July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 21:59:55 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight sat on a rock as he watched Fitzwilliam pretend to fight something, swinging his giant leek around. Chani had been released from her ball as well and she was content to watch the Farfetch'd for now. Knight expected her to jump in and copy Fitz or play fight with him.[break][break]
"Are you annoyed about the battle against Sona? I thought you did great! It was your first proper, not-in-school fight, too!" Kay grinned at the memory of his Pokémon fighting as hard as they could. He re-focused his attention on Fitz who didn't acknowledge he had heard Knight and he sighed, "Don't sulk. Maybe it was my fault. I need to be a better, more experienced trainer for you!"[break][break]
They had walked out here together in the hopes of... Well, Knight wasn't sure what. His feet had just carried him all this way, and then he took a break for some water and let his Pokémon relax as well. He only had two of them with him but even if he had just had Fitz, he would have felt safe.[break][break]
Fitzwilliam continued to run through whatever those exercise were and Kay settled down to watch, "I don't know why you're not like other Farfetch'd. You take this battling stuff very seriously and--" Well, there was that oversized leek as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is just vibing, feel free to interrupt however you like![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:57:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas walked along Slateport's Outskirts, he'd spot a boy sitting on a rock. Accompanying the boy was a Farfetch'd. As Thomas got closer, he'd take notice to the expression of the Farfetch'd, and the way it was using the Leek.

When he heard the boy's remark about how he's not like 'other' Farfetch'd, he knew he had to talk to the boy.

"Couldn't help but overhear you talk to your Farfetch'd.", the scarred man called out to the teen. "How long have you had 'em for?", Thomas inquired.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 10:47:20 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

He yelped at the sudden voice, not expecting anyone to talk to him (despite this being a public area...) but he thought he recovered quite quickly. Knight got up and then looked at Fitz, "Oh, um. I hatched him from an egg when I was ten so... Seven years?" Kay didn't know why that mattered or why this stranger was interested in that.[break][break]
Fitzwilliam didn't seem too bothered. He puffed out his check as he proudly hefted his giant leek over his shoulder. Knight watched his 'mon with a fond look but he realised he hadn't even introduced himself or Fitzwilliam. "I'm Knight, by the way. This is Fitzwilliam. Over there is Chani." [break][break]
And then the guy would tell Kay his name, right? He hoped this dude wasn't a Team Rocket member, about to snatch away his beloved Farfetch'd!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

jumping to conclusion like its a sport[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:48:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Seven years? And he didn't seem to know that this was a Galarian Farfetch'd? Even if he couldn't quite tell himself, surely someone around him should've pointed that out long ago.

"My name is Thomas. Nice to meet you Knight, Fitzwilliam, and Chani.", Thomas introduced himself to the trio.

Thomas then handed the boy a business card. In contrast to the battle hardened man in front of him, the business card was cheerful, with bright colors. "I run a Ranch in Verdanturf, Duvet Ranch. If your Pokemon ever need specialized training, medical care, or you just want to spend time around the Pokemon there, feel free to visit.", he told the boy.

tags:

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 11:39:52 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Thomas? Cool!" Knight made a mental note to remember the face and the name. Especially if he planned to be a Ranger in the future, he had to get good at remembering people. "Woah a ranch?! That's cool! What kind of 'mons do you have there? I helped a farmer recently and he let me keep a Mudbray. I named him Palleniel and he helps me with gardening and stuff!" [break][break]
Ah, the good old Knight motor-mouth. He blabbed excitedly about wanting to visit the ranch and he held onto the offered business card like it was his ticket to some grand adventure -- which in his mind, it totally was! "How did you get into ranching? Did your parents own the ranch?" Poor guy was going to get drowned in questions if he let Knight continue like this.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

feel free to shut him up :sob:[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:18:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"A Mudbray? Very nice. If you plan on evolving them, Mudsdale make for great mounts, especially for long treks and traversing rough terrain.", Thomas noted. "And I have all kinds of Pokemon on my Ranch. I not only train Pokemon for combat, but it also serves as a sanctuary for Pokemon that with to live peaceful lives.", he'd tell the boy.

"Back in Kanto, when I was a teenager, I'd work weekends at a Ranch, to make some extra money. I learned a lot from those days, and developed a love for the work. After resigning from my job, I used my savings to buy a Ranch from someone who wanted to sell it off. Had to put in some work to get it up to snuff, but I'm proud of what it's become.", he'd tell the boy.

tags:

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:33:24 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

He nodded as Thomas gave some advice about his Mudsdale, "I hadn't really thought about evolving him but right now he helps out with my patch at the Berry Garden. He has this cool move called Rototiller and zoom, he can prepare the soil quick, fast! It's so cool!" Knight beamed.[break][break]
As this guy talked about his time spent in Kanto and his love of ranching, Knight's eyes sparkled more and more, "Woah... You're totally awesome! I bet you have lots of amazing Pokémon too!" Yup, this guy was a good person. Kay could tell! [break][break]
"I will definitely come to visit your ranch some day soon. I want to see it in person!" Knight exclaimed, and Fitzwilliam watch his owner with an unamused expression. Chani didn't seem too bothered by Knight's reactions or high energy and continued with her training, "Do you have any Pokémon Badges too? I was thinking about challenging some gyms once I improve as a trainer."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

feel free to shut him up :sob:[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
SWORDS CROSSED
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 20:19:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas smiled as the boy talked about how his Mudbray used Rototiller to aid him in farming berries. The enthusiasm and love the boy had for his Pokemon was nice to see.

"They're all amazing. The best friends I could ask for.", he replied. Though he wanted to start talking about them, he figured Knight was going to be stopping by in the future. Besides, he always preferred showing over telling.

"I have a few.", he began, before unveiling his small collection of badges. The Ordeal Badge, won from . The Quick Badge, from . The Silph Badge, awarded to him by years ago, when promoted him to the Elite Four, right before the Three Day War. And finally, his own badge from his time as a Gym Leader, the Demon Badge.

"Truth be told, I need to start challenging Gyms more often.", he sheepishly admitted.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights