twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
GC EXCURSION E: STONE & MARINA
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 4:15:34 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alex devoncorp"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

having coincidentally run into down in the GIANT CHASM, he's glad he had now considering what lies ahead of them, the damning sight of an encampment soon coming into view.[break][break]

so much for their peaceful stroll.[break][break]

"slight detour, miss blanc. i believe we have trouble up ahead."[break][break]

they should turn around, but time is of the essence, he realizes.[break][break]

"how proficient of a battler are you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".devoncorp"] --accent:#D49736!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:22:18 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
"um, i practiced a bit before i got here to hoenn."

the region was full of dangers after all. while the region appeals to those who like the mystery of the region or the excuse to fight in the name of justice, the hazards of everything were still present for anyone who steps foot on hoenn's lands.

that was what she was told before she got here though. whether it was a scare tactic or not, she was about to find out.

"i-i'll try my best though!"

she didn't take up the challenge just to fail on her expectations. she pumps herself up, though careful not to stray too far away from mister stone.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:35:18 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"good, because i'll need all the help i can get."[break][break]

rusty from being inactive, alexander isn't too sure how he measures compared to the rest of hoenn anymore. his battle against helped, but it was friendly and it lacked any actual risks.[break][break]

this is different.[break][break]

"follow my lead, and we'll be okay."[break][break]

not wasting much time, they begin their approach, tyrantrum leading the charge.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".alex"] --accent: #D49736 } .alex b { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .alex { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .alex .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .alex .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .alex .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".alex .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .alex .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .alex .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:41:10 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
marina takes out her pokemon before it was even needed, playing it safe as the situation calls for.

"right behind you!"

her maractus pops out of its ball, who marina keeps close to her person. she follows behind stone and his pokemon, eyes skirting from one source of sound to another in anxiety.

a pebble rolls by, disturbed by an incoming pokemon. in a panic, she orders her pokemon to get ready for a fight.

"c-c-cotton guard!"

a fluff of spores balloon out of the maractus, preemptively shielding its trainer before the pokemon even comes into view.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:48:56 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

tyrantrum charges into the encampment with a lack of fear and caution, HEAD SMASH clearing the path to send rocket forces into chaos as they scramble to get their wits about them. it seems they have been caught off guard.[break][break]

"incoming!"

a doublade stretches out of his shadow, ready to defend them as a machamp and mightyena rush their way.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:54:09 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
alex stands in front of her, basically serving as the frontline while she sits at the back. it feels wrong not to do anything, but she knows that doing something rash might make things worse.

slowly, she tries to get out and put herself there.

"a-acupressure!"

it was small steps that she's taking, but she's willing to take a part of the fight.

with its thorns, the maractus jabs the doublade. it may be steel, but a pressure point still manages to activate, forcing a boost in parameters for the pokemon.

"they're the only ones we need to deal with, right?" she asks.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:58:06 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

small steps are all it takes for them to secure the fight. with her help, he slips into the role of protector as though he'd never left it in the first place. his time behind the curtains operating in secrecy has not rid him of his prowess.[break][break]

"i believe so."[break][break]

with tyrantrum taking care of the encampment, rocket forces soon fall, the majority end up fleeing.[break][break]

after a sigh, not realizing how tense he'd been, he turns back to her with a nod.[break][break]

"that should be it."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:07:43 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
marina mirrors his sigh, relieved that the panic in her was slowly subsiding. the moment everything slowed down was the moment she started getting control of herself once more.

she claps her hands in an attempt to remain optimistic, smiling as she watches each grunt scurry away.

"that's nice, isn't it?"

her eyes go over to the encampment. curiosity takes over, but she doesn't dare tread without alex taking the lead. confidence wasn't her biggest trait, but being careful was.

"should we check it?" she asks. "i got asked to tell everyone i meet to take precautions about abductions. maybe we can take things apart so we can stop future operations!"

a question she ponders about slips out.

"is it really that big of a problem around here?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:11:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"unfortunately, it is."[break][break]

as relieved as he may be, the grim reality is that this encampment is one in a dozen. what they do here may not seem like it matters but, again, it's the small steps that count.[break][break]

at her question, he nods, preparing for the worst.[break][break]

"there have been reports of these sort of encampments holding prisoners, so let's check it to be sure."[break][break]

he offers her a smile before stepping forward.[break][break]

"follow me."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

marina
she/her
twenty-four
march 1st
castelia city
bisexual
damage assessor
civilian
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
27 posts
marina blanc DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marina
marina blanc
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:19:27 GMT
marina blanc Avatar
it was small, more akin to a tent than an actual base, but it was considered one nevertheless.

following alex, she produces a small camera from her pockets. a click sounds, a foreign noise compared to the shouts and yells of a battle that takes place in the great chasm.

"um, i was also sent to document any places such as these, hehe," she sheepishly explains.

she got sent as part of a unovan company, and part of the job description was to assess first-hand any potential dangers that the region frequently experiences.

"i hope you don't mind."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 4:44:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: