awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
versus [closed, tea party]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 7:31:06 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
it's a rare moment of relative peace in the canary hall.

the tea hall is empty, tables all unset except for the one that persephone is hovering at. something intuitive tells her that neither of her guests are particularly fond of sweets, but a token tray of chocolates, cookies and macarons still occupies the table alongside a large, steaming tea pot.

though she's aware that both bailey and fernando know each other at least vaguely, she's never particularly seen them exchange more than a few words, so this opportunity to drag them into her house's hall for a tea party could function as both a curiosity and an amusement.

for her. probably less for them.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 9:20:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] a rare moment of peace is one much needed. the calamity of the war fronts take a toll on all participants. their pokemon moreso than their trainers. fernando finds the endeavors refreshing, a light stroll in the park for a veteran trainer who's spent ample time marathoning through battles on end. he can only wonder about the others and watch them settle down, unable to keep up with him or the .

a moment of peace means a time for interactions. between their minor skirmishes is a time to explore the monastery hall. fernando meets his date for the afternoon and waves when he's within her line of sight. his smile is uncharacteristically genuine, parsed by a general giddiness in being able to spend time with the one person he cherishes in their entirety. the sweets are unneeded when persephone satisfies his sweet tooth just right.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 1:53:47 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

Her activity had waned.[break][break]

As the summer days passed, Bailey found herself lingering for hours in the privacy of her dorm in the Hycinth Halls. Sometimes, she would wander the grounds, letting Chubs and her fellow pokemon roam the grounds. Long walks. Long evenings spent fishing for Magikarp. Long hours spent watching the sun as it would lazily droop behind the horizon.[break][break]

It wasn't like her.[break][break]

Energy seemed to be a rare commodity for the ground-type member of the Elite Four. Maybe, she rationalized, this was the type of vacation that she had needed.[break][break]

Surely, all of this rest was for a purpose.[break][break]

She needed a chance to mentally prepare herself for a life without Rocket. A life where her path had suddenly splintered from its intended direction.[break][break]

Did she feel aimless? Fuck yes.[break][break]

But, she found the time to wander from her roost and to walk the halls, aiming for the tea party that had planned.[break][break]

“Yo,” and she would throw herself into the closest empty seat; elbows propped on the edge of the back of her seat. “How is it already so hot out? Just walking over here had me dying.”

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

&

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2019 14:51:58 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
when persephone catches sight of fernando and waves him over, her quick embrace and peck on the cheek (a little awkward only because she had to pull him down to an acceptable height) is brief and almost self-aware.

this is, of course, a public place and he has to, of course, maintain his public persona.

she directs him to a chair, and they are soon joined by bailey, who seems about as relaxed as persephone herself, considering the circumstances. idly she wonders if her colleagues feel as unburdened as she does.

persephone gestures first at the tea pot and then at the sweating glass jug of iced tea - an invitation for them to help themselves.

"i thought it'd be used to it, but the summer always catches me by surprise," she says, almost too cheerfully, as she let her gaze wander between the pair, settling eventually, curiously, on fernando.

"i don't think kanto gets quite like this."