february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Into the Unknown[Excursion/Mimi]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 16:49:13 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

Area Zero seemed like the perfect place to test himself, to see just how good of a trainer he really was.
[break][break]
Sure, he could do that by facing off against a gym leader, but he had heard that the Pokémon that ran rampant in Area Zero were on a whole different level. They would probably even give gym leaders a run for their money. And that was definitely something he could get behind.
[break][break]
So when he heard of people being allowed to venture into Area Zero, he immediately jumped at the opportunity and was granted permission to do so, as well as a task from his fellow rangers: mapping out Area Zero to prevent people from getting lost.
[break][break]
It was a task he wasn't sure he could do. Sure, he was smart and had an eidetic memory, but he had never taken cartography classes. Hopefully, making a map wouldn't be as hard as he was thinking it would be.
[break][break]
Pushing these thoughts aside, he turned his attention to the girl he had partnered up with for this mission. She was supposedly a few years older than him, yet she was shorter than him, and that said a lot considering he was short for a boy. He didn't really see a growth spurt in his future that would cause him to even reach average height.
[break][break]
Deciding not to think too much about that, he addressed the older teen.
[break][break]
"Do you have everything you need before we head out?" he asked as he zipped up his own pack and slung it over one shoulder.[break]
[break][break]
jUuK|WFt

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
40 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 22:55:40 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
 Mimi was still processing the fact that she was here. Getting ready to adventure into one of the nation's greatest mysteries, Area Zero. Personally she did not know how well prepared she would be for the dangers, a novice trainer at best and it's not like she was a ranger either. Yet the league still allowed people to explore the chasm, the caveat being they wouldn't be liable for anything that happened of course. While there were many risks involved with the exploration of the great chasm, Mimi couldn't help but to be curious.

[break][break]
Absalom's voice broke her away from her inner thoughts, meeting his gaze she nods. "Yes, all ready, my name is Mimi Hirose by the way. " She formally introduces herself to him, extending a hand.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
l87FJ9MH

[newclass=".mimi"] --accent:#FFB546!important[/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:32:27 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As she claimed to be ready, he simply nodded before responding to her introduction. "Pleased to meet you, Mimi. My name's Absalom Steel, but you can call me Axel if that's too much of a mouthful," he introduced himself, shaking her hand.
[break][break]
"If you're ready, we should get going," he said as he began to venture into the chasm. Every now and then, he would look back to see if she was keeping up. Not that he had much height on her, but it was enough for him to worry about whether or not he was walking too quickly for her.
[break][break]
As he walked, he debated on topics they could talk about before coming to a topic he could discuss with people his age. As long as they were trainers, anyway.
[break][break]
"Are you taking part in the gym circuit by any chance?" he would inquire curiously.[break]
[break][break]
GRrUrrhM

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
40 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 3:25:14 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango mimi"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
After they exchanged pleasantries, Mimi kept it brief she wanted to explore the area quickly! "Let's get going then Axel" Following his lead Mimi manages to keep up with his pace easily, her eyes growing with amazement as she observed their surroundings. The Great Chasm looked like it was ripped right out of a fantasy book.

[break][break]

Mimi was overwhelmed by the raw beauty that she indulge Axel much in conversation, replying curtly to his inquiry about the gym challenge. "Oh, I'm not really interested in that stuff. " A shrug follows her response and she pulls out some of the supplies beginning to note down the surroundings.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
t1zu1IzE

[newclass=".mimi"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #FFB546 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 21:22:44 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It was actually kind of surprising that a trainer wasn't interested in the gym circuit. Even he was, and that was saying something. One would think someone as interested in science as he was wouldn't be into the whole battling thing. Or at least interested in the gym circuit.
[break][break]
"Never met a young person not interested in the gym circuit. It's a good way to get stronger and test yourself as a trainer. I mean, part of the reason I came down here was to test myself against powerful Pokémon who make their home here," he admitted, his gaze scanning the path ahead of them.
[break][break]
He might have continued to say something more when the sound of a cry caught his attention. It still sounded further down and too distant for him to really hear it clearly. "How strange, that's not a cry I'm familiar with," he said, looking around as if he might be able to pinpoint where the sound had come from even as they continued walking.[break]
[break][break]
|EG5t|rP

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ROLL 89-98. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:
[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MYSTERIOUSCRY1.mp3[/player]

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
40 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 5:08:16 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

Axel's comments were beginning to make her feel a little uncomfortable. Her eyebrows raise at how narrow his perspective was, finding it a little strange how he assumed every young person would be interested in being a strong trainer. Keeping a level-head Mimi chuckles politely, though it may sound slightly forced. "That's cool I suppose.."
[break][break]
A sudden cry cut their conversation short, Axel quickly declared his intent on investigating further. Mimi on the other hand was more cautious, the roar sent chills down her back as she's never heard anything like it. "Whatever it is, I sure hope we don't cross paths with it.." Mimi says with a small sigh, lagging behind Axel as he eagerly tries to track down the pokemon.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
4lLAbEyf

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #FFB546 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 4:04:07 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Noticing the forced chuckle, he could barely resist the urge to sigh. "It is definitely not what I would be doing if my parents had any say. My siblings do stuff like taking on the gym circuit with no problem. But me..." he trailed off, his expression far away.
[break][break]
"Anyway, what they don't know won't hurt them," he said, seeming to have shaken off whatever had him down.
[break][break]
To further distract himself, he focused on the tracks. For the most part, the tracks headed in the direction they were already going, so following them wasn't really out of the question.
[break][break]
Hearing her comment, he sighed himself. "They head in that direction anyway," he said, pointing to the tracks that suddenly veered down a different tunnel.
[break][break]
"We'll skip it, keeping to a straight path will insure we don't get lost."[break]
[break][break]
izT2iRoo

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
40 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 22:05:43 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

Things were slowly getting more awkward. Mimi felt it was a little weird for Axel to share his own circumstances with his family; normally that information would be shared with close friends. "Well I respect you for trying.. it must not be easy especially if you're family doesn't believe in you." she provides gentle words of encouragement nodding in agreement to his other statement.

[break][break]
They followed the tracks in relative silence Mimi wasn't very invested in finding the pokemon to begin with. Which is why she was relived to see them head off in a different direction separate from their course, even though it seemed to bother Axel.
[break][break]
"right, how much deeper are we suppose to go in?" she tries to continue the conversation to keep his mind off the tracks.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
Qx5|wEqu

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 3:43:27 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Ah, no, I wouldn't say they don't believe in me. They're just overprotective of me," he said, deciding to leave it at that. He didn't really want to get into his poor health, even if the way he left was sure to raise questions. Like why he was so protective of himself and not his siblings.
[break][break]
Silence lapsed between them for a bit, leaving him to his thoughts. Now that he only had his thoughts to focus on, he had nothing to keep him from thinking about how cold it was. Even with the layers of clothing he had chosen to wear, it was cold. The cold also made his lungs ache, and he had to resist the urge to rub his chest to get rid of the discomfort.
[break][break]
The older teen's voice pulled him out of his thoughts, causing him to focus his attention on her. "Not too much further, the adults don't want us younger people going too far down," he explained.
[break][break]
Actually, it was more than likely that they didn't want him to go too far down.[break]
[break][break]
MBP6gvLH

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
40 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 0:59:12 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"hmmm.. well if you say so" Trusting his words, she followed him down the path for a little longer. There wasn't anything very exciting within the caverns; an occasional spotting of unusual pokemon but nothing truly impressive.
[break][break]

Eventually they reach a dead end, quickly pulling out a map she marks down the route before turning back to Axel. "Guess we should head back now, nothing more to see." She states as she slides the map back into her bag and head back the way they came from.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
POO4gCVR

[/quote]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 23:18:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: