AZ Excursion: Cull the Horde (Nikita + Lam)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 20:50:52 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Another cigarette sat between his lips. A quick check of his box revealed his supply had dwindled to two. In response, he took an even longer draft, the cigarette quickly dwindling from paper white to headed ash. Like a cantankerous old dragon, he allowed the acrid smoke to flow from his nose. Next to him, his Houndstone let out a huff. “You do not have lungs to ruin, Winters,” Nikita responded with a hint of irritation. “Allow an old man his vices.” Which, in his case, were multiple and plural.

From his vantage point, Nikita could see a bank of swirling violet smoke. Occasionally, a tendril would burst from it, bringing to mind the mad girl who’d almost obliterated a camp on the island. “Tch.” A yellowed finger gently caressed the top of his cigarette box. It was made of a cool, blemish-free plastic. Then, he felt the Intelleon behind him stiffen. In a fluid movement, the lizard flickered back into visibility. Her twin fingers pointed at the intruder with a sniper’s assurance.

With a sigh, Nikita tucked his box back into his dress shirt’s pocket. With that done, he turned toward the approaching man. “I am sure I do not need to tell you this is dangerous.” Unfortunately, the mist prevented Detective Winters from merely teleporting them across. “For men like you, that is likely preferred.” Still, he was no different. He just didn’t do this out of a misplaced sense of heroism or care. His heart was a shrunken, long-dead raisin of a thing.

One of his targets—a long under-the-radar bomber—had been sighted just across the way.

YBFHMpuZ

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:25:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] He had half a mind to ask if he could bum a smoke off the guy he’d been assigned to work with. It would go far to settle the itch of his nerves– Lam knew that much. No, that wouldn’t do, though. If they had to bolt, or retreat, he’d prefer not to end up wheezing and lagging behind, with burning lungs.[break][break]
He could have a smoke later, once he’d made it back to the safety of his house in Lilycove.[break][break]
For now, he’d stay on track. As he approached, a lazy hand rose in greeting. Beside him, though, his decidueye’s head tilted at the inteleon’s defensiveness–large, owlish eyes blinking slowly. He nudged the bird, “Guess we’ve been expected, huh Artie?” A low hoot followed in response.[break][break]
Lam surveyed the older man with a friendly smile, “Nope, I was briefed on the potential dangers when I got here,” he confirmed, only to break into a laugh a beat later. “For men like me?” he asked incredulously. “What’s that supposed to mean?’[break][break]
It seemed like his company had some predetermined notions.

[break][break]
9L4P_Zir

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- cull the horde!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 16:52:06 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Nikita’s eyes flicked briefly to the Intelleon above them. He offered a single nod. With notable reluctance, the chameleon allowed her hand to drop. Instead, she allowed her yellow eyes to pierce the gym leader. No sound emerged as Anne tore her eyes from him and his bird. Now, that same gaze dropped to the landscape below them. Let him handle the surfer boy. She thought to herself as her twitchy fingers sought out a threat.

The cigarette did not seem to calm him. In truth, Nikita believed they had long passed the point where nicotine did anything at all. His other, harder indulgences barely quelled them these days. Then again, that was because this issue was a psychological one—a deep-seated urge for revenge. One only exacerbated by that dream. A long draft served as the detective’s initial greeting. “You are correct, Mister Logan.” He inclined his head slightly.

“A briefing, hm? How astute.” Telling children of risks as if they were on a luxury airline and not literally marching into a warzone. He preferred to read up on and research things in his own time. At least he would not be drowned in calls for false patriotism and all that other nonsense. Once upon a time, the detective might have taken pleasure in the deduction session to follow. Some small part of him enjoyed the look of shock and awe that followed. Now, however, he seemed almost bored. Like a senior dancing bear tired of the ball.

“Your hair and clothing indicate that you are an easygoing man. Something further amplified by the state of your hair and clothes.” The ashes were reaching his fingertips now as he allowed his gaze to sweep out toward the chasm awaiting them. “I can tell some things by your posture and hands as well, but those are unimportant.” To be fair, most things in life were decisively so. “The fact that you are at this battlefield tells me you are likely here out of a feeling of moral obligation—” A dangerous, nasty pull he tried his best to ignore.

A pile of ashes dropped to the ground at his feet, whisked away by the breeze. “Which indicates you will not mind heroics.” When Nikita turned to look at the other man, the Intelleon was noticeably absent. The detective checked his gun, ensuring it was both loaded and primed. “Let us be on our way.”

