TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 5:21:31 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2top"]
[attr="class","callie2"] "a regirock?"

[break][break] callie isn't as familiar with the legendary pokemon, being only a transplant from johto and kanto. that being said, she'd already spent several months in hoenn, but not even that is enough for her to be able to pour over the exhaustive list of files that are certainly in the league's records.

[break][break] a stream trickles before them and callie leaps easily over onto the first wide stone, holding a hand out for the former councilman to follow.

[break][break] "is that the legendary that was in the battle near dewford? i was stationed in lilycove then, so i didn't get to make it to the battle."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] LabbOtdy [break]
TOTAL 791 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

[newclass=".callie2"]--accent:#708CD4; } .callie2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .callie2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .callie2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 a { font:bold 12px/14px 'Poppins'!important; } .callie2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .callie2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .callie2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .callie2 .ooc u { font:9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".callie2top"]width:400px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 3:37:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

her hand is taken, reached out for to help him cross over onto the first wide stone. though not unathletic by any means, his time spent in the world of the dead has forced him to have to reacquaint himself with the basics, so this is much appreciated.[break][break]

"i believe that was another, regice. along with registeel, the three make up the legendary titans, said to be the pillars that hold up the universe."[break][break]

this time, he crosses first, then looks back and offers her his hand.[break][break]

"this is, of course, folklore, so do take it with a grain of salt."[break][break]

haCb5y_I[break]
TOTAL: 794[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 7:29:08 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "titans, huh?"

[break][break] though callie is familiar enough with the legendary pokemon that derive from johto — that is to say, the legendary dogs whose forms are also rumored to have been found in the depths of both the open chasm and network of caves that they now explore — she will be honest to admit that her knowledge is limited when it comes to much else.

[break][break] his hand is gripped as she leaps onto the next stone, only to turn to provide the same back.

[break][break] "that sounds pretty impressive. do you believe it?"

[break][break] a pause.

[break][break] "have you met any titans yourself?"

[break][break] her lips curve into a smirk.

[break][break] "you know, when you died and stuff."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] F3gibI8a [break]
TOTAL 893 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

[newclass=".callie2"]--accent:#708CD4; } .callie2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .callie2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .callie2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .callie2 a { font:bold 12px/14px 'Poppins'!important; } .callie2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .callie2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .callie2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .callie2 .ooc u { font:9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".callie2top"]width:400px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 10:10:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

laughter comes from him at her question.[break][break]

"surely i'd be sworn to secrecy, no?"[break][break]

with her hand in his, he helps them across, making it over with ease.[break][break]

"i'm not one to kiss and tell, callista."[break][break]

if that hadn't already been obvious from his work history.[break][break]

4u_I5OJ9[break]
TOTAL: 906[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:07:21 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "is that how that works?" she asked, a laugh bubbling in her throat as they both leaped over the final stone and made it to the other side. without a pause, she turned to him, eyes bright amber as she challenged him to a stare.

[break][break] "you went to the other side and - "

[break][break] her lips pursed, voice lowering.

[break][break] "kissed some ghosts?"

[break][break] she pretended to shudder.

[break][break] "ugh."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] vpjPB1nd [break]
TOTAL 893 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 9:54:48 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

ugh indeed, but for the sake of accepting her challenge, he continues.[break][break]

"are you picturing me kissing ghosts?"[break][break]

he feigns a shudder.[break][break]

"gross."[break][break]

9PcUieaH[break]
TOTAL: 1,064[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
honor and
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 18:04:05 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie2"] "should i be picturing you kissing something else?"

[break][break] she smirked at him, not quite breaking eye-contact.

[break][break] "maybe rocks?"

[break][break] "regirocks more your type, former councilman?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] oum4Ypcz [break]
TOTAL 893 [break][break]
[break]
AZ EXPLORE #1

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
honor and
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:48:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"regirock does seem more my type."[break][break]

he's sure people would pay to see that, oddly. he doesn't quite get it.[break][break]

realizing he's yet to step away, his hand reassures with a squeeze before separating. his smirk never fades.[break][break]

"you have quite the imagination, callista."[break][break]

HzRgcFyJ[break]
TOTAL: 1,064[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honor and
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:46:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)