Where the wind blows...

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 5:53:39 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Traveling along the forest path-- Zachary and Dizzy, his trusty Delphox companion, made their way through the winding wilds and reached their next destination. After a long time in the area of the wilds finding new Pokemon, he had enough and decided to retire to the cities to recover. However, he wasn't prepared for the spectacle he had to greet him. [break][break] Climbing the hill, they soon overlooked the 'city' before them. It was like a scene from a fantasy story book! Buildings were cropped and overrun by a wild amount of trees and foliage. Brick houses and vines grew with flowers and wild trees, blending the town with the greenery. It was unlike Slateport city of all things. This city had choose to adapt and live with the forest. How they were able to build their buildings, even tree houses, and still function as a city defyed Zachary's thoughts as he looked it all over. People continued to run about their business. All the while, pokemon also ran free and wild, jumping around the bows of the trees and having fun, even mingling with the people below. [break][break] "Wow... I didn't think Fortree City would be like this..." Zachary said to Dizzy. The fox gave out a soft howl like a whistle, impressed. [break][break] It was as if the city was one big park-- with not even clear roads or paths to follow. As the two began to make their way down the hill and in search of the Pokemon center, Zachary hoped to find someone who could tell him more about this city. It would be interesting if he were to settle 'roots' here in this city of trees. THis place was really making him feel at home, and ignited his imagination. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 12:51:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's quiet here in the mountains, save for the song of nature all around. The rustling grass carries a beat, the gentle winds a harmony that fills her chest.[break][break]

"The sky's so blue on this warm, sunny day... The flowers bloom just for you~ ♪"[break][break]

Tippy tap against her knees, she pauses for a moment to think, humming a bar over and over again.[break][break]

"And since the rain has now gone away... I can see that you shine in its dew~ ♫"[break][break]

Yet another break in lyrics is filled by a melody that echoes in her head. Eyes like marble glass flick to the Luxray that lays at her feet, a smile tugging at her lips as she watches his ears twitch.[break][break]

"What do you think?" Scratches of pencil lead against paper record this precious moment. Various ideas and fading words have been written down, circled repeatedly and scratched out. "Maybe we should change it a little."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 5:09:21 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Entering the forest trail leading into the city, Zachary soon heard the song. It was elegant and clearly speaking words. Another person nearby. He looked down the road to soon see a girl, alongside a giant Luxray of all things. The Luxray was very regal looking and doting to the girl with him. [break][break] While he was distracted by the Luxray, he soon approached and saw the girl writing. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it? I remember when i drew stuff out on days like this." Zachary said as he waved to them.[break][break] Dizzy too gave a small bark of a greeting-- but didn't know how the Luxray would respond to the psychic fox of all things. [break][break] "Hi there. I'm Zachary. Nice to meet you. Are you a resident here? " Zachary asked, hoping to learn more about this city. He also was curious about what the little girl was writing about. He too was a creative person and would crack open a journal book to write about his experiences, ideas or other creative thoughts. [break][break] His kind smile was reassuring, if welcomed. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 22:04:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Reiner senses them far before she does, his ears twitching as he turns his head to look. And when there seems to be no real reaction from the Luxray save for a lazy yawn, Eris simply takes in a breath and mentally prepares herself.[break][break]

Still, she is paralysed with awkwardness, unable to turn around to return whatever smile or waves he might give them. Her eyes remain glued to the paper, her hands slightly shifting to cover her notebook as her mind whirls with the endless possibility of things to say. Introductions... introductions. How should she introduce herself??[break][break]

"E- Eris. 'm not from around here."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 2:37:14 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Did Zachary do it again? Was he too friendly and came off awkward? He was a bit straight forward at times, and never thought much of it. It was nice all the same but not as 'natural' as others mention. He hoped he didn't scare her like he was some kind of creep. Her jumpy nature made Dizzy cock his head, curious by her reaction. [break][break] Dizzy gave his best greeting to the Luxray. Curious the fox knelt down and gave a soft bark-- along with a sniff at the cat. A very canine like way of meeting the giant feline. While cats and dogs were not known to get along-- Foxes were not exactly simple dogs. [break][break] Zachary paused and tried to rephrase. "Sorry if I came off strong. I was just curious to what you were doing. I just started traveling more or less. I'm originally from Johto and wanted to see more of Hoenn. This is my first time in this city. I'm loving it so far" he explained as he looked at all the nature of the place. "Are there any special places to go or things to do here? There must some sightseeing spots here?" He asked, hoping to just give her casual conversation. [break][break] As they would discuss, Zachary decided to let out one of his more avian-incline Pokemon. He took out a Pokeball with a "V" on it, and cracked it open. Out came out his Xatu-- Prophet. [break][break] The psychic bird stood there unblinking, taking a glance around at the tree-filled city with its tree houses. While not showing any sign, the bird did look around with movements of its head. "Like the view, Prophet? This would make a great home, wouldn't it?" [break][break] The Xatu silently observed, wordlessly observing the place. It slowly began to waddle forward, looking around. It then stopped to stare at the girl-- which probably didn't help her nerves a bit. [break][break] "You know Prophet... it's kind of rude to stare, even if you are a fortune teller..." Zachary sighed. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 13:42:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Raised brows are the most obvious change in Reiner's expression, his nose scrunching as he's suddenly assaulted by a whiff of a foreign scent. And when the Delphox gets a little too close for his liking, he raises a paw and presses it into their face to push it away.[break][break]

"No... you're okay..." Sometimes, friendly people just tend to forget that there are people called introverts and socially awkward. At the very least, he doesn't press her for information on where she's actually from. "There's the Fortree Sanctuary, I guess? Doubles up as the city gym."[break][break]

Other than that, she really doesn't know much of this place. Only the lesser seen parts of the forest that she'd love to keep to herself.[break][break]

He's right in that the Xatu staring is a little uncomfortable, but probably not for the reasons he'd reckon. More so due to distant memories that belong to her and many others. Pulling her pencil from the center of her notebook, she shuts it tight.[break][break]

"Prophet is an interesting name..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 16:21:54 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Dizzy shook his face after the giant cat's paw pushed him away. But that was his hint to not push the pokemon. Still, Dizzy was a friendly, curious, and at times mischievous fox. Dizzy gave the Luxray its space, though it was still a friendly fuzzy pokemon. [break][break] Zachary was relieved his forwardness was not too bad. He was only trying to make conversation and meet new people. However, Prophet wasn't helping the conversation, as he was almost trying to sense the girl's unease-- and something about him or his kind made her nervous. Zachary of course, didn't know this but as a psychic and bird type, his Xatu would feel at home in this town. "Yeah... Prophet is a bit... unique too, but he is a pokemon who can predict the future-- sometimes," he said as he urged Prophet to stop. [break][break] Breaking his intense staring, the Xatu soon looked around at the surrounding town. In eager anticipation to explore, the bird soon hopped into the air and began to glide on its big wings into the town.[break][break] " Prohpet-- wait a minute! Don't fly on your own," Zachary called out but Xatu flew on circling around to see more of the green city. With a sigh, Zachary turned back to Eris. "Well those are fun things to do. I bet there may be a great berry farm here too, but yeah... I should go looking into the gym here. Are you a traveling trainer too?" Zachary asked, curious to know more about the girl. [break][break] A part of him wanted to lean forward and pet the Luxray-- but after Dizzy's response, it was probably best not to. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 13:32:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Psychic pokemon are interesting. Seeing the future, reading your thoughts. They do a whole bunch." From what has enlightened her with and her very own experiences. The one time she had tried, things had went catastrophically wrong.[break][break]

"I guess I am, in a sense?" She isn't technically a native Hoennian. And she does traipse around the region quite a fair bit, if only to seek adventure in the most unlikely of places. Or to gather a whole new list of hiding spots should she be chased by unwanted people.[break][break]

"More an explorer. Looking for ruins and stories and stuff."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 4:26:00 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary shrugged at the concept of a Psychic type's advantages. "It's not just about that. it's about... developing a connection," Zachary tried to explain, though not exactly sure how to put it into words. "As amazing as they are alone, A psychic trainer's biggest goal is to develop a strong bond with their Pokemon. The kind that... even lets their trainer able to hear their thoughts and vise versa." [break][break] Zachary felt like he was talking crazy, sharing that with a stranger. He ran his hand through his hair to clear his thoughts as Dizzy just looked back and forth between them. "Anyway... they are quite amazing. " [break][break] At her mention of exploring, searching for ruins and mysterious things-- magic and mystism, Zachary smiled. "Same for me too. I got goals but I can't help but want to explore more about things around us." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 8:30:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Every pokemon can develop some kind of connection with their trainer. But it is psychics that ultimately hold domain over the intricacies of the mind.[break][break]

"Well, I think if you're close enough to any type of pokemon, you could probably figure out what they're thinking. Just like me and Reiner over here." Slinging an arm over the Luxray, she smirks as he rolls his eyes. "Like how he's calling me dumb right now."[break][break]

Then he grunts, narrowing his eyes and pressing his paw over her face.[break][break]

"Itsch like disch bond-" Pushing the paw away, she takes a breath. "Even if we're separated, I can sort of feel what he's up to. And I just know where and what he might do next. That's how we always end up finding each other again."[break][break]

Curiosity is a trait that he possesses. And it's a trait that just about every crazy Hoennian has, where they somehow end up chasing the scariest of situations and the most mysterious of gods.[break][break]

"Stick around long enough and you'll probably change your mind."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:04:49 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Zachary smiled at her explanation, even if it was a bit self-deprecating. "I think that goes more to intuition than mind-reading, but I won't complain. Just means you know each other well," Zachary said, glad. [break][break] The Luxray pawing over the girl's face made Zachary want to laugh. It was adorable! He sure would want a Luxray someday, even if it wasn't psychic at all. They were adorable. [break][break] "I don't think you would have to worry. You two seem very close. It would miss you if away too long. " Zachary said. [break][break] At that time, Dizzy gave a soft bark as he soon saw Xatu fly back down from his lap around the sky of the city. Prophet landed beside Zachary, but what was odd was that Xatu energetically waved his wings, as if to communicate. It was also a bit worrisome. Zachary's Xatu was not a usual Xatu. While others were peaceful and almost introverted, Prophet was active and rather animated. But this felt a hint of 'urgency' in his movements. "Prophet, what's wrong?" Zachary asked, as the bird moved its arms in vain to communicate. Dizzy too felt the urgency, but even he was unsure what the bird was bothered by sometime. [break][break] In truth, despite his oddity, the Xatu's intuition was usually very exact, if not straight-on prophetic. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:21:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What is the difference between intuition and mind-reading? In the end, it probably comes down to belief.[break][break]

"He." A small correction that must be made. "I think Reiner's honestly a little sick of me with all the stuff I do."[break][break]

Running into danger. Making stupid decisions. Making stupid decisions that lead to danger... Yeah, she's got the whole list covered.[break][break]

With the return of the flighty Xatu, she raises a brow at just how anxious it seems.[break][break]

"Can he not show you what he's seen? Or put it together with words of some kind?"[break][break]

That's what Prince does, and what Mesprit's begun to do as of late. By piecing words and images from their own memories, they convey complex messages and thoughts in the simplest of ways. With plenty of room for erroneous interpretation, of course.[break][break]

That being said, she really wonders how those images would appear in 's head. There's no way it'd be translated to braille... he couldn't even read it if he wanted to.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 14:33:00 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

As Prophet tried to explain, it was how Eris exacted the words made it-- made Zachary feel a little bad. "Well My Pokemon has never tried that. I mean, Dizzy here can use Mystical Fire to create images true -- but Prophet is... a bit unique, even for a psychic type."Zachary explained as best as he could. [break][break] Dizzy too gave a puzzled look at the prophetic bird. [break][break] It was then that the Xatu turned around, using its big wings as cover as it attempted to get something from its plumage and ducked his head. Oh no... here it comes... Zachary thought, soon seeing Prophet turn around. [break][break] Prophet the Xatu now stood before them, but now wearing a very odd attire-- his favorite 'detective hat' he gotten a while back from his hoarding days. Along with a small magnifying glass it held with its feathers. Zachary called this "Detective Prophet, Miracle Eye" mode, as his Pokemon seemed to love finding things gone missing. [break][break] As if to illustrate this, The Xatu once again got up close to Eris and her Luxray, the magnifying glass very close to their faces. [break][break]However, the fact the pokemon was acting like this, was a big hint. Something in the town was missing and probably overheard it from people or pokemon flying by. It was rare for Prophet to simply get all excited and break out the detective costume unless it had a reason to. Very few things did escape the bird's 'Miracle Eye' after all. [break][break] "I think... Prophet wants to show us something in the town. Something is missing, I think?" Zachary asked. [break][break] The Xatu gave a firm nod and chirp of its own, indicating that Zachary should do that. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

XXX[break]

XXX [break]

XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Where the wind blows...
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 5:29:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh, a detective, huh? Psychic types do make for pretty good clue-gatherers." What with them being able to sense emotions, lies and delve into memories if really need be. As eccentric as Prophet may be, Reiner will show no tolerance towards anyone that invades his personal space. And just like before, he reaches a paw out to push the bird away, growling for as long as it takes for him to back up.[break][break]

"Can't he be a little more specific?" Though she raises her brow at the Xatu, she's already crawled to her feet. A few firm pats dust her clothes and she readies herself with a deep breath. "Just a quick trip to see what's up. If it seems like too much trouble, then count me out."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights