Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 2:01:24 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

Walking down with a new haul of bug pokemon, she seemed to also come across a giant, centipede-like bugger. This boy here, was quite a looker. Elegant and beautiful, she'd say. And, just as elegant as it was, she wanted it just as much. The smile she wears began to grow, before glancing to her butterfly pokemon. [break][break]

It was best to make it quick, and finish it quickly; so both pokemon hit it with the same combination they had with the last pokemon. The pokemon, thankfully, didn't seem to pay too much attention to the trainer in the first place - a grave mistake - so it wasn't too hard for her to catch it off guard. [break][break]

After it was hit by the two attacks, she throws a pokeball at it and swipes it back up shortly afterwords.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
BUG CATCHING START

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[break][break]
Tsy|8pTi

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 5:49:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
crustle

attacks!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male - weak armor[break]
rock blast / withdraw / shell smash / rock slide / sand tomb

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]

a81_5b77

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[BUG CONTEST] stasis
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 0:49:34 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

All this travelling had her famished, and so she decided to sit herself down on a slab to take a break. She reaches into her bag to pull out some water, and offers some to the two bug pokemon of hers. [break][break]

The rock suddenly moves, causing her to spill a bit of her water from the bottle. At this, she jolts off the slab of what she thought was a rock, only to find a Crustle raising from its nap. Ayame stares at it, in slight surprise, before slowly reaching for a pokeball. Honestly, it probably turned into a habit. The little guy seemed a bit angry, though. But.. What was he gonna do? Smack her with the rock? (It would probably hurt, so lets not delve into that). [break][break]

Ah, but that rock typing would be trouble for her now, wouldn't it? "Suiren, attract." she calls, and the butterfly sends little hearts towards the rock crab pokemon. Hermit? Something of the ilk. The pokemon falls in love with her pretty little butterlfy, and Ayame gently taps it with a pokeball before getting up to gently brush the dirt off of herself.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
BUG CATCHING START

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[break][break]
UtueqZUs

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13