Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 1:03:43 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Sto-" A sharp breath was taken in, "stop pulling my hair," her grumble was filled with irritation as she looked over at the man from over her shoulder. babysitting a drunk mateo wasn't nearly as fun as she thought it'd be. and after he'd gotten them both kicked out from the beach bar, it was up to her to bring him back to his room. yeah, not fun.

in a none too gentle manner, she dumped his body onto the bed, sitting on the edge of it with a relieved sigh. "hey, hey...? Did you finally pass out?" truth be told, she was a bit terrified to leave him on his lonesome while like this. but...as his soon-to-be wife, dealing with things like this was her responsibility, right? even if it was incredibly tempting to just...knock him out so he'd go to sleep. 

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 4:00:03 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
upon the bed, he'd fallen asleep the moment she sat him down. his grey v-neck could be seen slightly raised above his abdomen as a single hand was placed over his chiseled stomach.

without notice, mateo would take hold of 's wrist, eyes half open, and said, "oi...the fuck are you doing over there?" slurring his words as he spoke, he kept his grip. he'd tug her by the wrist and pulled her on top of him. a hand was neatly, and tightly, placed around the lower half of her back. his other hand was neatly wrapped around her head. "hey..." he lowly spoke, smelling of peach scented alcohol, "...you don't plan on ever leaving me do you?"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 4:24:01 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The pinkette glanced over - and seeing him fast asleep, let out a breath of relief. Good. Now she could - "E-eep?!" She let out a startled little yelp when her wrist was snagged, and she was abruptly dragged atop of the man. Now...in any other situation, she would've been thrilled. And in some sort of way, she was. Her heartbeat quickened and her stomach twisted in the most wonderful of ways but...yeah, no, this wasn't it. He was drunk. This wasn't one of her fantasies coming alive.

...That didn't mean she couldn't secretly enjoy it a little still, right?

"We're going to be married one day...so, nope! Not one bit. You're stuck with me." She answered with a cheeky little grin before cringing, "mateo - how much did you drink?"
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 4:32:38 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"don't ask..." he murmur, "...questions. i'm the master, you're the..."" a hiccup was uttered, "...the obedient cutie." he'd begin to nuzzle her. turning over, noelle still in his arms, they were now laying down upon the side.

she was fully in bed with him.

mateo was red in the face. eyes closed for a moment, noelle's forehead was pressed against his chest. she could feel the rise and descend of his pecs. "you should definitely mar--" he'd pause to hiccup, "--marry me, mine and only mine." mateo chuckled, "why don't you drink with me?" he asked the pinkette, "you're never too late to get drunk and have some fun..." mateo chuckled once more.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 5:01:03 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
'O-Obedient...c-cutie?!' Her mind was spinning. She was positive her heart was beating loud enough for all to hear, and her face felt warmer than a fire type. What...was going on? She didn't...mind this closeness. She should've, yes, she knew, but...dammit, she earned this. All the stubbornness she'd put up with from him...this felt...nice.

Soon, they lie in bed together, nestled close to one another with her head resting against his chest. From the rise and fall of each breath he took to the steady beat of his heart...god, it felt so surreal. Not to mention, each word he uttered made her heart doing a flip in her chest and her face become a shade darker. Should she record this? She definitely should've recorded this. His 'offer' was tempting, incredibly so. But she...didn't trust herself. If she got drunk as well, arceus knows what would happen.

"I think you drunk more than enough for the both of us." Noelle waved off his offer, even if she was internally fuming at it. She should've just accepted it, dammit. Think of the consequences later. She didn't move away just yet though, she wanted to relish in their closeness for a bit longer. And so, with her head still nestled on his chest, she glanced upwards at him.

What if she just...

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

There was absolutely nothing wrong about taking advantage of the situation. Not a thing.
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 5:10:38 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
no longer were they closed. those soft, childlike hues of hazel color risen. they were narrowed as he looked down upon the pinkette. his equilibrium was seriously being diminished every second he tried to focus. his thoughts were a bit hazy, but he was capable of...somewhat...coherent speech.

"of course, i do..!" he responded, only to add, "do you think i'm pretty?" he asked her, a half-smile given. he'd raise his head, only to lean in and whisper into her ear, "tell me how pretty i am..."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 21:28:25 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
That rosy tint on her cheeks only grew as he confirmed, in his drunken state, that yes, she was pretty. Although, his next question did spur a little giggle from her lips - she couldn't help it. Although, that giggle quickly silenced the moment she felt his breath near her ear, his lips nearly touching it with each slurred word he muttered. "Very pretty....prettier than Kyle and Chance...Beautiful-" She couldn't help but gush out in nothing but sheer adoration for the man...even when he was as drunk as a sailor.

"Do you....like me? Like like I mean - like..."

She was definitely going to hold this over his head.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2019 21:40:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
"chance..." he interrupted, dreary eyes stared straight ahead. as if he were trying to intensely focus as to where he knew of this name. "chance...the-the...um..." incoherent for a moment as he tried to gather his puzzled thoughts.

"that fuckhead? the one who'd rob me for a quarter??" he'd ensnare her tightly. bear hugging as he began to shout at the top of his lungs, "as if i'd let'em take you from me! i'd rather die of a thousand cuts then let him seal you!" that's right 'seal' not 'steal'. he actually said 'seal'. "maybe if we...if we uhm...locked you in the dragon's den he won't be able to get there." he began to loosen his grip, calming down as he nodded. "yeah, i like-like that idea."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 23:30:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Oh, she...shouldn't have said that word. Even in his drunken state, that sole name could make the man seethe with anger. It was almost a bit funny, actually. Wincing as she was abruptly crushed against him in a hug that could make a bewear proud, she sputtered out in a slightly flustered state at the notion of being 'locked away'. He didn't...want Chancellor to seal- er steal her? Despite the insanity of the whole thing, it was sweet. Somewhat. She couldn't help but grow a bit warm and flustered, if just because it was Mateo of all people saying it. "we...don't have to do all of that - i mean...uhm...we're getting married, right? so he can't steal me anyway," she tried to reassure him, but, it was hard to keep a straight face.

up close like this...he was really adorable. especially when he acted like this. it just...

suddenly, she held his cheeks in her hands, in a warm, gentle hold. "....mateo?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2019 0:13:06 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
she was right. in marriage that would be possible, but, "that does't stop him from taking you, you..." he'd mutter within his drunken state, "you...idjit..." allowing her to continue as eyes would come to close.

though mateo's eyes were shut, he was still awake and alive. there was a snore here and there every now and then, but he was still up and about every minute or two. it wasn't until she spoke of his name, that a hand would move to interlock and hold that gentle touch of hers romantically. narrow eyes opened, a soft smile given, as he'd call out to her, and said, "...dragonite?"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
pour it up [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:24:40 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
As his hand cupped over her own, she could feel her heart beating faster and faster. The sheer love she had for him was bubbling over by the moment, and her breath hitched in her throat as she locked eyes with him. The moment would've been nearly perfect, minus the whole 'drunk' part, until...until that happened.

"Drago...nite...?" She muttered out with a confused expression until, finally, it hit her. With a flushed, embarrassed face, she abruptly tore herself away from him. "You...jerk! You dummy! You idiot! This...ugh!" Unable to do anything other than screech in sheer, flustered anger, she stormed out of the room. What was she thinking, mingling around with this drunk dummy? Ugh. 

THREAD End ty bb