulls away, he smiles, knowing that there is much to appreciate about this life.[break][break]

"what is life without conflict, hm?"[break][break]

he returns a smile.[break][break]

"we'll overcome it, as we always have."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex a { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pieces of me
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:27:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: