awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MULLIGAN
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 6:03:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Well, then, my job is done, relatively speaking. I know things are busy for you but don't dawdle on this. There's too many people involved for the League to wait on any one individual so things will happen with or without you." Fernando's smile is grim but laden with the best advice he could give her. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a small, blank card. On the bottom corner is his name, e-mail, and personal number.

"Feel free to contact me if you need any help. After all, me and your brother were good friends. Good luck, Stone."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
MULLIGAN
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 23:48:21 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

[attr="class","freiheittleft"]
[attr="class","freiheitt1"]

WANNA PAY YOU BACK WITH GUILT

[attr="class","freiheitt12"]

[attr="class","freiheitt11"]TAGGED

[attr="class","freiheitt2"]
[attr="class","freiheitt21"]

She finds that last part questionable. [break][break]

but she lets it go, for the time being. she was hesitant to take the advice, but she knows fully well how she couldn't take too much time with organizing a meeting with another member to run over the details of a new contract. it looks like she'll be even more busy.. [break][break]

she takes a glance to the card and plucks it from his fingers. though, she puts it back against her desk in favour of getting up and out of her chair. "i will keep that in mind." she says. she stands on the other side of the table, more-so to lean over and offer an outstretched hand. "i will keep what you said in mind. thank you for coming today, silph."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MULLIGAN
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 9:56:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando accepts her offer and answers her with a firm handshake. "Your welcome. I wish I could do more for you but there's only so much one person can pull. I'll reach out to you soon."

He exits, satisfied with his accomplish no matter how small it may seem. Now that Devon is aware of their circumstance, there will be nothing they can do should they fail to meet the requirements put forth. All he has to do is bide his time and Alexander's reign will have officially come to an end. As for his replacement, he has his own plans for her, delighted in how obstinate and wrong one person can be.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]