Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
dark, yet darker [dw / open]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 21:01:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"No, I'm not lost." Noelle gave a soft huff towards her companion, Odessa, who merely rolled her eyes in response.

The serpentine like dragon trailed behind the trainer, the orb on her neck casting a mystical blue glow in the otherwise completely dark cave. Why the pinkette had a 'thing' for caves was beyond the dragon, in all honesty. Especially when the girl's sense of direction was worse than that of a blind psyduck. But, the girl had always been the 'adventurous' type, favoring being out in the wilderness than cooped inside. Perhaps that 'wild child' nature was why that man - Mateo - continued to elude her human? Odessa could only let out yet another sigh.

"I should've invited Bry with me though, it's always funner when she's around. Or, maybe Chance? Ah, he's always too busy doing...'other' stuff though," the girl mused aloud with a soft sigh. Not paying attention as she mindlessly chattered to her otherwise silent companion, the moment she rounded a corner in the depressingly dark cavern, she walked face first into something. Or, more like, someone. She never was one to pay much attention to her surroundings, really. The girl herself didn't budge much, but, god - her nose hurt. "Ow," Noelle whined, taking a few steps back.

@open // oof im rusty af. anyway tho, jump in <3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 14:48:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league poochyena"]
[attr="class","poochyena-wrapper"]
[attr="class","poochyena-poke"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","poochyena-post"]

A girl's voice echos through the cavern, bringing Inari to a halt. He holds a small litwick in his hand, bathing the walls in a purple glow. Lumi, at his heels, pauses with, turning to look towards the source. With a shake of his head, he begins to carry on. He's stopped by a flourescent green moss and in the time he takes to look at it, the woman from before crashes into him.
[break][break]
Inari staggers, fingers curling around the Litwick to keep from dropping it. His eyes snap to the stranger, features cast in shadows and flickering blues.
[break][break]
"Arceus - be careful," he snaps and then sighs, a heaved out noise made entirely of irritation. He examines her. "Are you alright?"
[break][break]
The absol looks to the dratini and takes a slow step forward to sniff.

[attr="class","poochyena-lyrics"]
A boy with a coin he found in the weeds 
With bullets and pages of trade magazines 
Close to a car that flipped on the turn 
When God left the ground to circle the world

[attr="class","poochyena-tagged"]

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 1:56:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
comet punch / mach punch / thunder punch / close combat
[break][break]

& @inari

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
fury attack / earthquake / ice fang / mist
[break][break]

& @inari

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 6:39:40 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"ah - sorry, sorry!" noelle was quick to apologize with a slightly frazzled dip of her head. oh - wow, he had pretty eyes. almost as pretty as her fiance's. but, really, nothing could beat those smoldering, fiery red- no, no, she had to focus!

except, she'd been staring at him pretty intently. clearing her throat, she offered a smile. "it'll take way more than that to beat me down! when i was a child, a friend of mine used to always try and wrestle me down anyway." she paused, giving a smug, happy-go-lucky grin, "he never beat me. not once." and that remained true, even to this day.

her dragonair peered down at the absol, bending her head down in a small, respectful greeting before returning to her reserved and mysterious disposition. 

"are you-" before she could finish her question, two figures appeared. it was a hitmonchan facing off against a mamoswine - or, more like antagonizing the mud pig for a battle. while she didn't have much interest in the fighting type, she did know someone who would. and so, with a loud gasp, she briefly forgot about the man standing before her in favor of whirling on her heels to face the box-glove wearing pokemon.

"You!" the hitmonchan paused, pointing to itself. "yes, you! you're perfect! oh my gosh, @mrtm87 is gonna love this!" she smiled victoriously to herself. 

the fighting type rose a brow, eventually deciding to ignore the weird trainer and get back to its fight. "Wait, wait, don't just ignore me!" noelle soon whined, stepping a bit closer. 

"what if i said, i had someone who could give you a real challenge?" the hitmonchan rose up its gloved fists to her, causing the pinkette to pale slightly, taking a step back and frantically waving her hands. "not me! but, someone very important to me. he's one of the strongest people i know, both as a trainer and person. uhm...how do he say it...uh..." she snapped her fingers for a second before perking back up.

"he's the freshest one 'round and makes all the delcatties go 'purr'!" she, once again, received a deadpanned expression. "...he...can give you a run for your money?" now that got the fighting type's interest. 

taking out a pokeball, she smiled, holding the sphere outwards. "he's no cakewalk, i'm telling you! don't say i didn't warn you." she giggled, a bit pleased with how content the pokemon looked as it tapped its fist to the pokeball, and was sucked inside of it.

@inari // hi fossa <3 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 19:26:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

Relieved to no longer have the Hitmonchan trying to provoke it, the Piloswine bobbles off. Inari's attention goes back to the pink haired girl and he looks between her and the fighting type with increasing confusion. Confusion turns into a macabre sort of interest and Inari folds his arm over his chest, other hand resting against it, Litwick still cupped in palm.

[break][break]

By the end of it, her strategy seems to have worked. Inari breathes out a huff through his nose, head shaking.

[break][break]

"Going to catch all pokemon by talking them into submission?" he asks, eyes rolling as he starts moving forward. "Oi - keep up. It's too dark to be wandering alone."

[newclass=.poochyena] width: 480px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222; line-height: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-wrapper] position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics] position: absolute; top: 140px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 7px; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-lyrics b] color: var(--color); font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-post] margin-left: 175px; overflow: auto; padding: 30px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; background: #353535; border-left: 1px solid #202020; min-height: 200px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke] background: #202020; float: left; height: 125px; width: 175px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke span] background: #1b1b1b; display: inline-block; width: 40px; height: 40px; margin-bottom: 2px; border: 1px solid #161616; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-poke img] margin-top: -3px; position: absolute; top: 50%; left: 50%; transform: translate(-50%, -50%); height: 30px; width: 40px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged] background: #202020; padding: 5px; font-size: 7px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a] text-transform:uppercase; color: #888!important; text-decoration: none; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 2px 5px; display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #121212; [/newclass] [newclass=.poochyena-tagged a:before] content:"»"; color:var(--color); margin-right: 5px; position: relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass] [newclass=.na] filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=.yellow] --accent: #ffb90f; [/newclass] [newclass=.blue] --accent: #7ac5cd; [/newclass] [newclass=.red] --accent: #ce3f3f; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 23:48:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / reckless[break]
wide guard / blaze kick / jump kick / meditate
[break][break]

& @inari

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magnet pull[break]
rock throw / magnitude / stone edge / rock polish
[break][break]

& @inari

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 3:45:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"if i'm lucky...yep!...or, do you have a better idea?" she actually meant what she said, as she gave the man a questioning, and genuinely curious, stare. always happy to have a companion in times like this, no complaint fell from noelle's lips as she eagerly pranced alongside him. the flickering light of the litwick combined with the blue glow from her dragonair's orb made the drastically dark cave seem a bit more lively, and made it far easier to, at least, see where they were placing their feet.

"wanna hold hands, since it's so dark?" the question came out from her lips in utter serious and casual tone for like...a second. then, her usual playful smile found its way back onto her face as she gave a gleeful giggle. "kidding, kidding! although-" before the talkative girl could continue, she came to a stumbling, and abrupt, stop. a geodude unfurled from its balled position in front of her, nigh impossible to see in the darkness - yet, she had noticed it. perhaps she wasn't as helpless as what met the eye? the geodude seemed almost grateful that the girl hadn't stepped on it, as it rolled off to the side instead.

"close one, right- ah....mmh....what's your name?"

@inari // swiggity swooty 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 11:56:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]

Inari's stoicism is shattered by a simple question. His cheeks warm and he is about to respond when the woman insists it's a joke. It did not sound like a joke. The Pokemon are a more than welcome distraction and a chance to regain his composure. He watches the uneven form of the geodude disappear, wondering how he had failed to notice it when the woman behind him did.

[break][break]

In front of them, a Hitmonlee pauses and stares. Noelle's question hangs in the air as Inari stares back. After a pause, the pokemon moves on, footsteps silent in the vastness of the cave.

[break][break]

"Inari," he answers. He considers leaving the previous remark behind but people are strange and there's a small chance she means it and it is just big enough of a chance that guilt tugs at him. If she's afraid of the dark or the cave or for whatever reason needs the added security, then Inari supposes it's his job to do something about it.
[break][break]
"If you need to hold hands, we can."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 17:46:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KLANG APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / plus[break]
gear grind / discharge / zap cannon / automize
[break][break]

+ @inari

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / magnet pull[break]
electric terrain / zap cannon / gyro ball / magnet bomb
[break][break]

+ @inari

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 7:03:39 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Inari? It's nice to meet you! I'm Noelle." The pinkette introduces herself enthusiastically, the man's somewhat stoic demeanor didn't seem to faze her much. Likely because of the bunch of weirdo's, her 'family', she dealt with on a daily basis was far more difficult than what most people encountered on a day to day basis. Except Bryony. Honestly, Noelle had no idea how she put up with the rest of them, but, she was a saint for it.

The man's offer was met with the slightest tilt of her head. Did he mean it? He didn't look like the type to joke around but...ah, why not? Naturally, she's a touchy sort of individual - one who often fails to understand what 'personal space' is. And so, she had no qualms about suddenly locking hands with the man. She even had the nerve to swing the arms a bit, as though they were two old friends walking down memory lane. Not thinking twice about it, she merely hummed, continuing to look straight forward.

"Oh!" She suddenly perked up, "are you hungry? I brought snacks ah...somewhere around here. Homemade dragon pops, my little off brand creation of Dragon Flakes - have you heard of those!?" She idly chatted with a perky, cheerful smile. "They're a bit- okay, no, they're pretty spicy, but, have this sorta sweet tang to them, y'know? Like ah...'ow why does this burn so good - ow but aahhh!' sorta type of thing." Animated as always as she expressed what she was saying in a variety of hand motions and expressions, she seemed pretty...passionate (?) about it? Or, maybe she was just like this with all food in general?

The metallic clinking noise was slightly startling as a kling-klang drifted by. Such an...odd pokemon. But, a pokemon nonetheless. It stared at the two trainers for a moment in a pausing motion...perhaps a bit too long for Odessa's comfort. The dragonair chased the steel-type away with an intimidating and narrow-eyed stare as the serpentine matron reared to her towering height. Seemed the presence of a dragon really did make these sort of 'adventures' easier.

@inari

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 12:05:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

Inari is half pleading with himself that the woman doesn't take his offer and the second their palms meet, he tenses. It's gentle enough to alarm him more than a violent grip might. "No. I haven't heard of those." He glances at their interlaced hands, thankful for the pair of gloves that acts as a thin barrier.

[break][break]

"I have my own snacks," Inari says, looking forward. His gaze still flickers to Noelle as she enacts the process of eating dragon flakes. In spite of himself, a thin laugh escapes from his lips.

[break][break]

Noelle doesn't seem bothered by the kling-klang, but Inari is wary anyways. He stops walking, hand tightening against Noelle's to encourage her to do the same. The steel type doesn't linger, turning to drift away. It picks a fight with a magneton, sound of metal and electricity bashing together not far from them.

[break][break]

The Litwick in his palm yawns.

[break][break]

"Tired?" he murmurs. "You've done well."

[break][break]

He shakes his hand free of Noelle and recalls it, replacing the tiny pokemon with his Arcanine instead. Tuli turns to look at Noelle and her own Pokemon while Inari offers his hand back out.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2019 2:37:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / limber[break]
flying press / sky drop / bounce / encore
[break][break]

+ @inari

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / iron barbs[break]
ingrain / flash cannon / pin missile / explosion
[break][break]

+ @inari

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2019 2:41:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"You know, I usually like caves but this...this is kinda creepy," the pinkette can't help but complain. It might've been the pitch blackness of it - it was far unlike the mystical feeling the dragon den possessed. As the litwick, cute as it was, was recalled and replaced with an arcanine, she resisted the urge to coo at it, or scratch its ears. She...blamed it on Kyle that she had a newfound fondness for dog pokemon. They were so cute! Of course, not as cute as a dragon though. Nothing was cuter than a yawning gible, for example.

Smiling at the man, she took his hand once more, even giving their arms a little swing (regardless where he wanted to or not) as they continued their merry little way further into the cavern. In doing so, they passed by a hawlucha that was preening its feathers. Too busy staring at it in a keen, curious interest, Noelle failed to watch where she was placing her feet until it was too late. The sharp pain of stepping on something rather hard made her wince and pause, glancing down to see a rather small pokemon glaring up at her. "Oh, uhm-" Before she could sputter out an apology though, the iron barbed pokemon began to glow rather...brightly.

Threateningly.

....Explodingly

@inari // sorry for the wait  + this reply isnt the best </3

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 21:28:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","na"]

[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]
[attr="class","na"]

Inari's grip is firm but his arm is little more than a ragdoll's. He makes no effort to fight against the sway of their hands. If it makes her happy, so be it. His gaze slips to the bird like pokemon (an order sits on the tip of his tongue) and then down to the faint gleam of metal.
[break][break]
"Watch your - "
His lips seal together and a heavy sigh slips through his nose. Whatever irritation he has is gone the second the Pokemon begins to glow. Instinct says kick it but reason says it's a forty pound Pokemon and it's not going anywhere. "Teleport!"
[break][break]
Inari snares a hand into Tuli's fur and tugs Noelle close against him. They're brought further down the cave but the walls rattle with the force of the explosion. His arm stays tight around her shoulders.
[break][break]
He shoots her a dark eyed glare.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height