august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 3:26:10 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-LEAGUE"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]if i lose

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]i want you to take my hand and help me win

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

loud thumping was heard within the large house. running was heard as mateo was in search of a hiding toddler. they came in pairs.

[break][break]

fraternal twins were a nightmare. one a boy, the other a girl. he was in search of the boy. "oi!" he shouted, searching for the kid. "where the hell are you, idjit?!" he wanted to call the brat a shit head. barefoot within the home, he looked upstairs in search of the hiding. he ran about the home for quite sometime, only to end up back at square one.

[break][break]

he'd look over the railing, shouting to from below, "i can't find him?! where the hell is he!?" mateo shouted, annoyed by the troublesome boy. "if he comes down, you better nab his ass like and hold him tight like a seviper." he'd bang his hand atop of the railing. "i hate brats!" he shouted. and thus ran around, once more, upstairs. searching for the child all while destroying the house, searching high and low.

[break][break]

[break][break]

mission: babysitter duty
[break]
note: awe shit.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

dragonite

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2019 10:23:41 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
unlike her companion, noelle didn't mind kids. perhaps it was because she herself could be quite childish, but, they could be a bit...cute. with their dumb, endless questions to their constant need of attention, how could anyone not love them? now, was she good with children? that...was up for debate. sometimes she was. but, then other times, she'd leave them beside a hungry garchomp without batting an eye.

"mateo! watch your language!" she yelled up at him in a scolding tone and sigh.

"he's so loud," the little girl whispered from where she held onto Noelle's fingertips.

"Very loud," noelle agreed with a little giggle, trying her hardest not to burst out laughing at the sight of the enraged man just upstairs. he...was really horrible with kids, wasn't he? "can you help me look for your brother?" she asked the little girl, who eagerly nodded.

"ahuh!"
"do you know where he is?"
"nope!"
"are you telling the truth?"
"maybe!"

ah, kids. weren't they wonderful?

about to usher the young girl off to help in their search, the child abruptly pointed upwards. "i won! look, look! i found him!" noelle quirked a brow. where...was she pointing? the color on the woman's face slowly drained as she looked up and saw-....oh god.

the little guy had, somehow, snatched mateo's cape. he stood on the banister that overlooked the second floor, holding it like a hang glider. "i'm a superhero! i can fly!"

"oh my arc- MATEO!" noelle screamed out frantically waving her hands. she'd left her pokeballs on the couch...ugh, this was not good. if she could just distract him until mateo grabbed him from behind..."h-hey, don't uh...can you get down from there, please? uhm, i'll give you ice cream! two scoops!...three scoops?" she tried to bargain with the monstrous little kid, but, he only let out a hearty giggle, showing little fear as he tattered on the thin railing, preparing to take a leap of faith. "...f-four scoops?!" 
// look at little mateo jr uwu
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2019 22:41:29 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

returning back to the railing mateo had once screamed over. he'd look up. "how the hell did he do that?!" maybe the kid was actually a superhero. "no!" slamming his hand upon the railing, he'd sharply snap at . "we don't negotiate with terrorists!" but he was a child, but mateo saw all as his equal. "he needs a spanking and the moment i nab him that's what he's getting!" a shaky grin. he wasn't sure how he was to get the kid d--a light bulb flickered.

[break][break]

"duh!" they were trainers. not just any trainer, but they were dragon wielders. if only he had brought drampa with him this would've been easy. "altaria!" he ordered, "come out!" he shouted. altaria would come be taken out of his pokeball. emerging before them as a beautifully angelic winged creature. as he'd fly up to meet eye-to-eye with the boy mateo, whispering, "go on, altaria. kick his ass." that's right, show'em a lesson he'll never forget.

[break][break]

the boy, then, vomited upon altaria's right wing. altaria would faint, falling down and into mateo's arms. "ew, gross!" he'd scream, "damn you, brat!" altaria was, deeply, disgusted for its wing had been tainted. returning altaria to its ball. mateo would, silently, apologize. "i hate kids. how the hell did he even get up there?! and why does he have my cape!" sharing was not caring. "noelle, switch with me, i don't want him anymore!" thinking about, he wondered aloud, "was i this bad when i was his age?!"
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 6:47:36 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
he...really was helpless when it came to kids? "mateo!" noelle, once again, scolded the dragon master. gosh...what if this place had cameras or something? she was positive no parent would react kindly to their kid being called a terrorist, regardless of how true it was. her heart quickened in her chest to an alarming rate - but, thankfully, it was quelled when altaira managed to swoop in and save the maniac of a kid...granted, the dragon-bird paid a hefty price for its valiant efforts in the end.

"you?! yes!" noelle couldn't resist letting out a hearty laugh. "do you not remember the time you convinced me to sneak into the dragon den at night with you? you were always dragging me into things." of course, that went both ways. she was no holy child either. already making her way up the stairs with the kid's sister in tow, the moment she made it up the stairs, the little boy came racing over to her, cleaning to her legs and crying.

"he's so scary! and he yelled at me! h-he said he was g-gonna spank me!" the little boy wailed, wetting her shorts with his tears as he clung onto her. meanwhile, the sister looked at mateo as though he were some sort of monster.

perfect. they were terrified of him now.

noelle lightly stroked the boys head, giving mateo a 'serious' sort of look. it was actually more like a glare. "he's just kidding! he's just big, silly, and stupid - not scary at all! but, he is going to apologize for scaring you though. isn't that right, mateo?" noelle looked up with a wide, sweet smile that held hidden daggers. "and he'll let you wear his cape a bit longer! because he's so fantastic!" there was a clear, warning light in those usually easy-going eyes as she continued to stare at the man. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 7:29:55 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"wha--?!" that was his cape. the kid didn't even earn it. a brow twitched at the thought of the boy actually being allowed to wear his cape. if anything, he didn't even want it back. "don't get it dirty!" he ordered. threatening the kid, "and if you get it dirty i'll actually give you a spanking. don't think big sis noelle will save you." mateo, with a struggling, warned.

[break][break]

though, the moment he took notice of the little girl being afraid of him. he'd reel it back, continuing to try his best with smiling. it was a struggle but, somehow, he was doing it. a brow would twitch all the while. "a-anyway, get out of here and go play or somethin' while the adults clean up your crap and talk!" had they done as told, he'd respond to noelle, "as for you, if anything, i recall it differently." he debated, arms, "you tagged along of your own volition. if anything i probably just needed to use you so i could get in. you were like a free ticket entry into that place, princess of the dragon den!" he teased, leaning as he made fun of her.

[break][break]

"practically the talk of the town. the future 'mother of dragons', you were a golden ticket to seeing the cool pokemon in that place." he grinned.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 7:31:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
He was getting...better? It was laughable, really. something that even the great elite four members and former gym leader mateo utterly sucked at. but, it was almost endearing, in a way. while the children still seemed to glance warily at him, the little boy smiled as he huddled the cape close to him - noelle made note not to tell the man that the cape was definitely going to be gross and sticky by the end of the day. the kids both giggled though before scampering off back downstairs to get into arceus' knows what. she'd have to keep an ear open to make sure they didn't break anything or hurt themselves.

leaning against the banister, noelle giggled softly, rolling her eyes once more. "that's because going anywhere with you usually meant something fun was going to happen." aka, they were going to get into trouble. she used to follow him around everywhere now that she thought about it. probably because, even back when they were children, she looked up to him. sticking her tongue out at him for a moment, she seemed almost a bit flustered afterwards, "i...guess," she huffed slightly, "seemed to pale in contrast though when everyone used to call you the 'dragon king'," she gave him a little playful wink before she began to stare back up at the ceiling.

"that feels like so long ago though,"
she muttered, "hey, mateo?" she abruptly questioned, spring green gaze tearing from its trance upwards to stare at him once more. "you do plan on eventually coming back to blackthorn city, right?" 
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 0:40:06 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

a throbbing vein. he was about to respond to the 'tongue' bit. but, then, he was asked about coming back home. home? that never really crossed his mind. "wha--?!" coming back? he became so attached to hoenn that he doesn't think it's possible to leave. not right now that is. plus, there's . then again, kyle could vist. but what fun would that be? he wouldn't be able to exactly to see him more than often.

[break][break]

this isn't some anime or manga. these regions weren't exactly cheap to visit either. he didn't want to be stuck in one place. "i'm not exactly the type to sit down in one place, you know?" he wanted adventure. he wanted excitement. "we're not kids anymore. we don't exactly have to be tied down by our families tradition like we were raised to do." they were their own person. leaning over the railing and looking far off. "it's not like the family will crumble without a head. besides, grandpa's the current head. the guy has a few years left in him, that's enough time to find someone far more suitable." honestly, chancelor becoming head sounded more reasonable the more he thought about it.

[break][break]

"do you wanna go back home or something?" mateo asked with a curious look. staring at the pinkette who'd brought the subject.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 8:43:52 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
his answer didn't exactly surprise her...but, that still didn't take away the slight wince she gave from hearing it. he had a point, but...ah, well, she had a duty to do; a job to uphold. sure, someone else in the clan could do it, but, she was heir for a reason - as was he. it seemed...wrong to so easily stray from such things.

his question was met with a blink and a frantic head shake. "so soon? without you? absolutely not!" the girl gave a dramatic huff. she was enjoying the air of freedom that came from truly being 'away' from home and in a totally different and new region, despite how chaotic said region was.

"i just..." a rare, quieter tone had taken over her voice, "you're in the elite four of this region. you've made such a name for yourself here and...it's amazing! i'm so happy and proud for you," a small, fond smile curled on her lips as she looked down at her hands, perhaps in shy awe. "i'm not really sure what i'd do here. tending to the clan and its traditions have always been what i've done." when her grandmother eventually passed, it would be up to her to continue her role as priestess and protector of the den. her father could only do so much; the role was her birthright.

"i'll eventually have to go back. eventually," she emphasized the 'eventually' part, "plus bry...i don't want her to stay away from home for too long given...y'know. how she is. i couldn't leave her back at home alone. it was hard enough when you and chance left." she paused, adding in a far quieter voice, "i don't really...want to leave you. not again. not anytime soon, at least."

quickly, realizing how oddly serious, if not pessimistic the conversation had became noelle shook her head. "but, that's the future! i guess we should worry about it in...well, y'know, the future! right?" she smiled widely, letting out a little laugh. 

// u got a bih worried u idiot

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 11:57:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

staring at noelle. he'd taken her expression and feelings into account. mateo, with soft furrowed brows, would come to shift his eyes elsewhere. listening to her words carefully. he took into consideration everything she said. he understood, he heard loud and clear. he may not have shown it outwardly, but he understood her pain. for what she felt was what he felt, he knew where she was coming from.

[break][break]

for now, he simply wanted to disregard this conversation, how? by plucking her forehead. "since when did you start sweating the small stuff." he groaningly stated. "you know you're more annoying when you're like this. it's kinda cute..." he commented, only to add as he folded his arms and looked away, "...for the human embodiment of a female machoke." a snicker followed.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

dragonite

charizard

sceptile

altaria

arcanine

druddigon

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
the terrible two
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 20:53:59 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
the sudden pluck to the forehead was more than enough to snap the girl from her internal trance, as, with a jolt, she stared up at him. annoying? when wasn't she annoying to hi-

"C-cute?" noelle choked out, feeling her heartbeat suddenly speed up as color rushed to her face. she couldn't really remember the last time he'd called her cute or anything to her face. was this...a dream? was she dreaming? "m-mateo..." before she could continue though, he ruined it, thoroughly and utterly. twitching slightly, a rather scary, wide smile curled onto her lips. "a female machoke, huh?" she hummed, slowly beginning to stand.

leaning over the banister, she'd call out to the playing children down below, "hey, kids! who wants to see how far i can make big brother 'teo fly?" sweet and as cheerful as could be, she looked back at mateo with a gleeful giggle. "i'll give you a five second head start this time! i hope you've gotten faster over the years, mateo!"

as irritated as she wanted to seem though, internally, she was happy - really happy. not just because he called her cute, even if that was a big part of the reason why, but, she was just....happy that he cared. 
// idk if you wanted to continue or submit it now, but, i sorta left it open to either or