6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 2:25:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the old lady places the eevee on the fenced area, together with a bunch of other pokemon he does not recognize. he has no recollection of what happened minutes before as he had been sleeping inside his pokeball the entire time.

he stares dumbfounded for a moment, trying to piece together information and make any kind of idea out of the whole scenario. was he left behind here for a reason? did this place even have a purpose. the old lady did not even give him an explanation or anything (not that he'd listen to it in the first place) to at least ease his mind into the entire thing.

nothing comes to mind as he utters a single cry that resounds in the area.

"fuck!"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 2:29:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryony hesitates to leave her charmeleon behind but Kyle assures her it'll be fine.

Felix is enraged at his newfound situation as he comes forth from his pokeball at the same time the eevee does. He turns one way then the other, tail swishing through the air, before his eyes stop on the tiny normal type. He spits an ember at it.

"The weakling has abandoned me here with more weaklings!" he howls, stamping a foot.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:09:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"weakling! who ya callin' a weakling?"

the flame sits atop his head, ends of his fur getting singed from the fire the charmeleon spewed. it bothers the eevee if he was to be honest with himself, but he doesn't let it affect his spirit. he won't falter from the adversary he faces.

he reacts by spitting on the charmeleon as well. the only difference was that his was a regular spit and not a fire one. he looks proud as it lands on the overgrown lizard, a grin appearing on his cocky expression.

"hah!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:12:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, that does it. This kid wants to fight? So be it. With a swipe of the saliva, Felix charges forward with dragon rage, roaring in his furious fury.

This is why Bryony didn't want to leave him.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:24:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

he made an unwise decision and it shows itself in the form of retaliation from the charmeleon. he wouldn't say that it was unexpected for the fire-type to fight back, but he simply did not think things through. unfortunately, that doesn't stop him from fighting back.

he throws himself at the charmeleon, ducking to the side in an attempt to dodge before hitting the fire-type on the ribs with his head.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:28:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The tiny eevee barrels into him and Felix falls back, wrapping arms and legs around the ball of fluff. He bites at it, tearing claws into its fur. Vicious snarls escape him as he attempts to murder the small creature.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 3:48:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the eevee doesn't heel. he continues to wrestle the charmeleon despite the pain and blood, trying to cope with the size disadvantage with sheer grit and guts alone.

his fangs try to go for the jugular as the claws rip through his fur and skin. clumps of fluff fly in the air until they are finally interrupted by the person in charge with angry yelling.

the eevee freezes from the sound, fangs already around the neck but not puncturing it yet.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 11:35:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Charmeleons are known for their hot tempers, violent natures, and desire for victory. Felix is no different. The sound of the daycare keeper's voice does nothing to stop him.

He clamps his jaws around the eevee's head - or, well, he tries. He gets part of it in his mouth and can fit no more.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 13:21:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he could feel the sharp jaws on his head. he was being eaten, and he was aware that he was just a small eevee against the world. if this is how it ends, and so be it. he accepts the terms of his death and welcomes it with open arms.

"eat me!"

he forces his head onto the charmeleon's jaws. the charmeleon's teeth would scrape against his scalp, but the eevee was already full of scratches and wounds that he has grown numb to it. if he doesn't have the power to eat him, then he'll help him.

"fuckin' eat me, you... you lizard!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 13:33:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Charmeleon intends to vore the hell out of this damn eevee, but the only thing stopping him is the lack of an unhingeable jaw and the sudden pokeball smacking him in the head and calling him back into the void.

The day care keeper heaves out a sigh and goes to tend to the poor, wounded eevee.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
someday [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 4:19:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke,[break]a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon!