Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dark, yet darker [dw / open]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 1:04:47 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
There was a slight clench of her heart, her eyes widening at the sight of the bright glow of an explosion. A hand scrambles to try and reach for a pokeball - but, what use would it do? Slightly frozen in brief terror that, hey, she might've actually killed them both prevented her from moving. And as the light gets brighter and the ear-splitting sound of an explosion comes to fruition, all Noelle could do was shut her eyes close and tight. This was really how she went out, huh? It was a good thing she didn't bring bryony after all then...

But, there's no intense pain nor feeling of her body being vaporized from the potent, deadly attack....not that she was sure what a 'vaporized' feeling would even feel like. When she opened her eyes, they weren't...dead, for one. In fact, they were in a completely different part of the cave, out of harms way. It was then when she realized her hands were trembling, and that she hadn't been breathing did she sputter to suck in a breath. Fear wasn't something Noelle felt often - typically, she was all for rushes of adrenaline or dangerous situations, but that was...too close.

Peeking upwards and catching the glower, she winced, offering Inari a small, apologetic look. She didn't make any attempt to move away from their closeness. Maybe it was the slight warmth he offered that was a bitter reminder that she wasn't dead yet. "I...uhm...thank you!...And sorry. If you hadn't...we would've..." There's an almost haunted tone in her voice, as she professedly shakes her head. There was no use in being scared and teary eyed now. What was done was done...and so, they only thing left to do was just...

Laugh it off! With a loud, hearty laughter, she bellowed, "that was terrifying!" Her eyes were a bit misty with tears as her body continued to pump adrenaline, making her feel jittery. "Well, let's keep on going! And, I'll look where I'm stepping, honest! Ah, but, keep on watching my back for me, okay? I appreciate it!" With that, she began to, once again, drag them both forward but, with a bit more caution.

The sudden appearance of the two teleporting trainers shocked a nearby hitomanchan and stuffel, but, the two cave-dwelling pokemon otherwise seemed to ignore them both. 

@inari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 12:14:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

Inari's expression softens and then he sighs, wincing as her laugh echoes through the cave. His lips part but Noelle's hand takes his again and he's dragged after before he has a chance to say anything. His Arcanine makes a low noise before following after - something not unlike his trainer's own sound of disapproval.

[break][break]

"Lumi, in front," he orders. The Absol quickens her pace to take the lead. It offers Inari some comfort to have his own Pokemon guide them along.

[break][break]

His grip shifts and he tugs back against Noelle with force equal to her own. "Look - just - slow down a bit more. Enjoy the - the cave. Scenery." His brows furrow, twitching at the inner corner at his choice of words. "You're fine now, right?"

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
A boy with a coin he found in the weeds 
With bullets and pages of trade magazines 
Close to a car that flipped on the turn 
When God left the ground to circle the world

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 19:01:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEISMITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
acid / drain punch / rain dance / muddy water
[break][break]

& @inari

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / heatproof[break]
extrasensory / heal block / gyro ball / psywave
[break][break]

& @inari

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2019 8:53:50 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
always one who was ready to go, and always having a habit of dragging others around, slowing down wasn't something in her vocabulary. so, when she was abruptly stopped, her confused glance went back onto the darker haired man with a slight quirk of her brow. she...guessed she could do that, yea? but, wasn't rushing forward into the unknown so much funner? true, it almost got her killed, but, that was the fun of it all in the nutshell, right?

for a moment, it looked as though she might've started arguing, but, opted not too. slowly, her tugging grip on his hand relaxed, and as she took the time to walk instead o jogging or skipping forth, she began to notice...more? like, for instance, nearby, a seismitoad scratched its back against a wall, utterly ignoring the intruding trainers. a bronzong rhythmically clicked to itself every few moments, doing who knows what, but, it was an interesting sight.

"y'know, my dad always used to tell me that. you sorta remind me of him; grumpy. but, lovable." she gave him a playful grin, "seriously, i don't think i've seen you smile once since we've been down here!" granted, there wasn't much to smile about, but still!

@inari