light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2019 4:05:50 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

to think a request like this would be sent to those of league. cadis merely caught wind of this during his time spent in the league headquarters, but under his false alias. a simple task: clearing out the electric pokemon who were sapping energy from the generators.

[break][break]

a bit of community service never hurt anyone. so this was a perfect opportunity for cadis to partake in. he wanted to checkout the layout of the power plant that new mauville was soon to use. for, perhaps in the future, this would be an interesting source of power to borrow from. he didn't need any nuisances getting in his way. so, happily, he decided to take the job without alerting anyone, aside from rocket, that he'd be here.

[break][break]
should he run into a member of league? well, he knew the proper role to play. that was all. he was here to help anyways, so there was nothing to be suspicious. for the time being there were angry protesters surrounding the entrance. cadis stood far from the group, wondering when a league official or rocket member would show to begin the summer cleaning of this place with him.

[break][break]
mission: pruning power plant
[break]
notes:

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a"]

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-1"]
[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-a-img"]

gallade

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn-bar"]

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]
@open mission

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 23:20:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the loose gathering of protesters began to quiet and part, temporarily muting themselves as their gym leader stepped past. at her heels was what appeared to be a breloom, the bipedal specimen's eyes sharp and alert as he stood in defense of his mistress. 

'it's a shame that there are so many that are opposed to cleaning up new mauville.' 

her being in agreement to plan of action had caused her approval ranking to sink by a meager percentage; but it still stung that there were a handful of her own citizens that had taken offense to her decision. 

'you can't please everyone.'

"excuse me," she said, politely. 

she'd situate herself at the guarded entrance before turning to address the crowd. 

"
i'll be leading the next group into new mauville," she said. "with the intention of removing the pokemon whom reside there."

what followed were a chorus of boos and hollers, but she readily responded with a  tolerant smile.

"
are there any volunteers?

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 5:10:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silpl-ROCKET"]
[attr="class","silpl"]
[attr="class","silpl-top-1"]

[attr="class","silpl-top"]

[attr="class","silpl-icon"]

[attr="class","silpl-lyric"]hey, let's go!

[attr="class","silpl-lyric1"]onto the despair side, it's shangri-la when i'm with you

[attr="class","silpl-post"]

"ya-hoo!" waving to his gym leader came the enthusiastic, albeit quirky, gym trainer: DAWN GRANDIER. emerging from the crowd. the words 'sorry' to 'excuse me' were heard repeatedly. popping out of the crowd, a male wearing head bandage stood before the gym leader. sticking his tongue out bashfully, he'd massage the nape of his next upon wearing a sheepish grin.

[break][break]

"i hope i'm not late to the party." turning toward the crowd, he'd bow before them. "please leave the heavy work to us! w-we could never accept the help from civilians. it's our job as league officials, if you're too afraid we understand." turning toward cait, he'd possess a determined look, though hesitant, "p-please take me with you, lady cait! i won't hold you back!" this was good opportunity to teach her gym trainer something.

[break][break]
mission: pruning power plant
[break]
notes: ahhh, sorry for this weak post. still getting back into the groove.

[attr="class","silpl-pkmn"]

gallade

zoroark

decidueye

starmie

[attr="class","silpl-notes"]

[newclass=.silpl]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;text-align:justify;color:#aaaaaa;width:294px;padding:50px;margin:35px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top-1]height:90px;width:394px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-top]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 40px #2b2b2b;border-left:solid 197px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 197px transparent;border-bottom:solid 40px transparent;margin:50px -50px -115px -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon]position:relative;z-index:1;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#333333;border:solid 2px #272727;border-radius:100%;border-top:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin:0px auto 15px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-icon img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric]text-align:center;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-lyric1]text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#595959;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post]font:11px Roboto;padding:25px 0px;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post font]font:bold 15px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding:0px 3px;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:13px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post b]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:13px;color:#d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-post i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn]height:44px;margin:0px -6px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a, .silpl-pkmn-b]width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a]cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a img]filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-b img]filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1]pointer-events:none;opacity:0;position:absolute;padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;height:25px;margin-top:54px;width:264px;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img]height:65px;width:65px;margin:-20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-img img]max-height:65px;filter:contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1]font:bold 15px Roboto;color:#595959;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:10px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar]margin-left:65px;background-color:#272727;padding:1px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-pkmn-bar div]height:5px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes]padding:15px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-notes div]height:25px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-lyric, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-ROCKET .silpl-post font]color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-ROCKET .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #716075!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-lyric, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-a-1 h1 b, .silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-post font]color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-pkmn-bar div]background-color:#dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl-LEAGUE .silpl-icon]border-top:solid 2px #dea02c!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpl] }.silpl-pkmn-a:hover + .silpl-pkmn-a-1, .silpl-pkmn-a-1:hover { opacity:1;pointer-events:auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2019 21:15:44 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait's breloom positioned himself between his mistress and the approaching gym trainer, a potent hostility present within his gaze. 

"it's alright, breloom."

the young woman offered the fellow an apologetic grin, a hint of relief present within her facial features and tone as she addressed him.

"
thank you, grandier," she said. "and please - i'm not a lady - i've told you that. alfric or cait is perfectly acceptable.

the protesters were becoming more excitable now, and cait made the wise decision to retreat into new mauville's bowels. she'd gesture, indicating that dawn was to follow her lead.

"
let's get going. it's just us for now. a few of my pokemon should be waiting for us a little ways in."

as a pair they would enter the establishment, the air contained within stale due to the lack of a working ventilation system.  

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2019 1:31:12 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"i apologize." and with that he followed. conversing all the while, "we've been together for only sometime and i still haven't gotten the hang of this." dawn couldn't possibly thank her enough for the opportunity given to him. "you'll have to tell me how i can show you proper gratitude for this opportunity someday, m'lady." ah, he did it again.

old habits were hard to break. "cait, cait, cait!" cheeks puffed upon calling out her name, he was like a child. repetitively saying her name as to ensure remembrance. his arms maneuvered vertically all the while.

as cait and her breloom led the way. eyes wandered their scenery. "this is my firs time here." his gaze shifted toward cait, "if you don't mind me asking, what is this place for?" what was the purpose of new mauville.

notes: hehe

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 19:05:31 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the gym leader didn't appear to take mind to dawn's childlike mannerisms, considering the display to be endearing in nature. she was quite fond of children, after all. 

"this place was originally built to serve as an underground extension to mauville city," she explained. "
since it's difficult to expand in the usual way; plans were made to build into the earth to effectively deal with a potential population crisis."

they stepped into a poorly lit and dust encrusted corridor, two figures awaiting them at its end.

http://www.pokestadium.com/assets/img/sprites/misc/icons/pyroar-female.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/668.png

a male and female pyroar were comfortably lounging upon the floor, their combined gazes swiveling toward the pair of humans as they approached.

"hello, you two," cait greeted before going on to  address grandier. "i've employed quite a few fire-types and ground-types to deal with repelling the pokemon here."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2019 9:46:30 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

population crisis? a hand was brought to his chin as he thought about. as he thought long and hard about what cait had informed him on, he'd come to see before them a pokemon pair. "ah! a pyroar!" he'd examine the pokemon from afar, remaining behind cait as he smiled their way.

"to be able to utilize pokemon outside of your specialty in such a way, what talent. truly the making of a gym leader!" dawn complimented, he'd tun toward cait, asking, "so if this place is to help with a crisis, it's like a shelter of sorts that's to serve as a base in case of an epidemic--right??" he wondered if this place could fit all of hoenn. it would surely make an interesting base for rocket.

"and it's guarded by pokemon, how did you obtain the ability to tame them and utilize them in such a way? you must have had help or a teacher, lady cait!" arms flailed at the thought of someone training cait. she was such an experienced gym leader, so either she possessed natural talent or was once the protege of another--like himself!

notes: hehe

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 10:59:16 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
alfric or cait, grandier," she corrected, gently.

the gym leader beckoned and her pyroar met her half way, greeting their mistress with soft rumblings. she ran her fingers through the male's prominent mane once he was within reach, her expression betraying her fondness. 

"
my family acknowledges our pokemon as kin," she said. "they're apart of our tribe.

cait idly stroked her fire-type's mane. 

"
i respect them - and they respect me in turn. it's really that simple.

she murmured quietly to her pokemon, uttering several inquiries in short order. they responded with bobs of their head and communicated their answers silently but clearly. the girl nodded after a moment, appearing to process what had been shared. 

"
looks like everything's fine. but i'd like to see if we thinned out the population - especially the mammalian portion. the amount of feces and urine down here was beyond ridiculous."

cait instructed her pokemon to trail behind them before directly addressing dawn once more.

"
how often have you been down here?"  

http://www.pokestadium.com/assets/img/sprites/misc/icons/pyroar-female.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/668.png

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2019 9:35:30 GMT
[attr="class","merkI"]

"none, this is actually my first time!" dawn enthusiastically spoke. it was the honest, he only knew of its location. "i've never visited this place. i assumed authorization was required and didn't wish to bother anyone back at the league about it. it's great that i've obtained the chance to visit this place!" he was mesmerized by what they'd come across so far.

"in all honesty, i wouldn't be surprised if the intruders were taken care of. you've trained them well to handle any situation on their own, yeah!" he held no doubt that the pokemon that were supposedly causing a disruption were dealt with. it made him wonder though, "miss cait," he'd come to halt, hands clasped together before him as he became a tad bit fidgety. "i-i was wondering..." eyes shifting side-to-side, "w-would it be okay if, after this, we got some more training in."

afterwards, he'd utter, "i-i feel very motivated! so once we're done clearing out any unnecessaries, please have a battle with me!" he felt motivated. "if i'm to get into politics one day and help the community of our region, i need to obtain as much knowledge as i can!" he was like a child fueled by passion. ready to make a difference in the world.

notes: :pikasurprise:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
electric feel
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2019 12:38:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
a battle?"

she appeared slightly taken aback by his exclamations, only to recover within mere moments. her smile returned in full, a hint of amusement present within her green-eyed gaze.

"
of course, dawn," she said. "perhaps you'll even get a badge in exchange for your efforts.

there was movement that occurred someplace down the length of their hall, all three of her companions reacting in subtle ways to the disturbance as their group slowed to a gradual halt. cait gestured in the general direction of the noise, urging her lions to proceed.

"
go," she instructed. 

they'd rush forward as a pair, likely racing one another for the opportunity to reach their target first. the avatar chuckled quietly as they turned sharply into a dark room before she spoke.  

"
let's get this cleaning business over with before we talk about those ambitions of yours.