light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 5:06:08 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

cadis stood upon a stage within an empty warehouse. a metallic, rusted chair his seat. he was here to meet a newcomer. this newcomer's name? @spade. a new recruit who recently joined the ranks of rocket. his background, unknown to cadis, was told to have been an interesting one.

[break][break]

cadis loved reading, but what he loved most? meeting new people. he loved learning about ones past and experiences. he was excited to learn exactly what sort of journey this man had been on.

[break][break]
a meeting was being held within an abandoned warehouse. there were many rockets who were called, told to arrive on the dot. though, @spade, was told different. he was given a timestamp ahead of the rest. cadis summoned him here, why? well, that remained to be seen. for now, cadis simply read from a black book; upon its cover a strange symbol.

[break][break]

a sound was heard, orange light from the outside world poured in. with it, too, a silhouette. could it have been the figure he'd been expecting?

[break][break]
mission: i've done nothing wrong
[break]
notes:

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

gallade

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open missin

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 5:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

It was his first meeting... Rhys held back his expectations and decided to tackle the day without thinking too much about what was to come. He was given a time and a place to show up which was all he needed. The new Rocket member was garbed in all black, a black hoody, black sweats, and black sneakers. His hair was tied up in a tight ponytail.

Rhys exited the car that the Rocket organization sent to pick him up in. He was told this was going to be a meeting with other members, but there was no sight of anyone else thus far. Was he early? No. He pushed forward without a second thought and gently opened the door that led inside the abandoned warehouse.

As the light poured into the dark space in front of him, he noticed the one person who was there before him. It would seem this was the man who called him here. He did hear his name was Cadis from the driver, but who he was he wasn't sure. The man obviously had some pull.

Rhys walked forward. "I'm Rhys. Am I a bit early for the meeting?" He said casually.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 6:18:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

closing his book. a hollow gaze examined the boy. as cadis from his chair, he'd come to jump from the stage and landed before the male. though, at first look, cadis exhibited no form of expression. he merely wore a frightful gaze that, if possible, could pierce the thick armor of an aggron.

[break][break]

a single hand arose, moving forward as if he were aiming to grab the male by his throat. but, that wasn't the case, a simple hand came crashing down unto the male's shoulder. "ahhh, i'm so glad you made it in one piece!" a frown befell the man as he began sulk. repeatedly patting the male upon his shoulder, "i thought you were in some sort of accident, it's good to know you got here in one piece! i can finally breathe!" placing his book within the coat of his suit jacket. cadis, thankfully, was finally able to breathe.

[break][break]

"i was getting so worried that i just had to start reading! if i didn't i was probably going to go into shock!" a gentle smile had been thrown toward the male. it was genuine, soft, "you arrived just in time, rhys! i wanted to meet you personally, a simple one on one session before the meeting were to begin!" he wanted to learn about the newcomer whom recently joined rocket. nothing wrong with that, right? everything was fine and dandy!

[break][break]
with rocket going underground. they needed fresh blood. rhys was told to hold promise and that cadis needed to meet him. "my coworkers speak highly of you, rhys. i don't know the exact details as to how you were recruited, but..." he paused to gather his thoughts, "...i'd like to know why rocket?" here did his test begin.
[break][break]
[break]
notes:

gallade

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

@spade

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 6:30:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

Rhys simply stood still and remained calm as Cadis approached him. His gaze was strong, but nothing could intimidate him after the things he saw as a child. It was obvious that this man was powerful and in a high position as his presence had an aura that commanded respect despite the easy-going demeanor he presented.

Cadis' hand rested on his shoulder momentarily. If he noticed, he would have realized that Rhys' shoulders were relaxed just like the rest of his body. He was not tense at all. Rhys may have been new to team Rocket, but he was a leader of his own organization, his own clan, and this was simply a part he had to play to achieve what he dreamt of.

Meet me personally? Cadis had taken an interest in him it seemed.

Rhys figured this man was on top of the Rocket food chain from the question he asked, maybe even the leader—that question would have to wait till the timing was right, however.

"I'll be blunt with you, Cadis." His teal eyes held the same gaze Cadis' did. "Rocket seems like the best place to further my own goals. At the same time, however, I do wholeheartedly pledge my loyalty and being to you, and Rocket." An emphasis was placed on "you".

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 7:09:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"oh no, no, no!" shaking his head and folding one arm over the other to create an 'x' before him. "i don't need anything like that. and you don't need to tell me with your words. action is all i acquire from you." cadis valued action over words. the sentiment was welcomed, but the best way to witness a human at their peak performance was through action. in a dire situation, the truth behind a person's nature comes to light.

[break][break]

"all i ask is that you're there for me when i need it. in return, i vow to help you with your goal. just i have with numerous members already. if it's anything such as debt or vengeance, such a problem can be resolved with ease. don't ever hesitate to come to me." which led him to his next topic. "there's a reason i brought you here early. it's to learn a bit about you, obvious, but also because i have a special surprise. one that only you can do, rhys." cadis smiled, "think of it as a special initiation specifically made for you." though that won't happen until the many summoned were to arrive.

[break][break]

"like i said, i'm a man of action! i like to peer into the moral ethic of each individual human. it helps me gauge the mentality of my comrades." looking at a watch upon his wrist. they still had time. "so, tell me, what exactly is that goal of yours?" he asked with curiosity.
[break][break]
[break]
notes:

gallade

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

@spade

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 19:36:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]

He listened on as his supposed superior continued to speak. He spoke of action, as well as vows to help with Rhy's goals as long as he received help himself and vengeance. Though he spoke lightly, his aura was very much the opposite. Cadis truly knew how to manipulate things to his advantage.

Cadis didn't need to explain why Rhys was here early, he had already understood the moment their conversation began. Rhys was unsure what Cadis knew about his background, whether he even knew about where he came from or what he was apart of back home. Those were things that were heavily under wraps, but for the supposed head of Rocket, maybe that was information that could have been dug up if he willed it.

Morality huh? I don't care about any of that. I will do whatever it takes to achieve my vision....

"Vengeance? Something like that is too easy. My goal is to discover the ancient wonders of this world. By wonders, I mean Pokemon, and even more specifically, the ancient dragon or dragons that were rumored to rule this world but have now vanished. Is that something you can help me with?" His eyes peered into Cadis' own.

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nevermore
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2019 3:54:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

"oh?" the pokemon of old. creatures that haven't been spoken of in who knew how long. to make such a quest, it was adorable. perhaps, instead of seeing it as a quest, cadis should see it as a dream. for these pokemon he were thinking of were nothing more than a folktale. though, that's what cadis wanted to tell him. but that wasn't in his character, perhaps under the alias of his alter ego--maybe--but cadis was an avid supporter of dreams and personal quests, wants, and desires.

[break][break]

"like i said, i'm a man who's here to support his subordinates." cadis was just a simple phone call away, "i may have some connections that could help you with this request. it may take time to reach them, but there's one who may be able to help you--two even." there were two people who came to mind, but that was only if he wanted it fast and easy. they weren't very reliable sources.

[break][break]

his true sources were, for now, a work in progress. they had much on their plate, so he'd have to refer him some point in the future when possible. "we'll help you achieve such a request. all i ask in return is that you make sure the children, being rocket, and i aren't on your list to seek your future pets on." cadis joked, casually chuckling.

[break][break]

looking at the time upon his watch. it was time. the doors on both their side and others began to open, people began to enter the warehouse. "let's walk and talk, rhys. follow me..." cadis began to lead rhys outback. where, once they were outside, a small group of men stood. a car was parked and ready for them, and their pokemon stood beside them.

[break][break]

just what was about to happen?

[break][break]
[break]
notes:

gallade

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

@spade

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
nevermore
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 4:13:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl"]

as they left, cadis would snap his fingers. a signal which would tell the men to do what needed to be done: extermination of the old and inauguration of the new. with those who failed rocket gone, it was time to rebuild. cadis held no remorse for what he'd done. they were but simple failures unable to guide his mentor's ideals. since they failed silas, they were bound to fail him. simple as that.

[break][break]
together, rhys and cadis were gone. escorted via car to a new location to discuss their future together. it was bright and he foresaw greatness to be obtained from him.

[break][break]
[break]
notes:

gallade

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

@spade