BJJKOVi3

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #D59F3A; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -60px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 0:48:46 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “Ah,” he flapped a hand dismissively, “That’s my dad. Lam’s fine.” Well, technically his dad was more like Professor Logan, but any title was automatically attributed to the father, in the son’s mind. Even being regarded as Gym Leader Logan made him feel weirdly formal.[break][break]

And Lam was hardly the most formal person in the room. Or in the, er, chasm.[break][break]

“Mm, most of us gym leaders have been receiving updates and stepping in to help where we can.” Hence his being there now. His brows remained risen, and he blinked a few times when the older man spelled out different parts of his personality for him. “Easygoing, that’s right,” he said, head tilting back as he let out a bark of laughter. “Nail on the head, I suppose. Though I’m not about to go out of my way to steal the show.”[break][break]

A shoulder rose and fell in response, “Sure, I guess I don’t mind them, but I don’t usually go out of my way to play hero.” He preferred playing the role of support if he had a say in the matter, preferred to be out of the spotlight. Being the center of attention? That just made him feel like he was wearing an itchy, uncomfortable sweater.[break][break]

Some of his friends thrived in that light. He’d rather back them up and let them have all the focus they’d like. But he wasn’t all that bothered by the accurate reading he’d just been delivered. It wasn’t anything too scathing. And even if it had been, Lam probably would’ve just laughed it off.[break][break]

“Lead on,” he replied, hands slipping into his pockets. His decidueye hooted again, and he glanced around with a soft frown. “ Where’d your inteleon get to?” He doubted it was being left behind.

[break][break]
UtJVWaUS

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- cull the horde!

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 16:18:26 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]“I see.” The detective responds simply. He never quite understood the appeal of gym leaders. Nor did he ever quite understand their place in government. It would be like picking your president based on who excelled in soccer. “I am certain your constituents appreciate your…involvement.” How strange to put such a high-ranking man on the line when there were dozens of idealistic young people willing to do the same.

The compliment received a sigh. Of course, he’d hit the nail on the head. These surface observations were the definition of elementary. It was like complimenting a surgeon on knowing where the heart was. The laughter did not help. For some reason, the noise itself grated on his nerves, no matter who it came from. Perhaps it was simply a manifestation of envy.

At the talk of the limelight, Nikita finished his cigarette. Smoke followed his exhale as he dropped it to the ground. The loafer ground it out, a scorch mark showing this was a common habit. “Please feel free.” The more noise his partners made, the easier it was for Nikita to get actual work done.

A salt and pepper brow rose at the ‘order’. You assume I need your permission. After a rebellious pause, he moved down the path beneath them. His chuckle is dark, more like a memory of laughter than the real thing. “She is getting in a better position.” As he pushed through a narrow tunnel, the detective took a steadying breath. When they emerged on the other side, they faced a cloud of cotton candy gas. “I would suggest we try to collapse the source.” Something in the cloud cackled.

Just out of sight, a metallic creature clinked.

Their shadows danced ominously as they reached the barrier. Nikita slipped a gas mask over his face. He offered one to Lam. Somewhere above them, a sniper bullet of water punched into the cloud. "There she is." He saluted the darkness above them. “Be careful.”

tBWyUPiV

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 3:02:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

If he were to voice his opinion, he would’ve probably found that Lam agreed with that particular notion. As a gym leader, his belief was that he was meant as an educator—not as a politician or soldier. He was called up to protect the city he was responsible for having a hand in looking after, sure, but all the same. “I’m sure they do,” he agreed, shrugging. “Wish it wasn’t more a necessity lately, but what can ya do?”[break][break]
He’d continue to help and assist, wherever he could.[break][break]
Lam caught the look Nikita gave him and he froze, an apology quickly crowding his mouth though he didn’t let it slip off his tongue. He hadn’t meant anything commanding in the indication that the other man lead the way. In his mind, it had been a friendly statement, and a cue that he’d default to the other’s guidance. But there probably wasn’t any point in rolling into a tumble of apologies. They wouldn’t manage to get anything done that way. Instead he looked around for the disappeared lizard. “Oh, I see. Stealthy. His words, again, were chipper.[break][break]
An attempt to emphasize the point that he didn’t mean any harm, and that he really didn’t intend to put on some display of wild, bold heroics.[break][break]
Peeking beyond Nikita’s shoulder, he spotted the dense plume of brightly hued miss. “Sounds good,” he agreed with a nod, nudging his decidueye to get ready and look for a point that they could fix on. The laughter that echoed out of the obscuring cloud made him shiver. “What do you think that was?”[break][break]
He took the offered mask with quiet thanks, and slipped it on. “Oh, wow! She really is good at making herself unseen.” Rather than plunge in head first, however, he nodded to the decidueye. Artie hooted low, sweeping his wings to stir up an OMINOUS WIND in an attempt to clear the air, even just a little bit.[break][break]
And hopefully reveal what was hiding behind the screen.

[break][break]
Pg8yLh31

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- cull the horde!

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:49:32 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Their tax dollars at work. The detective thought as he stared into Lam’s calm eyes. The last statement earned a chuckle. This region was coming apart at its seams. Places like this were just the stuffing spilling out. “Six months ago, I would have said raze Rocket to the ground.” He shook his head. Now, I am not so sure.” Rocket was not who summoned Kyurem back from the wastes. To even think it was giving malcontent anarchists too much credit.

The awkward moment rolled off Nikita’s back like water off a Swanna. He was not the first person to try and suggest a route forward. “That would be ideal, yes.” The detective murmured with just a hint of exasperation. The fog ahead of them formed armies from nothing but air. It was likely a protection mechanism, one Nikita did not wish to trigger. “I would rather not announce ourselves to all of Hoenn.” He hoped to snuff out the source of the fog before they became overwhelmed.

After a moment of adjustment, Nikita’s voice is clear (if muffled). “She is.” He offers a nod of gratitude to both the man and the unseen sniper. “But that is to be expected.” Beneath the mask, there is almost something approaching a smile. “I am deathly allergic to incompetence.” A witticism not at someone else’s expense? What a rarity. Perhaps Lam’s easygoing attitude was rubbing off on him.

Now, the cotton candy cloud is within arm’s reach. Occasionally, it swipes curiously at the humans like a curious cat. Movement to his right drew the detective’s attention. An amused noise pushed past his lips. The gym leader seemed unnerved by a little disembodied laughter. “I believe that is a Flutter Mane.” Hopefully, his partner was ready for far worse than that. "It sounds like my grandmother."

A hand lifts to guard his eyes from dust as the Ominous Wind whips across the ground. The area in front of them as clear, if only for a moment. There’s a flash of shadow as a strange shape vanishes back into the clouds. As quick as it’s wiped away, the strange fog rolls back in. A tool appears from the detective’s pocket. It was calibrated to read the energy of these places. “It seems to have originated from the north.”

When Nikita turns to look back at Lam, it’s soon apparent that their route inside is gone. “Let’s go.” It wouldn’t take long for them to encounter the source of the laughter. A giggling, gleaming eye Flutter Mane. It bobbed above a strange rock formation. Its primeval eyes narrow to slits as it dares the humans to move first.

What a polite abomination.

yn_S|IOy

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 2:24:56 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “It is a little less cut and dry, I’ll give ya that.” Then again, he’d never really been a raze ‘em sort of person. A natural mediator, his fighting spirit had always been relegated to playful, friendly competitive battles. Everything else fell under the umbrella of peacemaking and reasoning.[break][break]
He nodded easily, ignoring the edge of exasperation. “Then we definitely won’t.” He’d rather not call down an excess of attention himself. And really, he hoped this assignment would wrap up with a nice, quick pace. He was ready to turn in for the day, if he was being wholly honest. Eager to return home to the haven of his house, and the comfort of his fiancé’s company.[break][break]
But work was work, and he wouldn’t slack now, when it counted.[break][break]
“Ah.” A soft laugh was muffled by the mask. “Hope I don’t give you the sneezies, then.” Only a joke, he didn’t think himself terribly incompetent. A year ago, sure. But he’d done a lot of adapting in that time.[break][break]
“I haven’t worked with Flutter Mane,” he remarked, brows still furrowed as he squinted at the mist for any sign of the spectral creature. The shadow flit from the corner of his vision, and at the directive, Lam simply nodded.[break][break]
Following after Nikita, they soon found what they were looking for. “That stone the source, you think?” he asked, then nodded to his decidueye. The Flutter Mane still had to be dealt with first and foremost, of course.[break][break]
Artie stepped forward, bow raising to take aim before letting a SPIRIT SHACKLE fly toward the paradox Pokémon.

[break][break]
ZLR1Kmyu

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- cull the horde!

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 1:40:12 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective sighed. Between yawning chasms like this, mad titans, and interference from the DRK Triad, there were fewer and fewer hours in the day. His eyes flicked eyes. “You would think infinite realities would give them time to bother someone else.” Briefly, his mind turns to the past Christmas night. His lips press into a thin line as he recalls Father Winter’s feline grin. The way the man played with his tragedies like toys.

Nikita paused to straighten the collar of his shirt. For some reason, it’d gotten into a terrible habit of raising on its own—like a stubborn cowlick. Perhaps the fog was doing something to it. “That is appreciated.” His forays into this place reminded him that many of his compatriots preferred to make a showy entrance. They behaved like Quaquval—always shuffling bright feathers in annoying, useless displays.

He winces at the word ‘sneezies.’ The human language had been so slaughtered in recent years. It surprised him his mother survived. Still, the man at least did not refer to himself in the third person. “So far, I am unencumbered,” Nikita responded with a derisive little sniff. An old, too-skinny hand rose to wipe away an invisible sniffle. This dry comment would be the closest thing Lam would hear to a compliment. Hopefully, he did not take it personally. The detective was rarely impressed with himself either.

“We are not trying to work with it, Mr. Logan.” Nikita’s icy tones are chiding. This troll did not wish to be their friend. It aimed to crush them beneath its power. Nikita lifted the detector for a moment. The power levels were off the chart. “It appears so.” He gestures Winters forward and whistles.

The Flutter Mane tries to apparate away from the arrow’s path. But its cackle ends in a gasp as its shadow remains firmly rooted in place. Taking the opportunity to strike, Winters unleashes a Shadow Ball at the ghost. It responds to these hits with a brandishing of a Mystical Fire. Its second attempt at this is stymied by a shot of water to its face. As its anger grows, the fog around it and the stone begins to solidify.

Nikita frowns. Nothing he had on the field was particularly suited to collapsing the hole beneath it. “Do you have anything more explosive?”

sdUUZgES

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 21:13:05 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “I mean, I just meant in a general sense, not a cooperative one. I haven’t fought any.” Other paradoxes, sure. But he’d managed to somehow skirt this one. With the sweep of his cloak-like wing, Lam’s decidueye took the brunt of the creature’s MYSTICAL FIRE, wincing as it singed his feathers with extra volatility.[break][break]
“Explosive?” he echoed, brows furrowing in contemplation. Letting out a furtive hum, Lam tapped at the pokeballs attached to his utility belt. “Funnily enough..” He palmed a pokeball, tapping the release to send out a whirling koffing. Bright blue, it puffed out a smog more lilac in comparison to the wisps of bubblegum pink seeped into the air around them. “I don’t usually carry this guy with me, but I’ve been trying out poison types more.”[break][break]
He had his partner–and his proclivity for the noxious type, to thank for that. Rook would be so proud.[break][break]
Looking up at the expectant koffing, Lam mimed an implosion with his hands and let out a woosh of puffed up breath. “Make it an extra big one so we can collapse that stone.”[break][break]
The koffing rumbled and twirled away. It seemed to stop itself up the closer it drew to the pillar and its lone guard–preventing anymore smog from being expelled from its pores. And the more it controlled itself, the more uncomfortable and bloated it seemed to look. “Brace yourselves,” Lam said to Nikita and his pokemon. On the opposite side of the cavern, he ducked behind a boulder embedded with grass tera crystals.[break][break]
The laughter from the Flutter Mane ceased abruptly in favor of a furious, panicked chatter as it pieced the chain of events together, still held by Artichoke’s SPIRIT SHACKLE.[break][break]
But it was much too late for that–the shiny koffing set off an impressive EXPLOSION from its rotund body, and soon the stone was cracking and splitting before it began to crumble. The Flutter Mane, caught in the havoc, drifted out of sight through smoke and debris. Pokeball at the ready, Lam was relieved when it successfully sucked his pokemon back within its contents.[break][break]
Undoubtedly unconscious, but safe from getting trapped in the fallout of its handiwork.

[break][break]
2Jje7Ci_

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- cull the horde!

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 1:20:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: