[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]REGIROCK 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As you attempt to evade catapulted boulders and erupting earth, you realize there is no escape to this chamber. Finally, you are struck by rock. As you cough up blood, you realize the REGIROCK had repaired itself throughout the encounter.[break][break]

You see that it has attached bloody stone to itself. You swear you can see a limb lodged between some of the rocks comprising its body.[break][break]

It "grabs" you with both of its club-like hands and beholds you close. Its orange dots for eyes flicker frantically as it begins to squeeze...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• ün ün ün 𓀂𓀇𓀉𓀍𓀠𓁀𓁂𓀱𓁉𓀿𓀪𓁶𓂧𓂮𓂫𓃹𓃳𓄜𓄲𓄓𓅆𓅢𓅼𓆀𓆾𓈙𓉒𓉼𓊪𓋜𓋒𓍲𓎳𓁀𓄲𓅢 ün ün ün ün ün ün AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRXT 01001000

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,692 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Lars
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 22:00:18 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It might have just been bad luck, but their attacks had seemingly no effect. Lars' warning was moot, for there was nowhere to run either. The heroes were driven into a corner by the clay giant.

A boulder hit Andrea in the stomach. The Sygna Suited trainer instinctively activated her PHYSICAL SHIELD at the last second, but it only lessened the damage. A throb of real pain shook her entire body, as she coughed up blood.

"I'm... b-bleeding?! But how?! I thought this was a simul--" Her sentence was cut off by the rocky golem grabbing her. "Guh! L-let me go!" The girl grunted, trying to wrest herself free to no avail.

Before Regirock could crush every bone in her body with its super-powered fists, it dissipated into a mess of pixels along with the simulated space.

Back in the real world, the young PokéManiac collapsed on her knees, clutching her sides, while inhaling sharply. "W-what just happened...?" She muttered, still shaken by her near-death experience.

ün ün ün 𓀂𓀇𓀉𓀍𓀠𓁀𓁂𓀱𓁉𓀿𓀪𓁶𓂧𓂮𓂫𓃹𓃳𓄜𓄲𓄓𓅆𓅢𓅼𓆀𓆾𓈙𓉒𓉼𓊪𓋜𓋒𓍲𓎳𓁀𓄲𓅢 ün ün ün ün ün ün AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRXT 01001000

RKS POINTS: 200
CURIOS: 1
SwhcOXT_
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights