december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
homework [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 8:27:40 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
they sit in their office, tip tapping away at their keyboards. compiling everything they learned within area zero had been easy with the amount of people submitting their data, but at the end of the day, office work was office work.

"AAARGH!!!"

the sudden outburst disturbs no one but the only other person who likes to work overtime.

it had only been him and james in their entire floor. while the other was openly a workaholic, wolfgang's extra hours was more of a product of keeping him company.

"this is all we do nowadays! have they found the boss yet?"

impatience brings out the hyperboles out of his expressions. he swivels out of his desk and into the open floors of the empty office as he waits for a response.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
homework [m]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 13:51:22 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

overtime is just regular time at this point for the likes of them, the aeos duo that have nothing better to do with their time. it counts as spending time together which is helpful, and it may prove to be the difference needed for james to have a lasting relationship.[break][break]

"not so loud, old one. you're gonna wake the dead."[break][break]

he swivels in his chair to look at his boyfriend, not bothered by wolfgang's sudden outburst as he's become used to it.[break][break]

"not yet…but that just means aeos is in our hands while he's away. he's probably off busy doing…whatever he does. what does he do?"[break][break]

he clicks his pen and points. "oh right. council work."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
homework [m]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 6:30:52 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you haven't heard?"

there's genuine surprise from wolfgang's voice, though he supposed this was expected.

james was a simple man. he didn't seem like the type of person that would get himself tangled with the affairs of others, and a little day off only seemed suspicious when he doesn't consider anything that seemed dark and unusual.

"it's all over the news. people went missin' and the boss is one of 'em."

he leans back to his chair, taking a break from work.

"the perks of being in a company ran by a man who anticipates the worst. yay," he celebrates sarcastically.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
homework [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 9:58:50 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he blinks, genuine surprise washing over his features as he mutters, "oh shit."[break][break]

the truth is he hadn't heard because he'd been too occupied with work to have the time to browse through social media; that's how most people stay up to date with the news these days.[break][break]

he leans back in his chair, dropping his pencil as he processes the information.[break][break]

"shit, that's scary, wolfy. who do you think took them? aliens? the drk triad? wait, what if they come after us next?"[break][break]

it would make sense given the nature of aeos and the work they do.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
homework [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 18:10:54 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"why the fuck are you scared? ya think we're important enough to be targeted?"

at the end of the day, they were just lackeys working at the background to support the silph's case on research towards the supernatural-- a cog in the machine blessed enough to have a life of their own.

"i'll compile a list of missing people tomorrow, but the general consensus is that most of the victims are participants of these special events with some outliers."

he already has the contacts to investigate the disappearances, but it was late. besides, he can't be bothered to do it right now.

his chair swivels as he faces james. he rolls the wheels beneath it to scoot over to where his colleague was, leaning close to tease him while the topic was up.

"maybe you should join 'em next time they clear out those 'toxic chain' things. you can find out for me when they take ya."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
homework [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 7:34:58 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no, i don't! but the work we do is pretty important."[break][break]

his leg bounces, causing the chair to squeak even more than it already does. he clicks his pen repeatedly, creating a symphony of annoying sounds that would have pissed him off if he'd been on the receiving end.[break][break]

he seems to calm slightly when his colleague rolls closer.[break][break]

"you shouldn't joke about that," it's serious, he wants to say, but wolfgang always manages to ease his worries, "wouldn't you miss me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights