A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 4:33:41 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The day had been long and really tiring. Nothing had really gone to plan especially for morgan's taste. At the current moment in time he'd just like some company from a friend. For some reason morgan did not call any of the friends he grew up with but the most recent addition to his circle. Kyle. All that was needed now was for him to arrive.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 16:40:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"tada. i'm here."

he enters through the window from the back, which was thankfully unlocked. he climbs out of the window frame and almost trips as he lands on the other side. he takes his shoes off, shaking off the sand from their soles out of the window.

"can't really enter through the entrance. i think some of the huntail people hate me,"
he explains as he puts this shoes back on.

he'd been active almost every year with this hoenn tradition. he has joined all of the houses in at least one occasion and knows every blind spot for him to sneak onto if he wants to enter the house undetected. dorm windows are usually the best entrance since people do not often use them from morning to night.

"what's up?"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 23:15:18 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan was shocked from the unconventional entry of Kyle through the window in the back of his room. "Huh? How on earth did you did you get up to the 8th floor?"

Morgan was still confused as to how this man had gotten here. Looking at kyle when he said that most of the hyacinth members did not like him he laughed hardheartedly. Kyle words were a definate understatement. During the time of the event had made some enemies that would love to see him lose.

Snickering a bit at his words morgan replied to him. "Im sure it cant be that bad mate, either way, do you want a something to drink? I just made some tea. Nothings up, just fancied some company."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 16:50:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i have good upper body strength that i used to scale the building," he answers bluntly.

he did not actually climb his way up to the top, however. creative use of his pokemon was one of the ways to solve problems and having a bunch of them for different situations pay dividends for these kinds of situations.

a string shot hangs on the window frame behind him. he leaves it attached as it sways from the ocean breeze.

"ooh, tea's fine." he takes a seat on the bed as he waits for morgan to serve it. he'd prefer beer or something on a casual weekend such as this, but he wasn't sure if morgan's like mateo or chance that takes their health seriously.

"didn't want to invite mateo or noelle?"
he asks cheekily, raising a brow. "oh wait, never mind. i understand why."

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 9:50:08 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

Morgan rolled his eyes at teh sound of kyle saying he scaled the building with his strength. "yeah yeah likely story."

With the tea finished brewing morgan poured out his own inside a mug. The blonde usually had it black with 2 sugars, but he was feeling a little naughty and added an extra spoon of sugar. "Say kyle how'd you like your tea? Mlik and sugar?" Depending on what kyle answered is what morgan gave his fellow blonde.

Looking at kyle the moment he spoke about inviting mateo or noelle morgan laughed heartily. "I'm looking to relax kyle. You know what let me message them to come over. " Morgan smirked a little when saying this. He loved the two of em they were his family, one literally and one figuratively but sometimes their behaviour towards each other was just entertaining to watch.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 18:59:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"nothing on my tea please, thank you."

not that he doesn't like the taste of tea being influenced by sugar or anything, but more so that he prefers the bitter taste to keep him awake.

he takes a mug with the tea from morgan with both hands afterwards, blowing lightly on it before taking a sip. the warmth of the drink livens his body up. the bitter taste of plain tea helped as well.

"yeah, send that mountain man a message and hope he has reception on mt. pyre. noelle's probs gonna come without a problem though."

kyle never imagined that morgan would actually have those two with him in the dorm room together though. kyle doesn't want to see noelle and mateo near a bed, talking about a future family and marriage and other related stuff, if he can help it.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 15:52:47 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar

To his surprise Kyle had actually agreed in calling up both noelle and mateo. Going through with his plan to call the two love birds, morgan pulled out his phone and gave each of them a dial.

*rinnnnnggg*

Morgan had no such luck in contacting noelle, but he rang again.

*rinnnnnggg*

Seeing that noelle didnt pick up, morgan called mateo but that went straight to voicemail.

"no such luck kyle. They are probably having to repair the dorm bed, if you get what I mean" Once again morgan smirked at the comment he made and can only wish that kyle understood what he was saying.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:19:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the thought of the two doing crossed his mind before, although it came more as noelle threatening mateo to force it to happen. mateo just had this big virgin energy despite the amount of girls he can get.

"looks like we have to get mateo a get-well-soon gift tomorrow morning. i bet you noelle likes it rough."

he takes a sip of tea after the statement and checks his own phone. "let me check on bry and chance then." he scrolls down the list of contacts and decides to call for chance first.

no response.

he dials bryony's next. it's picked up, but kyle drops the call immediately. he'd just chalk it up as revenge from the last time she did that to him "okay, i think bry's safe from chance at least."

he finishes the tea and places the mug at the nearest flat surface he can find.

"hey, do you mind if i just wander around the building for a bit? i just wanna see what's changed compared to the last time i've been here."

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:26:23 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Taking a sip of his tea, morgan almost spat out the liquid that remained in his mouth. Kyle had a sense of humour and it was warming to know that someone else had a similar humour to him. Time went by as kyle tried to contact the rest of the clan but to no avail.

Before long Kyle asked if he could wander around the building. Morgan had no qualms in him doing that, but he just wondered if any mayhem would occur since he stated already that some of the hycinth people hate him.

"Eh, go ahead. Keep your phone close I am going to head to the training grounds later, come join me after you are done."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Acquaintances [p]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 16:38:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"sounds good."

it was the iconic phrase that sees its use almost everyday. just saying it verbally instead of doing it through text gives him power to liven up and brace for whatever riot he may generate once he leaves the room.

"i'd be at the onsen though. i don't think phones are allowed there." he stares at the electronic device at his hand. he'd miss not having one around him at all times. "it'll only take me a while though, so i guess it won't be a big deal."

he stands up and goes to the door, waving his hand in the air lazily. "see you later, then."