ominous wind [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous wind [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 8:06:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

a supplement... really... they'd been sent along... as a supplement...

it wasn't as though sylvan expected any semblance of respect from the rocket hierarchy, but it was still a bit of a knock to their ego, being sent around as support. thinking on it, they weren't sure whether they'd prefer to stand on equal footing during a shitty mission, or run around playing cleanup on a more serious one...

orders were orders. that was a phrase they had come to repeat to themself a lot, whether aloud or within the privacy of their thoughts. sometimes, those orders left them sitting on a gravestone at the bottom of a mountain they were expected to climb, but even so. orders. were. orders. this would all... amount to something... eventually...

if nothing else, it would most definitely be a learning experience.

their partner would be showing up at some point, they knew. maybe that person was even already there. they didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't high on their list of concerns. playing by ear had gotten them this far.

※ sorry for bad it's shitpost o'clock
mission link

@giovanni
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous wind [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 18:55:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sometimes he had no idea, and that was just fine. Most of the time, though, he had a slight idea, and that was better. This time around Giovanni had no idea, and it made him a bit... excited? Maybe just, not disappointed? So, perhaps, that made him feel just fine.

It wasn't as if he didn't take Rocket missions normally. He had to do something to fill his time when he wasn't needed for slaughtering, tourture, strategy, or something of the like. For now, he kept his Houndoom out and by his side, letting the hellhound sniff around and growl at things. He made a mental note to get that Snarl TM he'd been thinking about.

That's when he saw it, the head of green hair. A small friendly smile curled his lips because that's what's supposed to happen in this sort of social setting. Giovanni was moving in behind the head of beautiful long green and that had him tipping his head over the head of hair to peek in from their aerial view.

"Hello."

His effort might have been to creep them out and Crowley definitely snickered at his trainer's antics. Giovanni was having fun.

it wasn't bad no worries
mission w/ @sylv

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ominous wind [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 12:20:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

it wasn't as though sylvan found the atmosphere itself creepy. they had known what they were getting into as they approached; the whole area kind of... loomed over everything? it's not like it was easy to avoid noticing the... environment of their surroundings, and they fully believed they had adjusted accordingly. sometimes having a job meant standing six feet over a bunch of dead shit. that was their life at this point.

the greeting that came from over their head was something they hadn't anticipated, though. they hadn't felt the other individual approach them at all. a chill traveled down their spine, a nervous smile reflexively across their face, as they dodged to the side in order to take in their assailant visually.

their eyebrows quirked, for sure. this guy was a whole hell of a something. it wasn't like they were intimidated or anything, but for a second, they kind of... got it. they didn't know who they were looking at — too sheltered — but sometimes it was just obvious that someone was on another level. this was their guy. there was no doubt about it.

"...hello!" oh man. was that thing on his forehead a tattoo or something? they didn't know if they wanted to fuck with somebody with face tattoos. they would make a point of asking at some point, but not right now. "sylvan. looks like you're stuck with me today. loving the look, by the way."

as much as playing second fiddle sucked, this was an opportunity to climb the ladder, or something.

※ it's been 3000 years but i'm back

@giovanni